May Testers...Join Me in the Hope for May BFP!! 83 members/13 BFPs!!

Those are lovely lines Elhaym hope we all can join you

I'm testing May 10th. I'm really hopeful this time around as I am feeling many symptoms this time.

I had sore BBs just 1 DPO, which has never happened. My AF is due May 9th and yesterday I started cramping. I only ever have cramping when AF arrives so I thought it would be early. But no AF has yet arrived. Today cramping has gone a bit, but now lower back ache. Oh and the unbelieveable bloating is ridiculous.

I hope I'm not getting my hopes up... but we'll see.

Sending all the baby dust I can! :dust: :dust:

I'm sure we'll see more BFPs in this thread! x

Christinapo You have been added welcome and good luck

CONGRATS! mrsrof!!! Exciting to see someone getting a BFP! I have the same symptoms as you, minus the pink /brown CM. I've got my fingers crossed.

really mild cramps
sicky feeling
real heavy boobs this morning
vivid dream last night about my boss (LOL)
backache

major symptom spotting - i really hope it's not all in my head!!!!!!

CONGRATS TO BFP's :D :flow:

Can you put me down for May 16th? I am not sure I have ovulated yet, but hope I do today or tomorrow... Since my LP is only 7 days that would put me around the 14th... but who knows! :) Congrats to the BFP's.

Kasigirl-you have been added to the team welcome.

Congrats to the BFPs that we have so far!!!! Keep the BFPs coming!!

Hoping tomorrow's temp stays up so it would be day 2 of the temp shift

Congrats on the BFP's girls, I unfortunately tested this morning and got a BFN. :( but will keep trying until af appears! you never know!!

Can I join?! Testing on the 14th May ... if I can wait that long!! I am having either early AF or IB today, only time will tell!
Em xxx

took a pregnancy test and it was neg i am not surprised so i am thinking i will just take a month off and decide if this is something i can do every month for a long time you ladies have true dedication, i on the other hand cant take the heartache of feeling like a failure every month and i love having someone to talk to about the challenges there is a slight twinges of jealousy to every BFP that records. i will check in from time to time to say hi. i am going now to get ready for a search party for a missing 55yr old mother in our town in hopes to bring her back to her family safe for mothers day

I read lastnight about some woman getting their bfps at only 7dpo! I poas with fmu but got bfn as expected since I am only 7dpo today. However I'll probably be testing every day or 2 for the next week lol! hope I dont run out of tests. I bought a pack of 15last month and only have 3 left! I ordered 10 online on friday tho so hope to stick them in the 15 pack sooh doesnt realise how addicted I am to poas lol.

Hello ladies temp went to 97.1 today so still in range. Will say 2dpo today and happy mother's day

Yay, I'm so happy you're in the tww mzswizz! Hopefully with all that bding you guys caught that egg :)

mmcheek, I'm not sure if you've already previously posted how long you have been tcc, but they say sometimes even healthy couples don't conceive for the first 6 months and may even take up to a year. Heartaches and disappointed will only last until you actually do get you bfp. Now, i'm not very religious, but I believe that sometimes it takes so long because your body is waiting for just the right egg and the outcome will be everything you've been wanting. Does that make sense? Good luck to you on your journey :hugs:

The only things I have to report are.. that my breast are still very very sore, i'm pretty irritable, I started having creamy cm, small headaches, mild cramps, and some lower back aches this morning. This is either going to be the outcome of a bfp, or a very evil AF this cycle.

Lots of :dust: to everyone! And happy mothers day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->