May Mummys Updated

im due may 28th ajarvis i was on the may buddies thread with u :) xx

I had the scariest 24hrs!

20w scan showed 2 soft markers.

Got the amnio done that afternoon.

Luckily, the FISH test results came in this morning as normal.

I sobbed after hearing the good news, we were soooooooo scared!

That was hell on earth for us... The start of many scares like this I guess; kids... ;)

Congrats to all May mommies who are in their 3rd tri already! :happydance:

We are close Angel :) You mean in the buddies section right? I always forget about that now that this thread is built!

Chocoholic glad to hear everything is good! Waiting for the results would've been so nerve racking!

hey ladies.. hope everyone is doing well.
when do we "offically" go over to 3rd trimester? 26 or 27 weeks?

It seems to depend on what book or website you go by :p my book I believe says 26 weeks, but I've seen 27 and on the internet today at one website I saw 28 :p I say we pick whichever one we want lol

Hiya and welcome to all the new may mammy's! I keep coming back over here from third tri as the may mummy's thread is still a bit quiet over there. Can't wait for you all to come on over!! xx

I think I might go over next week. I was going to wait til 27 weeks, but third tri is calling me :lol:

I always get confused as 2nd tri says from 14-26 weeks, yet 3rd tri is from 27 weeks til birth, so rather than be stuck in limbo for a week I'll head over there. I came into second tri at 13 weeks, so why break the week early tradition? :D

I may go over at 26 too... after saying I was waiting :p but ever since I said time was going fast it seems to have slowed down ALOT! I jinxed myself lol.

I have everyone asking when I'm due now - think I had a bit of a belly growth spurt over the last 2 or 3 weeks! I took my son swimming again on the weekend, and once again tired me right out. Talk about good exercise!

On a non pregnancy related note, my little boy is starting a new daycare today and I've been up since 4:30 all worried for him (because he's laid back and really doesn't care lol) and I just found out he's having a blast and no problems :D :D

hey there, my bump doesnt seem to have grown since 20 weeks really :( i still feel baby move and the movements are getting stronger and i can see them sometimes so guess everything is ok. xx

I didn't think my bump had grown either until I put on a pair of dress pants this morning that I haven't worn in a few weeks and had to let the elastic out more :)

yeh i just took a photo and...i have grown xxx

Just saw your bump pic and there's definitely a lot of growth there! Your bump looks so nice. Mines all marked up from my first son :p

Am at the midwife tomorrow for my 24week app, not been since i was 16weeks.

Good job am going actually as i have a few questions, main one being this pain i keep getting under my ribs that literally feels like someone is poking me with a needle or sommit, it hurts so bad. Not constant but when its there it takes my breath away, need some relief from it. :(

Oh apart from the above though am all good, growing well and feeling my little lad loads and see him alot of the time too.

ITs strange as when i sleep on my side now, i can feel al the weight of everything on that side, so when i turn over to the other side, it takes a minute or two to get comfy again while all the weight shifts hehehe

hea ladies wow im nearly also viable lol!!!

Who here hasnt got tx buddies?? xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->