May Testers...Join Me in the Hope for May BFP!! 83 members/13 BFPs!!

Gardenofedens-you have been added to the team and welcome!!!

Well ladies DH and I DTD twice yesterday...once in the afternoon and then last night so hopefully we caught the egg. Also took my temp today and it went up from 96.8 to 97.2 so it was a .4 temp shift so I am waiting for the confirmation from Monday's temp but I think I have ovulated on cd21. Now just pretty much waiting to see if my temp stays up there and when it does then here comes the TWW again.

Great mzswizz, sounds like you have got plenty of BDing done, plenty of swimmers around to catch that egg! Good luck :thumbup:

Elhaym-thanks I hope so too! Really hoping this month is THE month.

I really feel that I am out for this month. My cervix is quite firm and low. I have had a slight bit of cramping but not much, I have had a horrid headache all day and I am in such a bad mood. I keep snapping at oh. I can't explain my mood since I started a new job today and loved it so I should be in a good mood! I'm only 6dpo but I feel like we missed it this month.

HopefulKirsty-Dont give up yet. Stay hopeful and its not over until she shows her face which we are all she doesnt this month. I stopped checking my cervix because last cycle it was high moist and soft and I soooo thought I was pregnant but wasnt AF was just playing games with me. So dont count yourself out just because of your CP.

Dancing Diva - Some months I get three days of positive OPK's and some omnths I only get two..Isuppose it's bevasue my surge began while I was sleeping so I was already a good 8-12 hours in before I tested the first time.

UPDATE: I've had 2 one degree temp drops in a row...Scary!!!!!

Hi all. Happy weekend!!!

Last night I had bad cramping and backaches and achey legs. I had to take Tylenol! Also my temp dipped a little today so just gotta keep waiting and see what the next couple of days bring :) is anyone testing soon??

Hey Sunkissed!! I will be testing in 2 weeks so unfortunately no testing soon for me :nope:

OMG - just got a faint BFP on an IC so did a FRER and the second line came up straight away..

I'm shaking.. omg....

OMG :thumbup: :happydance: ELHAYM!!! Im so happy for you. Show pics we got to see pics. Im a BFP pic addict :blush:. Are you going to do a pregnancy journal too so we can stalk it lol

im a may tester... all month... AF is 2 and a half weeks late so im testing once a week (or twice) until i get it

what date do you want me to put you under?

Elhaym congrats!!!! Share pics and symptoms!!!!!! H&H 9 mos!!!

put me under 10 i guess.. ill be testing between now and then sometime.. ill be 3 weeks late that day

The FRER went even darker than this!

https://img217.imageshack.us/img217/6038/imag0007sml.jpg

I really haven't had many symptoms. I started having mild cramps at 10 DPO which is unusual for me (usually no cramps until AF). My CM also dried up almost completely from 8 DPO when normally I get the creamy stuff up until AF. I did have a little pink and brown CM from 11-13 DPO which I guess could have been from implantation! Also, starting a couple of days ago I have had terrible constipation and trapped wind! :blush:

OMG - just got a faint BFP on an IC so did a FRER and the second line came up straight away..

I'm shaking.. omg....

:happydance::wohoo: Congratulations!! I hope to see bfp pics :) I'm so happy for you.

edit: just saw the pic - what a clear BFP!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->