May Testers...Join Me in the Hope for May BFP!! 83 members/13 BFPs!!

I will update as soon as I know mzswizz!! Hoping to test tomorrow morning!! Really nervous about it now though!

Well going to chart my temps for the next 2 days to see if they have a steady rise which I am hoping which will finally put me in the TWW and then I have to wait until around AF is late to test. So pretty much I have to play the waiting game.

I will update as soon as I know mzswizz!! Hoping to test tomorrow morning!! Really nervous about it now though!

Thanks Marcs!! I remember I couldnt sleep because I had to take the test in the morning lol. Now Im just wondering where the other testers are hiding

Well going to chart my temps for the next 2 days to see if they have a steady rise which I am hoping which will finally put me in the TWW and then I have to wait until around AF is late to test. So pretty much I have to play the waiting game.

Well fxd and i will keep updated on your progress.

Thanks and I will keep you ladies updated on my progress. The only thing i noticed is I keep getting on and off cramps.

Conina - Sorry the evil witch arrived!

MzSwizz - The temp shift sounds promising for O

Thanks. I'm just ready to confirm O with the 3 temp highs. I ovulated cd19 instead of cd21 like I thought it was all along. Well atleast I know I ovulated this month which is a good thing. Hoping the little swimmers were able to catch the egg. My DH had made a joke last night saying I hope the swimmers stay up there and patiently wait for the egg instead of saying hold on I'm going to be right back and the door ends up closing behind them and the swimmers be like oh come on I JUST left lol

Mzswizz your chart looks promising but still dtd in case it isn't O. Make sure to keep it up until Ff confirms it!

I hope we get some BFPs soon!!!! And sorry Conina for the witch coming :hugs:

I will try to get BD in when DH gets home but thats only if he isnt tired from working hard. Hopefully after the steak and rice Im going to cook him for dinner, he will want to pounce on me lol

so its a little frustrating after talking to the doc if i dont conceive this month then we have to do whats called a clomid challenge to see if i am even ovulating at all or going innto some crazy pre men i am only 32 what the heck.... i am starting to regret ever having my body cut on just to be lead to such disappointbut dh wants to do the test and even do ivf if thts indeed the nxt step. i am cramping and bbs are less sore today pretty sure its not my month

mzswizz sounds like you have a good night planned lol.
OH's DD is staying with us tonight and tomorrow night so no bd for me :(
I just hope we caught the egg this month.
I have a week to wait before I get my results from the doctor! Hope it goes by really quickly.

mmcheek-Hopefully it is your month if not then atleast your DH is willing to do IVF. My DH dont even want to think of anything that isnt sperm meets egg the natural way. Its going to be a year on June 10th so hoping we will concieve before the year mark.

Elliep-what date you want me to put you down for.

Morning ladies my temp went from 96.8 to 97.1 so I hope thats a good thing. My highest temp is 97.3 before o temp dip so I don't know if I ovulated or not.

DancingDiva-welcome to the team I have added you to the list.

I'll go with the 10th please.

Well 9Dpo today....it's going slow but steady.

I hate reading into symptoms but I can't help it..

I've never had so much CM in my life....I've been cramping off and on since O. (normal for me) my temps have been creeping up 0.1 degree every day for the last 3 days. I'm almost at my all time high. I've had a sore throat for three days now, but it is allergy season (even though I've never been affected by them before) and last night I woke up twice with quite sharp cramping. Also my bb's always get big and sore a week before AF and this time around they seem quite normal. They should have started to grow and get sore on Tuesday, and nothing so far. I dtd three days before and the day before O.

Like we all do, I pray that this is my month!!!

Your symptoms sound pretty good. Hopefully they lead to a BFP!! Im not going to symptom spot because i always set myself up thinking its my month when its not so Im just going to let my body do its thing and see what happens from there.

Sounds rational MzSwizz..unfortunately although it sounds rational, I've learned long ago that my mind is going to stray whichever way it wants ..lol...I set myself up and then I let myself down..have a good cry..and start again!!!

Lol that is so true. Last cycle I said I wasnt going to symptom spot then when AF was late I was the queen of symptom spotting and then the bloodwork was negative so I had my down time so now onto this cycle.

LOL..the queen of symptom spotting, huh? I know how that can be.......

Yeah but then its like any normal thing for me that I never noticed, I noticed then. Im just ready to see a BFP!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->