May Testers...Join Me in the Hope for May BFP!! 83 members/13 BFPs!!

2dpo today DH and I just DTD and I am sooo hoping we caught the egg. Its been a long time coming. Ladies, my DH told me happy mother's day and I said im not a mom but he said you were a mom for 5 weeks so that counts in my book. That was sooo sweet. He was right I was a mom for 5 weeks before m/c so that just made me smile and he bought me Guess perfume for Mother's Day.

mmcheek-It took 8 months after being married to concieve but we were even trying before marriage. Everything happens for a reason. God knows when the time is right just walk by faith. What doesnt kill you makes you stronger. When we got our BFP it ended in a m/c so the m/c just made me stronger. If you need a break take a break but dont let ttc bring you down.

MissCherry-you have been added to the list welcome.

Ladies, 2dpo and noticed that AF is due next week already geez i just got in the tww lol

Hiya, not been on here since the begining of this thread so i thought i'd update!

I'm now on CD18 and no ovulation as yet, i've got a faint line on opk so hoping for a stronger one tomorrow.

I'm still taking B6 although it doesn't seem to be doing anything and i've also been using preseed this month. Ive also been following the SMEP plan so FX'd!!

I've just bought some soy isoflavones online today, it's meant to be the natural version of clomid, has anyone tried it?

Thought it was worth a try, need to lengthen my LP so it's worth a shot!

Good luck red!! Well after temping I am finally on 2dpo so just have to wait now.

Just thought I'd check in. I'm 3dpo. No real symptoms, sore boobs and creamy cm but that's pretty normal. Still dtd as really don't want sex to become all about baby making. Showing OH I still want him too! Think it's important. Got a very busy stressful wk coming up at work so hoping this will help pass some of the 2ww!

First off -Congratulations Elhaym!!!! H&H 9M!!!

MzSwizz - I'm now 12DPO ..my temp dropped 1 degree over the past two days and this monring it is down another .3 degrees..still above my cover line but I fear that the evil AF has me in her grasp..When I wiped this morning there was pink but when I checked hours later there was nothing..I still fear that I'm out this month though..If my temp doesn't rise tomorrow than I know I'm out......At least I'll know in less than 24 hours

Hopeful Kirsty - If you're a POAS addict (like I am) than I suggest you go on amazon and buy a 50 pack of the cheapies..I think they ran me about 10 bucks and they give you something to do to pass the time until you get closer to a day that would actually register on a test..lol..whatever keeps us sane.

The :witch: arrived today! How cruel to come on Mothers day! Oh well, here's hoping for next cycle. Good luck to everyone else.

TMI
i dont know what kinda CM im having but it can be really wet, like enough that i feel like i should check for AF. what do you call it?

Hi ladies,

@Jenna I would certainly call it annoying! Are you due AF in the next few days? I'm rubbish in reading cm signs, sorry. Hopefully someone else can help :) ! I'm actually due today and all I've had is brown discharge. Hopeful that its an implantation (but seems a bit too much for that?) if I start bleeding tomorrow I will shun my womb for good lol!

No way, ah hun I feel for you. Did you use a digi? Have you had any issues in the past with menstruating? Have you considered going to the docs? Sorry for all the questions! I'm feeling your stress!

Christina-sorry the wicked witch showed her face.

Well ladies i am going to surprise DH tonight so he stills feel loved. No symptoms yet but hoping we all get BFPs whether its this cycle or next.

i havent used a digi yet.. im very wary about spending a ton of money on a neg... i only test twice a week. i had trouble in high school but i was very active and when i would be more active i would have no idea when AF would come.. that was 6 years ago though. my pharmacist said to wait a few weeks before calling a dr. at this point i am wanting AF to come i just want to know yes or no and if that means AF then so be it

I had bad cramping last night although af was just about to show and when I checked all I had was some creamy yucky looking cm. It had previously dried up so not sure where its coming from!
I POAS this morning (as I vowed to every day till af shows her face lol) I swear I saw the faintest of all faint lines. It was so faint I couldnt tell if there was colour or not and I cant find my camera anywhere.It was more like a marker of where the line should be if that makes sense as it was so faint and thin and I could only see it if i squinted. Not sure if the test just had a dent in it where the line should be as it was really difficult to see but I'll be testing again with fmu tomorrow to see lol.

Well girls I am now on CD39, 21 DPO & tested this morning & got a BFN!!! WFT!
No sign of AF at all!!! Not really sure what to do now?? Do I just wait or go to see my Doc???

Congrats mrsrof and elhaym!!

FX HopefulKirsty that that faint line was a BFP. Will check back tomorrow to see.

MarcsMrs, thats frustrating, have you tried different types of tests? I would probably book to go to Docs, at least then, they can keep an eye and see whats going on. Fingers crossed it was a false BFN.

Good luck all

:dust:

The evil witch has arrived...back to the drawing board!!! Temp drop to 97.0 this morning.
I'm just glad that I know.....

MarcsMrs. - How frustrating to be stuck in limbo like this. Hopefully one way or antoher you'll know something soon.

Hopeful Kirsty - Fx'd for you

Good luck ladies and congrats on all of the BFP's so far!!!

Marcs - can only imagine how frutrated you must be. You should definitely see your doctor.

I'm trying to upload the pic I took although I cant even see a hint of a line on the pic. maybe i just have line eye :(

I ran to the toilet about half an hour ago as y cramping has been really bad all morning and I felt something wet as though af had started. When I got to the bathroom it was lots of what looks like ewcm only a little whiter than normal but very wet and stretchy! Is this normal for 8dpo or am I ovulating again or something? I'm very confused.

Attachments

• SDC11310.jpg
    SDC11310.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 10
Hopeful Kirsty - do you have an OPT? If so, I say, "Pee on it"!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->