May Testers...Join Me in the Hope for May BFP!! 83 members/13 BFPs!!

Af is due on the 9th May. Going to hold out on testing though.
Want to make sure i'm late first if that makes sense!

Elliep-what date you want me to put you down for.

Morning ladies my temp went from 96.8 to 97.1 so I hope thats a good thing. My highest temp is 97.3 before o temp dip so I don't know if I ovulated or not.

DancingDiva-welcome to the team I have added you to the list.

Well ladies still no sign of AF!!!!!!!!!!! Nor do I have any symptoms!!! I havent had a chance to get into town to get a test so ill pick one up this evening! Heading away for the weekend with DH & about 30 friends.....big sailing weekend for us in Cork!! So I wont be on much but if I get good news I will pop on to let you all know!!

Marcs-good luck!! Hoping it is a BFP!

Well ladies my temp shifted from 96.8 to 97.1. My highest temp was 97.3 so is it possible that I ovulated still?

Fxd for you I dont temp so I have no idea what that means, thanks for adding me and will keep up to date with your progress.

DancingDiva-thanks. This is my first cycle temping so I'm just getting the hang of it. DH and I have been DTD pretty much every day well almost and yesterday we were busy getting busy :haha: in my head I was thinking how funny it would be to have a temp shift the next day after DTD all day and it has happened so hopefully we caught the egg. Are you in the TWW wait yet? Also where are you from? I'm originally from Miami, FL but after DH and I got married we moved to Sunrise (Ft. Lauderdale), FL.

i have never felt before except with using the soft cups af is due tomorrow according to the gyno. i fell asleep so hard yesterday i dnt go get my hubby from wrk thank god for good co- workers but i due get tired tht time of month to but no cramps only sore nips

I too get extremely exhausted around the time AF is due. I don't know if I am on 1dpo yet if temp shifted from 96.8 to 97.2

hey everyone, i was either due on 3 days ago or 2, i have all symtoms. heartburn, constipation, headaches, but tested day before and BFN....i dont no when to take the next one as dnt have allot of money atm, and only one pt left...ahhhh....have been trying for just over a year. can anyone help....:) thanks guys

DancingDiva-thanks. This is my first cycle temping so I'm just getting the hang of it. DH and I have been DTD pretty much every day well almost and yesterday we were busy getting busy :haha: in my head I was thinking how funny it would be to have a temp shift the next day after DTD all day and it has happened so hopefully we caught the egg. Are you in the TWW wait yet? Also where are you from? I'm originally from Miami, FL but after DH and I got married we moved to Sunrise (Ft. Lauderdale), FL.

I have been doing OPK since CD9 and still nothing im on CD14 just now so we will wait and see. I am from Scotland and been married for 7 years now and ttc for 4yrs.

hey everyone, i was either due on 3 days ago or 2, i have all symtoms. heartburn, constipation, headaches, but tested day before and BFN....i dont no when to take the next one as dnt have allot of money atm, and only one pt left...ahhhh....have been trying for just over a year. can anyone help....:) thanks guys

Wait 3-4 days before testing again. Just to give the HCG time to build up if you are pregnant.

DancingDiva-It will be 2 years I have been married on July 25th and we have been ttc for almost a year after m/c. How long is your cycle? Mines is 35 days and I think I have ovulated yesterday which was cd19.

This month will be my 2nd month ttc. My cycles since getting off the pill in January have been irregular but according to OPK I am ovulating about 14 days after I start my period even though its about 16 days after the positive OPK before AF comes. So my cycle is averaging about 30 days long. My best friend and I were both trying to get pregnant at the same time and it worked for her on the 1st try!!! I'm so excited for her and I'm hoping to follow close behind. I will start testing for ovulation on Sunday or Monday and my next AF is due around May 27th. I just bought some preseed and gave it a test run 2 nights ago..My husband and I loved it! :thumbup: Hoping for a BFP in May!

DancingDiva-It will be 2 years I have been married on July 25th and we have been ttc for almost a year after m/c. How long is your cycle? Mines is 35 days and I think I have ovulated yesterday which was cd19.

I was 31 days however last cycle i was 26 I started on my first month on clomid 50mg CD2-6 and still not got any + OPK om on CD14

leyoung20-welcome you are now added to the team. It has been almost a year of ttc for me and DH.

DancingDiva-Do the doctors do bloodwork to see if you ovulated or not?

What happened to all the updates ladies? I only have one tester that ended with AF and no more updates. Wondering if anybody got BFPs or AF.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->