May Testers...Join Me in the Hope for May BFP!! 83 members/13 BFPs!!

May 10th for me please! (if I can make myself wait till then! I already POAS once, think I was expecting my body to be a medical marvel and produce a BFP early!)

:dust: for all!

Thank you!!! It's all very exciting, this is my 1st month ttc (well, officially, we got married last month), so not expecting miracles, but you never know!! Still trying to get to grips with cycle etc!

Congrats on the marriage. On July 25th, it will be 2 years DH and I got married. I got married at age 19. So we pretty much started early. We been together for 5 years now. It took 8 months for me to concieve after marriage which ended in m/c and now almost a year after m/c. Hoping you get your BFP!!

well cramping really bad i day till af and oh so tired must be af crud guess ill be moving to june testers soon

You're not out until she shows her face. I was getting AF cramps and then my AF was late but unfortunately it wasn't a BFP. Hope it's different for you though.

My boobs are really sensitive and sore, I'm bloated, and I keep having really mild headaches. I keep telling myself it's too soon for symptoms!!

Mzswizz I hope this is your O... hehe, it sounds like you guys are having fun :haha:

Hello to all the new testers! Good luck! :dust:

Hey, done OPK last night and got my smiley face finally need to see what today brings.

Redstar-how many dpo are you?

DancingDiva-FXed for a BFP!

Ok so my temp went back to 96.8 I kind of thought that it would and I looked on FF and it has set ovulation for today on the calendar so let's see if it has a high temp shift and stays that way. So I am pretty much still waiting for O.

Mzswizz - remind me, how long ago did your temp rise? You could be experiencing a fallback rise. My temp dropped down to my cover line 3DPO which was weird and confusing since it went right back up 4DPO. I read into it and found out about fallback rises, they usually occur 2 to 3dpo. It's like a gray area between estrogen decreasing and progesterone increasing. I'd like to see what your temp looks like tomorrow. Either way you dtd enough to have your bases covered :) but I'm curious as this is the first time in 8 months of charting that I've seen this fallback rise.

10dpo..nagging cramps are way more like af style cramps now...still ridiculous cm...sore throat is gone....Come on BFP!!!!!

I had my temp rise yesterday and it just went back down today. I thought if it wen back down that means ovulation hasn't occurred yet. Yeah I'm kind of exhausted from DTD. If I did ovulate on cd19 then I would be 2dpo today.

Hey ladies! Well, I'm hanging in there - I'm 14 dpo, no sign of AF, mild cramping and terrible trapped wind! The brown spotting I had 11-13 dpo has stopped. Keeping fingers crossed, testing tomorrow I think if no AF! :D I'M SO NERVOUS GAHHH.....

mzswizz - Temps can be a pain. Best thing is to keep BDing until you have a confirmed temp rise (is it 3 days of raised temps or something?) Constant BDing is so tiring though! I'm sure a day off won't matter as they say every 2 days is sufficient. Good luck!

Elhaym-I'm thinking you are going to get a BFP maybe...good luck and thanks. Yeah I want to just take a break from DTD. Might do it today or not who knows because DH is sick so if we dont DTD I just hope we caught the egg.

Hey ladies! Well, I'm hanging in there - I'm 14 dpo, no sign of AF, mild cramping and terrible trapped wind! The brown spotting I had 11-13 dpo has stopped. Keeping fingers crossed, testing tomorrow I think if no AF! :D I'M SO NERVOUS GAHHH.....

mzswizz - Temps can be a pain. Best thing is to keep BDing until you have a confirmed temp rise (is it 3 days of raised temps or something?) Constant BDing is so tiring though! I'm sure a day off won't matter as they say every 2 days is sufficient. Good luck!

Sounds very positive FX'd for you...LOl I dontk now how you have not tested yet lol...I'm a POAS addict lol

Wow, just done reading and catching up on the last few days. Looking exciting for a few of you, I'll definitely be hanging around here hoping to see a few BFPs.

Good luck all

:dust:

Well ladies i dont know why I chart my temps on 3 different websites :dohh:. FF has no coverline for me yet, Countdown to Pregnancy has my coverline at 96.9 and TCOYF has my coverline at 97.2! I am going to wait until I get the crosshairs on FF though.

Elhaym- that sounds promising, good luck!

Mzswizz- I'm sorry your temps are being crazy and confusing, wish I knew more to help you out. :hugs:

I'm 5 or 6 dpo, I was reading that it was impossible to get pg symptoms before implantation because your body hasnt even realized that a change is going on, but who really knows? My boobs are sore, like I pulled a muscle in both of them and this rarely happens before AF. And to be honest I'm really grouchy ... hehe not the word I'd usually use! It's pretty much super pms at my house, OH isn't allowed to touch me lol. :wacko:

I heard that implantation can occur at 6dpo

DH is now home and he is feeling better so yay BD here I come! Just ran upstairs thought AF started but it was white cm in my underwear and looked kind of crummy in the toilet I don't know what that means hopefully it is a good sign. Also I got the results from my entrance test for the school and I sooo passed with high scores yay but I am going to go to the one closer to me so will meet with counselor on Monday and DH got a test for another job on Tuesday so things are going pretty good right now. The thing I want to understand is...is white watery cm in underwear but white crummy cm in toilet means I ovulated already?

Good job on your test!!!

Did you notice any egg-white cm? or watery? Those two usually mean you are ovulating. The others normally mean non-feritle cm...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->