May Testers...Join Me in the Hope for May BFP!! 83 members/13 BFPs!!

Cant really afford to see a Doctor til Thurs so I think I'll test then & if still nothing I'll see him on Monday (which would mean AF is 2 weeks late) So bloody frustrating....I havent used BC in over 5 years so their is no excuse for the change in my cycle (other than pregnancy!!) Ggggggrrrrrrrr! I just want an answer, no matter which answer it is!

:hugs: to all the ladies that had a visit from the nasty witch.
:happydance: congrats to all the BFPs.

HopefulKirsty-I heard that the type of cm you are having is pregnancy related good luck.

Well ladies FF confirmed that I am officially 3dpo today :happydance:. Also my score is high for intercourse timing so :thumbup:. AF is due next week on 15dpo I am hoping that she doesnt come for a visit though.

To all the women with :bfn:s but no AF, go get a blood test done. Thats what I did when AF was more than 2 weeks late so good luck.

Hi! I' a newbie! This was my first Clomid cycle, and my RE has me scheduled for a blood test on 5/13! This is the longest 2 weeks ever!

hiya ladies, never thought id be testing this month as ive give up testing over the past couple of months, giving in on the thought of ever concieving naturally,

well my husband noticed today that af is 2 weeks late, i wouldnt have even noticed tbf, been so busy concentrating on upcoming ivf and healthy diets etc that i forgot when my last af was.

the most im ever late really is about 4 days :/

we will be testing tonight, i dont see why because after 2.5 years of trying, blocked fallopian tubes, and it being the month before we start ivf, im thinking the odds are practically impossible,

i have got my fingers crossed, im not all doom and gloom but i dont wanna get my hopes up,

wish me luck girls i think im gunna need it!!

xx

Hey ladies you both have been added welcome and keep us posted.

Redstar-Thanks hoping we got our BFPs this month

I'm testing with clear blue opk this week as i'm expecting ovulation around friday or Saturday. Then hopefully my TWW will begin. Good luck to everyone!

Hi! I' a newbie! This was my first Clomid cycle, and my RE has me scheduled for a blood test on 5/13! This is the longest 2 weeks ever!

Hi kkm - Welcome!! 5/13 will be here before you know it (Not)..Seriously though..you're almost there. :thumbup:

Time is going to fly i just know it. Time is already flying as the day goes by. Well this is going to be the quickest 2ww i have ever been in.

good luck princess - I'll be waiting to see what your result is. I hope this is it - it sounds like you really deserve your bfp and you have been doing all the right things.

No opt's :( gutted - I guess we'll just have to bd tonight just incase. Which is good as I was planning on it regardless of cm lol.

Heya all :)
@ HopefulKirsty- I am in exactly the same position as you! I'm 9dpo and have ewcm to the point where I feel like its af. I also had a negative opt.
It's so confusing!!
and its too early to test dammit lol

Haha!!! Nothing wrong with DTD for no other reason than doing it!!

BTW - I bought a 50 pack of OPT's from the same cheapie dealer on Amazon for 8 bucks..for under $20 I filled my medicine cabinet with all of the POAS items I desire..I used the expensive OPT's alongside the cheapies just to see how accurate they are and they're right on....

Dh and i have been dtd just because we can now lol. Since i got my confirmation we dont have to worry if we were able to bd in time or if we were too late. Now we know that we had perfect timing. Just hoping we caught the egg.

I agree :sex: is so much more fun once the pressure to perform is over!!

That is so true. But with DH and I, he really just wanted to know the temp and whether it was high or not, he just wanted to DTD anyways :haha:

my OH is NEVER in the mood, I'm shocked how well he coped performin whilst I was fertile lol. Medea I have 11 sticks left to pee on! If i get down to like 4 left and still dont have my bfp then I'll need to go on amazon and get o[ts and hpts so that I know for sure whats going on lol.

My ewcm has turned to creamy/gross cm so the ewcm only lasted a few hours and it was followed by very very intense cramps which i'm hoping was impantation :)

told my OH bu he doesnt want to get excited untill he sees a very positive hpt - and I dont blame him.

ooooh :dust: for you!
yeah mine has gone watery now lol
damn bodies tricking us all the time lol so irritating! x

so i am sorry ladies for pouting te other day just was feeling down still have not started still havent had a pos hpt either so still in limbo. bbs feel like they are going to pop so dont know if its pms or what. i am testing again tomorrow will be 8 dpo at that time

Mmcheek-at what dpo do you get your AF? because if you have been testing so early, it is still early so you still have a chance

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->