May Mummies :)

hello
I'm due on the 25th :) very excited to meet my little son this is my 1st and I'm starting to worry abit about the birth lol, I know for a fact I don't want the epidural . But I'm not good with pain. I guess I just need to he strong and think if the end result :) I've always wanted to be a mummy I just can't wait xxx

I'm planning on working right up until I give birth! My bosses don't want me to (at least I don't think) but I really don't want to stop working. Yesterday at work my manager said "so when do you think your going to need some time off?" I was like "never." He had nothing to say lol

I'm planning on working right up until I give birth! My bosses don't want me to (at least I don't think) but I really don't want to stop working. Yesterday at work my manager said "so when do you think your going to need some time off?" I was like "never." He had nothing to say lol

Do you love your job? lol or do you just want as much time as possible after the birth?

I finish up 5 weeks today (at 36+2weeks) and it seriously can't come quick enough! 9 months off (and then i'll use my holidays).... can't wait !:happydance:

Hi ladies
How is everyone??
We are getting excited to go and view our new house again tomorrow! I say our new house but we actually haven't made the offer yet as we are waiting on the people that want ours to make a confirmed offer!!
I'm really hoping we can be moved before tiny man arrives!
I'm on a week off now from work so it gives me chance to get some things organised and ready for the move and baby.
Hope everyones well! Not long before we can say "oh I'm due next month!!" when people ask!
:hug: x

Mommacc - Good luck with the house, hope it all goes through quickly and you can move in asap!

I can't wait to say I'm due next month!!

Getting so excited, the baby's room is pretty much done. Just need to put up the blinds, now we just wait... I have a feeling this wait will feel very long haha xo

Ummm :blush: I haven't got anything, not even a hospital bag ready.

At the beginning I was so sure I was gonna lDroose him caz of.all the pain. After I almost did loose him, had emergency cerclage put I never thought id get this far and was in too much pain for shopping. Now, I cant be bothred. Toooo relaxed, bp has gone down and so has the pain so just gonna take it easy till.cerclage is removed.

Adam is due 26th but I want stitch removed 2nd ofmay or before. As me bro's bday is 3rd, lil bros.fiance is5th, nephew 6th me an my older bro on 7th, my son on 16th and sister inlaw 27th. id really like Adam to come out on 16 or before 8th. One big happy may family

Mommacc - Good luck with the house, hope it all goes through quickly and you can move in asap!

I can't wait to say I'm due next month!!

Getting so excited, the baby's room is pretty much done. Just need to put up the blinds, now we just wait... I have a feeling this wait will feel very long haha xo

same here! my room is almost finished, getting my blinds fitted next Friday! I can't wait to go on mat leave in 5 weeks time but i have a feeling it will drag from then! :haha: x

Do you love your job? lol or do you just want as much time as possible after the birth?

I finish up 5 weeks today (at 36+2weeks) and it seriously can't come quick enough! 9 months off (and then i'll use my holidays).... can't wait !:happydance:

I DO NOT love my job :rofl: I just need to make as much $$$ as possible as they don't really do any type of paid leave there xxx

Once LO gets here, I only plan on taking maybe 1-2 months off, if that.

Not long now ladies!! This time next week it will be April!!

how're you guys measuring? At my last appointment I was measuring 31 centimeters @ 32 weeks. So that makes my measurements one week behind, right? :dohh: I still don't feel like my belly is big enough to technically be 8 months pregnant lol especially when I lay down

I was measuring 32 at my 34 week appointment. OB says its perfectly fine to measure 2 cm on either side as it can be off because of baby's position. I wouldn't worry until your dr says to worry.

I had a 32 week growth scan last week and they estimated that he weighs 4lb 4oz at the moment, which is exactly what he should be weighing. So he should weigh around the 8lb mark at 40 weeks.. anything under 9lb please!

Will be having mine next week Wednesday I pray that :baby::baby::baby:will be measuring alright fingers crossed for me please:flower::flower::flower:
Till then:coffee::coffee:

I measured 27cm at appointment when I was 28+6 and midwife said thats within normal margins :thumbup:

I haven't been measured yet but this is my second LO. I have barely been to the MW with this pregnancy just booking in, meeting the consultant MW, 27 weeks Glucose Screening (first time they used the doppler) and my next one is at 34 weeks. I assume they will start measuring me then. TBH I don't mind as we are so busy! In the process of buying a bigger house, then there is moving and my son's birthday and getting ready to give birth :haha:

Ooh thats exciting! Just in time for the new baby :)

Was looking into some apartments nearby myself, but think that'll have to wait for a little bit. :dohh:

I've been seeing my doctor every 2 weeks since I was 28 weeks & once I hit 36 weeks, it'll be once a week till he shows up. I think that is pretty normal for America xxx

EXCEPT. I don't think I am getting another scan which seriously breaks my heart :wacko:

I have had a totaly of 3 scans:
- Vaginal one to date my pregnancy at 7 weeks 5 days (lasted a whopping 30 seconds)
-one at 17 weeks 5 days for when I had my amnio done, so I wasn't supposed to really get that one. (where my display pic is from)
-one at 20 weeks (but I didn't even get to see the baby, it lasted 5 minutes and she never even gave me a peek or any pictures :wacko:)

I want just one more! But not long till I get to see the real thing I guess if I dont.:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->