May Testers...Join Me in the Hope for May BFP!! 83 members/13 BFPs!!

Omg It came out positive!!! Im having so much mixed emotions... im scared im happy. Omg omg omg...wujuuuuuuuuuuu Im spreading the love the baby dust and wishes to all of you guys!!!!:hugs:

OMG fantastic news! Congrats! :happydance:

I'm 12 DPO - AF due in 2 or 3 days - still have mild cramps now and again.

Hi all. Quick question where the heck did my cervix go lol. I can't reach it today.... Um..????

Hi all. Quick question where the heck did my cervix go lol. I can't reach it today.... Um..????

I just checked mine in the shower about 10 mins ago, I could barely touch it with my finger tip... and its softer then it has ever been in the last month.... :shrug: I'm hoping this is a good thing!

Must.. stop...googling... symptoms!

Maybe tmi but what's your cm like redstar? Mines super creamy and goopy and lots of it.

Well, two days ago is was like egg whites, today its dry :( I think creamy is supposed to be a good thing. fx!

so i am having gobs of white lotion like cm. its actually nasty, does tht mean aunt flows on way

i am 3dpo i have no idea what the cervix are suppose to be like but i am cramping have lots of white mucus.

i had my doc appointment and i have a very pro active gyneo now so tons of tests and timed sex if i am not already preggers

Missy-Congrats!!!

Sorry I havent been on. It's been a pretty busy day today. DH and I went out for lunch and been DTDall day :haha:. My temp is still at 96.8 so I have no clue whats going on. Come on Ovulation lol Im ready to be in the 2ww.

Hi Mzswizz,

Fingers Xd for you this month! My dear lord DTD all day?wow! Whatever you had for lunch...me want some! ;)

I'm testing on 9th May, that's when the stinky AF is due. Please add me! :) Thanks

I'm so excited...my OH is coming home tonight so we can DTD one last time before the TWW...The officially tomorrow..I'm going to pretend nothing has happened so I hopefully don't get any phantom symptoms this month

LilLeafyLea-yes we DTD all day how exhausting lol. We had ate at a nice restaurant. It was very delicious. I added you to the list and welcome to the team.

Skeet-good luck. I am waiting to be in the TWW myself. Hoping it comes soon.

hey ladies what does it mean when your cervix are high. i can even find mine but i am clueless about tht one

Well I heard that a high soft cervix is a good sign for pregnancy.

Mmcheek have you felt it before or are you trying to find it for the first time?

heading to the docs now for bloodwork to check my hormone levels!! I hate needles though :(

Hi Can I be added I will be testing on the 18th May, however I am on CD 14 and been testing OPK since CD9 and had no positives so not holding out much hope.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->