May Mummy's 2012

I'm tired grumpy and weepy today but think that's the lack of sleep, yea I got Lexi registered about 4 days after and got the full certificate just incase!

Looks like I'm going to have to give co sleeping a shot but I'm a bit scared I'll hurt her!

Trying to put photo on with no luck. I will have to get on pc

I haven't registered Logan yet, need to do that asap! He's having an off day today, not sure if some growth spurt happens around this time? He's constantly on the boob and is sleeping for about 10 minutes max before wanting more. This breastfeeding job is seriously tiring!

I was worried about co-sleeping but it's actually going really well & he sleeps so much better when we do it!

Irish - Johnny is the same today. Always hungry, won't sleep for long and won't let me put him down! I'm glad Bf'ing is working out for you! OH is doing the night feeds tonight so looking forward to sleep xoxo

We registered Emily last week.. I knew I'd forget to do it if we didn't do it soon after the birth!! We also registered her at the docs and opened a bank account.. Feeling very organised!!

Emily was like that the last few days Tay.. Constantly on the boob! Defo think it's a growth spurt coz she's filling out.

We finally finished our nursery earlier today.. Will need to post piccies!! Anyone else wanna share their LO's nursery? xx

Irish- Oliver is the same, my MW said today that they can have a growth spurt around now :)

Lollipopbob- Enjoy your sleep :)

We registered Oliver today and we also had a MW appointment. When he was weighed on Sunday he was 8lb 1oz down from 8lb 6oz but when weighed today he was 8lb 4oz :happydance:. So we have weight gain which means breastfeeding is going great :D. I'm so happy that BFing is working out this time x

I'm still living at home, I don't have a nursery so LO is in my room until we either move or convert the loft :(

Irish - Johnny is the same today. Always hungry, won't sleep for long and won't let me put him down! I'm glad Bf'ing is working out for you! OH is doing the night feeds tonight so looking forward to sleep xoxo

Jealous of your sleep! Although I think my mum is taking Lexi tomorrow night to let me catch up and not be a walking zombie! :thumbup:

I don't mind feeding through the night (might regret saying that the way today is going!!). The only thing is that hubby is feeling a bit left out that he can spend an hour trying to sooth Logan and all I have to do is put a boob in his mouth! Anyone elses hubbys like that if they're breastfeeding?

Glad this pattern is normal, we're currently on 15 mins feeding, 15 mins sleeping!! This is insane.

Clare we don't have a nursery until we move but would love to see everyone elses! Is Emily still settling in her moses basket?

Rara - you'll have to let me know how co-sleeping goes

The co sleeping went kind of ok! She didn't go to sleep until 3:30 though :( but then had the longest sleep straight through to 7:30 4 hours for her is unheard of! Lol

The co sleeping went kind of ok! She didn't go to sleep until 3:30 though :( but then had the longest sleep straight through to 7:30 4 hours for her is unheard of! Lol

That's good! Logan didn't have a great night, was still feeding loads. But now that I'm up and wanting to do things, he's fast asleep in our bed so I can't leave him!

Got my Mai Tei today which I'm hoping will help for the daytimes, especially so I can walk the dogs with him and it looks like it could make feeding in public easier as well. Has anyone done that yet?

Chloe - how did your night of sleep go? Were you able to switch off enough to get some rest?

I dont mind the night feeds either irish.

I dont have a nursery either, we need to move house but havent got the money to do it yet.

[IMG]https://i1158.photobucket.com/albums/p617/sairmare1/photo.jpg[/IMG]

My gorgeous boy
:cloud9:

Gorgeous photo mare!!

I'm pooped not from Ava waking/feeding but this bloody rash, it's so bad, I feel really down about it. Was up for several hours in the night trying to stop the itching, even had to shower at 1 am.

Hope you've all had nice days x

LC have you been to the doctors? That doesn't sound good at all! I was itching like mad the day after I had trouble but it was a side effect from the spinal block. Hope you get it sorted soon :wacko:

Aw I sympathise LC Ive been itchy where my stitches and grazes have been healing and can't even scratch! Hope you manage to sort it out soon! Mare what a cutie you have!

Hey. I did have a good nights sleep! I still woke when Johnny did but it was nice that I didn't have to get up haha. He slept from midnight to 5am though, lucky OH!! It's like he knew haha. We couldn't get an appointment to register the baby until this Monday coming so he'll be an official person as of then :haha:

Rara - My stitches have become so so itchy too!! Apparently it means they're healing but it's so horrible cos you can't scratch :(

Irish - We're ordering our sling this month too, I think it'll be good for when I need to do things around the house when Johnny won't let me put him down! You'll have to post a pic, I love seeing baby's all snug in their slings!

LC - That sounds awful :( Do you know what it is?

Mare - That's such an adorable picture!!

Oh and some pics of the nursery!

Sorry for ramblings on :dohh:

Attachments

• photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 1
  • photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 0
  • photo 4.jpg
    photo 4.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 0
  • photo 5.jpg
    photo 5.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 1
Aw lovely nursery lollipop! Yea apparently sea salt baths are helpful though, may have to give it a bash and let you know if it works

I'll just upload this pic because I'm chuffed I found a hair band that fits lol

Attachments

• lexi hairband.jpg
    lexi hairband.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 3
Hey, can i join you ladies, my little girl was born on the 23 of may shes been fab so far and is gaining weight but i am finding the broken sleep hard:coffee:

Absolutely love your nursery Lollipop.. it's gorgeous! Johnny is a very lucky wee boy!

Vicky - Hows the itching? Hope it's easing a bit.

I feel extremely guilty tonight.. Emily has cried and cried all day and nothing has soothed her.. I gave in and sent Chris out to buy a dummy!! It has worked a treat but I always said that I didnt want my wee one having a dummy :(

I'll upload some pics of our nursery later tonight xx

Clare it's not the end of the world that she has a dummy, it's better in a way coz it prevents thumb sucking, which dentists don't want! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->