May Mummys Updated

Its normal not to feel bubs yet some people experiance later on.

I think carlee gave me her cold Im so misable!!!

My 'pregnancy brain' is getting worse..

Now, where did I put my shoes?? :rofl:

I must have a footie player in my womb yano. Its my first pregnancy and wasnt expecting OH to feel anythng for few weeks yet but other night he had is hand on me belly and clear as day, BOOOOOM, our little guy sure let him know hes there.

Also seems since my scan yesterday, he has been deffo letting me know hes still here, had strong movements since 6am this morning Not that im complaining at all!!!

I LOVE IT!

I think I have a ballerina in the making as well...
she is always moving and have noticed in the past week and a bit, she has developed her own "awake" times, she is more of a night bub then morning, which is great.. I get little flutter stretching movements in the morning from about 6am onwards (normally up that time due to DS) but from about 11am onwards, she is full on for about an hour or so at a time..
She is letting me know she is awake now also... lol ...

glad your enjoying the feeling.. I am loving it also...

XX

mines the same as you classybird he never stops :rofl: i was giving oh a cuddle a few nights ago and my belly was on his and next thing i no he jumped up like he sht his pants :rofl: i asked him what was wrong and he goes something moved and hit my belly i was like oh you felt that :blush: :dohh: :rofl:

needless to say he felt like a right dick :rofl:

hehehe my OH just spent the rest of the night with a massive cheesy grin plastered across his face.
So magical

I'm due May 31st same day as Little C!

Feeling really good and can't complain at all. Good to be feeling almost normal after a long 1st trimester. Enjoying the growing bump and all the attention that goes with it :thumbup:

I just can't wait for May now. My little bean dances to his own rhythms, some days he is really active and others not so much. he does get very wriggly if I lie with too much weight on my bump though. he kicked me 11 times (i counted teehee) in quick succession the other morning as if to say "mom...geroff already!".

I'm due May 31st same day as Little C!

Feeling really good and can't complain at all. Good to be feeling almost normal after a long 1st trimester. Enjoying the growing bump and all the attention that goes with it :thumbup:

Added to the list hun

You lost your shoes? :rofl:

Baby thought it was a good idea to have a party last night and i loved it :D, just laid there in bed for a good hour eyes shut but still awake feeling everything that was going on. Rob got a feel aswell :D

You lost your shoes? :rofl:

Baby thought it was a good idea to have a party last night and i loved it :D, just laid there in bed for a good hour eyes shut but still awake feeling everything that was going on. Rob got a feel aswell :D

lol ruby goes shy for OH lol

BabeeAngel I don't think it's wierd you don't feel baby too much. This last week I've been feeling him more, but not a huge amount. Then during the ultrasound yesterday, and then last night, and this morning this little one has been more active! But back to being me not feeling him, and according to the tech he is a very active little baby!

Am so hungry and we got no food in, dunno what i can eat :( Any ideas, i mean my kitchen is nearly bare

rice? I don't know why, but i've been eating alot of plain rice with soy sauce lately - maybe cause I had the same problem of a bare cupboard lol.

just had a total outburt cause by a non-listning partner at Mc donalds..

told him to go jump somewhere and fk off and i still have not said a word to him since!!

all because he did not listen to what i said but yet i dont feel bad :blush:

hows the May girlies today?

I havnt had any sleep in the last two nights :hissy:

Ruby kept me up by wriggling and kicking............ i do love feeling it though as i know shes okay! Just wish i could also sleep through it :laugh2:

shes quietened down now, catching up on her sleep i guess.............. alrite for some but im at work until 5 then need to go shopping and DIY store :dohh:

The baby doesn't keep me awake yet. Moves quite a bit, but either I'm not far enough along yet, or my anterior placenta dulls some of the feeling.

I don't stay awake from Jelly Bean moving, I'm just so damn uncomfortable! Ugh.

I also had my 20 week scan last week. Baby looks great! Everything is right on track. DH wants to be surprised, so we're still on team yellow!
2009-01-02 20 Week Scan 2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"