May Mummies :)

im counting down to my scan thursday then 50 days lol :happydance:

I really want another scan! Just want to see my baby again, last one was at 20 weeks, and it just seems far too long to wait another 20 weeks to see baby again lol! xx

Hi I am due on May 26 but I'm hoping the baby is born in June. My sons birthday is the 21st may so would prefer baby tip be born in their own month. I shared birthdays with my Sis (I am 2 years and 5 days older) and it never felt special.

We are in team yellow and this pregnancy has been a dream so far!

I'm due 6th May with a little boy :)

Finish work a week tomorrow and it can't come soon enough!!!

Just starting to get stretch marks now which I'm a bit annoyed about!! Ah well, I'm a tiger who's earned her stripes now :D

I am due May 31st , but will have her on the 24th if she stays in that long :happydance:

Hi All,
Expecting our little girl May 23rd. Our first child.
I leave for mat leave on April 13th. (due to my job disapearing and a very nice severence package)
I feel yah on the rib pain and some hip pain now but other then that been a dream.
No MS no cravings.
I have a SUA (Single Umbilical Artery) but we've had no complications from it.
Our twirp is growing like crazy and we get scans every 4 weeks to make sure her growth is progressing.

Hi I am due on May 26 but I'm hoping the baby is born in June. My sons birthday is the 21st may so would prefer baby tip be born in their own month. I shared birthdays with my Sis (I am 2 years and 5 days older) and it never felt special.

We are in team yellow and this pregnancy has been a dream so far!

Yay someone with the same due date :) x

Hi All,
Expecting our little girl May 23rd. Our first child.
I leave for mat leave on April 13th. (due to my job disapearing and a very nice severence package)
I feel yah on the rib pain and some hip pain now but other then that been a dream.
No MS no cravings.
I have a SUA (Single Umbilical Artery) but we've had no complications from it.
Our twirp is growing like crazy and we get scans every 4 weeks to make sure her growth is progressing.

Hi , we have got SUA too :) . our little one doesn't seem bothered by that :haha: . I have another scan this friday :) , I really like to see my baby every four weeks :baby:

How are you all decorating your nursery? I'd love to see some pics!!

We're starting painting this weekend. With a blue/green colour and all white furniture. Would love it to look something like this - https://www.babylifestyles.com/imag...oy-nursery/bold-blue-boy-nursery-overview.jpg Hope it turns out well! xo

May 10th here.. having a lickle boy, he is getting good at bashing me in the ribs now.. makes me a bit paranoid that I am hurting him as my ribs hurt so bad!

Finish work 3 weeks on Friday... cant wait!!

what have you all packed in your hospital bags as this is something I really must do now. 30 weeks on Wednesday.

Also do you all carry your maternity notes with you? I know you should but I keep forgetting to pick them up.

what have you all packed in your hospital bags as this is something I really must do now. 30 weeks on Wednesday.

Also do you all carry your maternity notes with you? I know you should but I keep forgetting to pick them up.

I don't have my bag packed yet , I think it is too soon , but you should have

1.socks + slippers
2.Something u wanna sleep in if u don't wanna use hospital clothes
3.toothbrush + toothpaste + shower gel + brush and comb set
4.Your own pads if u don't wanna use those from hospital
5.clothes for your baby
6.maternity bra
7.they saying some snacks or coins for buffet at the hospital if u get hungry :)
8.blanket for your baby ( I heard hospitals are really cold )
9. camera + reserve battery ready
10. wipers and diaper ( but you should get that at the hospital )

I think that is it , but I am not sure If I did not forget something :) :thumb up:

We're starting painting this weekend. With a blue/green colour and all white furniture. Would love it to look something like this - https://www.babylifestyles.com/imag...oy-nursery/bold-blue-boy-nursery-overview.jpg Hope it turns out well! xo

That wall colour looks similar to one we used in our bedroom which was Dulux (I think) - Proud Peacock. Just so you can get the colour right - Here it is in our bedroom - https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...0577687845338.669116.702910337&type=3&theater

As for our nursery. We're waiting to decorate until Fin is moved into his big boy room. This is it at present - https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...0577687845338.669116.702910337&type=3&theater

We'll likely keep the wall colour the same but maybe a pink linked accent wall on that back wall. The furniture is being painted and stained white for her and it will be a shabby chic and VERY girl room. We're planning it more as a little girls bedroom rather than a nursery as Amelia is our last baby so want somethign that can last a while with her xx

Kitty, our girls will share a name! And I like how we both chose a very simple but classic middle name to go with it.
you have excellent taste :winkwink:

Im due May 1 so I could be either an april or may mommy We decided to not find out the gender, and I can not wait to meet this little monster!

me toooo!! yey im due 1st may as well.
im way overlly excited!! were having a little girl were calling her hollie but middle name is undecided yet.
we have 3 boys age 6, 4 and 22 months so a little girl to the tribe is just fab for us! she has more clothes than i could possibly dress her in but i had to indulge ive spent the last 6 years buyin blue!! she will be spoilt but all my kids are and i dont care to say it. they are my world and i am a very happy mummy. i dont work as i am a stay at home mum, i couldnt bare to leave my babies with anyone else, time is precious.
may will soon be here now only 8 weeks left for us bumpin2012!! unless we become april mummies!! xxxx:cloud9::happydance:

Aha - As do you my dear! We chose Rose after her Grandmother.

Feels very weird having a name ready for baby as with Fin we didn't have one until he was here lol.

xx

i love these big trees! My neices nursery is pretty similar to that, its mint green walls with a white tree and little birds, its gorgeous!

I'm team yellow so i've gone with neutral colours, caramely cream/browns :) We started painting at the weekend so cant wait to get all the furniture etc in :) x

Due May 15th Its a boy, no names yet but very excited!

Aha - As do you my dear! We chose Rose after her Grandmother.

Feels very weird having a name ready for baby as with Fin we didn't have one until he was here lol.

xx

We were the opposite. We had a name chosen for years. Actually, my DH made me promise BEFORE we started TTC that I wouldn't change my mind on the name or else he wouldn't cooperate :haha:

That wall colour looks similar to one we used in our bedroom which was Dulux (I think) - Proud Peacock. Just so you can get the colour right - Here it is in our bedroom - https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...0577687845338.669116.702910337&type=3&theater

As for our nursery. We're waiting to decorate until Fin is moved into his big boy room. This is it at present - https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...0577687845338.669116.702910337&type=3&theater

We'll likely keep the wall colour the same but maybe a pink linked accent wall on that back wall. The furniture is being painted and stained white for her and it will be a shabby chic and VERY girl room. We're planning it more as a little girls bedroom rather than a nursery as Amelia is our last baby so want somethign that can last a while with her xx

I love love love that colour! Thanks for the pic.

Also Fin's nursery is sooo cute, I love it. I bet he's excited about getting a big boy room and I bet you're excited about getting it all girly. You have to show us pics when you finish xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->