May mummies 2010

sounds like you have had a horrid week jaccib, and here i have been at home moaning cos i just feel under the weather!

Tell me bout it!!!

Still feel groggy today as sleep interrupted by severe coughing fits!!!!

I just want to start enjoying being pregnant now!!! Is that too much to ask???:shrug:

Oh well onwards and upwards!!!

afternoon ladies hope everyone is feeling ok today! had my scan today and they dated me as 11weeks 6 days so my due date is now 5th may 2010. Ive posted my scan on the first tri section but il post it here too but just through a link to my facebook :)

https://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=129277&id=588921371&l=f04c724106

Hey all, only just found this thread!! I am due 12th May by mine and mw dates, but still to have scan!!! Please can I join you???
This is my first :)

My EDD has been changed at my last scan and is now 28th May 2010. I was pu back by 4 days, so not too bad. Main thing was seeing my baby and a strong heartbeat. xx

hi guys, had my scan the other day and my EDD is now 5th May 2010!

I am so excited now. Starting to feel a bit better so starting to enjoy being pregnant. Although I feel a bit fat now - been eating a bit too much rubbish I think! and cos no bump yet just feel blurgh!!!!

Hope your all good, xxxx

i have my dating scan on tuesday and am excited but also nervous in case there's something wrong!!! i hate this stage of pregnancy where u can't feel the baby yet! u just dont know what is going on in there!!!

Sure everything will be fine maybe baby! I cant wait for my dating scan date to come thru! Praying I get an extension on this essay as I really dont get it I think being ill, not being able to get into Uni, and trying but not understanding is circumstances for additional support?!?

hey Girls

Just back from Sussex.
I had my NT dating scan on friday! My measurement was 1.9mm!!! YAY was worried about that and now well that was brill!! Baby was doing somersaults and couldn't keep still! They have changed my due date though to 30th April??!!!! So don't know what to do now???!!!! Will put pics on later in the week as I have OH's two boys here and my daughter is ill in bed!!
They couldn't get any blood out of me friday so I have to go back in today to get some to complete the scan proper!!
Told my daughter on friday and she threw a complete paddy.....she is all calmded down now and coming to grips with it. We can't tell the boys yet as things on that side aren't quite stable enough!!

28th of may .. looking for bump buddies so i think this one is me :D !
Can somebody help me with tickers.. do you have to paste them everytime you writ eon here :S x

had my dating scan and due date has changed from 15th to 7th. yey am closer 2 2nd tri!!! i am debating a nuchal fold scan and bloods 2 assess risk of downs. any thoughts?

Had my scan today and was put back to 10th may, but also showed as 11 th may - so gonna stick with my date at the moment of 12th May!!! I had nuchal scan and downs bloods taken today xx

Hello all,
I had my 12 week NT scan yesterday and my due date is the 10th of May. I have had two miscarriages and the first time I found out at my dating scan so I was really nervous yesterday but everything went fine. Well, the baby would not stop moving for them to get the NT measurements until they sent me to walk about and eat/drink something sugary but by the third scan of the day they got it. Unfortunately, I got my scan photos from the third scan and they were not as clear as the first lot (I can only hold my pee in for so long) but I am just so relived.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->