May Mummies :)

hey girls!

I have my 32 week appointment today, hoping she will measure me as she hasnt done yet! I thought this was done at 28 weeks!

When would you get a growth scan? do you only get one if they think the baby isnt measuring properly?

xx

Ooh thats exciting! Just in time for the new baby :)

Was looking into some apartments nearby myself, but think that'll have to wait for a little bit. :dohh:

I've been seeing my doctor every 2 weeks since I was 28 weeks & once I hit 36 weeks, it'll be once a week till he shows up. I think that is pretty normal for America xxx

Would lose mind if we not move. Baby n toddler would keep waking each other up :dohh:

RE being seen its the same here. I was seen by my MW a lot more in my first pregnancy.

hey girls!

I have my 32 week appointment today, hoping she will measure me as she hasnt done yet! I thought this was done at 28 weeks!

When would you get a growth scan? do you only get one if they think the baby isnt measuring properly?

xx

I think they only give growth scans if they think there's a reason for baby to be big or small. I have a high BMI so that's why I've been booked in for growth scans but he's been perfect size every time! xoxo

hey girls!

xx

I think they only give growth scans if they think there's a reason for baby to be big or small. I have a high BMI so that's why I've been booked in for growth scans but he's been perfect size every time! xoxo

i have quite a high bmi :blush: but growth scans havn't been mentioned :shrug: I'd love an extra scan right now! lol x

Maybe it depends on your Hospital too? The extra scan was lovely, it was reassuring to see him again even if it was the top of his head :haha: xoxo

hey girls!

xx

i have quite a high bmi :blush: but growth scans havn't been mentioned :shrug: I'd love an extra scan right now! lol x

what is a BMI?

BMI is your body mass index... basically whether you are over weight or not :haha:

Growth scans have been a perk of having her only have one artery in her cord... we get scanned every 4 weeks... it's very wicked to get to see her that often. :)

Growth scans have been a perk of having her only have one artery in her cord... we get scanned every 4 weeks... it's very wicked to get to see her that often. :)

We have got the same thing :thumb up:
I love to see him that often :happy dance:
We have whole album of u/s pictures ,its great !! :thumbup:

Are 4d scans common where you ladies come from? I've never been offered one.

I live in USA North Carolina and if u want 3D / 4D scan u have to go to a special place for it and it cost 200$ ...

I'm from Michigan and I think it's the same way here. :shrug: I don't hear of many people having them.

Just try to google 3D scan michigan and u will see if u have some place u can go :)
I would love to have one but my OH thinks it is too expensive for having picture inside the womb because the baby is going to look the same when he is here .
So I have to wait or hope he is going to show his face at next week u/s :)

You can get them here in the UK but have to pay for them usually.

Not long til we can all say due next month!!!

You can get them here in the UK but have to pay for them usually.

Not long til we can all say due next month!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Last couple days the baby has been chillin' on my right side, it makes my tummy look so funny with the left side all flat and the right with a giant buldge :haha:

I just wanted to update those of you that were following my story of not being able to find an OB that would take me this late in the game!

Well, I had my first appt with my new ob on Monday. It went great! I really like them a lot! They sent me over for a growth scan on Wednesday and we got some pretty shocking news. My diabetes has affected the baby's size. At 31wks she is measuring at 5lb 10oz!!!!! Because of this i will be having weekly scans from here until my c-section. There is a higher risk of stillborn so they want to monitor her very closely. They said to expect her to be 9.5-10lbs! Glad i havent bought any newborn diapers or clothes! lol! I am so thrilled that I found such great care after being turned down by so many places! I can not imagine what might of gone wrong if I hadn't found them!

Anyway, here are pics from Wed.

First pic confirming that Zoey is indeed a Zoey! Lol!

Second pic is profile of her face.

Third pic is her face. Look how chunky her cheeks are!

Attachments

• PART_1332983899577.jpeg
    PART_1332983899577.jpeg
    21.4 KB · Views: 3
  • PART_1332983930021.jpeg
    PART_1332983930021.jpeg
    38.6 KB · Views: 5
  • PART_1332984145224.jpeg
    PART_1332984145224.jpeg
    40.3 KB · Views: 6
Beautiful pictures ! I am glad u found an OB , I was pretty upset after reading your story with no doctor wanted take care of you :( .
I am sorry for the complication , I hope every things go well :) . When u having your c-section ? Do you know ?

Beautiful pictures ! I am glad u found an OB , I was pretty upset after reading your story with no doctor wanted take care of you :( .
I am sorry for the complication , I hope every things go well :) . When u having your c-section ? Do you know ?

They havent given me a date yet but said if all goes well they want to try to get me to 39wks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->