May Testers...Join Me in the Hope for May BFP!! 83 members/13 BFPs!!

Mzswizz go and get mucinex or robitussin it is a trick for the clomid girls but if there is a problem that your unaware of this will increase your cm. take it now and stop on your pos ovulation day this will insure you have enough cm to get your swimmer where they need to go. i really hope this is your month love it when we can make those specular hubby's day! to much is not a problem and have you considered using soft cups?

terri i read about your weight loss and congrats girl tht can only be a good thing for conception before i was in the army i was a personal trainer and i got a lot of my clients preggo lol i dnt their hubby's did but i claimed it cuz losing weight always seemed to be the ticket rather or not they wanted it or not. good luck darlin

Terri - everything happens for a reason :)

Mzswizz - I hope you O soon so some of us can be in the 2ww together. And good job on the :sex: !!! Just make sure not to over do it. Gotta give those spermies a chance to build back up!

Mmcheek - I know exactly how you feel about being away from everyone. DH and I just moved to Cali from Hawaii and we are already planning to move back ASAP.

TerriLou-Do you want me to change you to May 13th?

mmcheek-I never tried softcups what is it for? I noticed that at a certain time around the month, I have an abundance of cm I dont know if it is around O time or after so thats why Im tempting to figure out.

Sunkissed-Try telling me DH not to over do it lol. I tried to explain and he understands but I dont know whats gotten into him latel because he been the one with the increased sex drive I think he may be O'ing :haha:.

HOPING WE ALL GET OUR BFPS!!!!!

Can you change my test date to may 11 because I'm going on vacation that day for 11 days and I'm going to visit my mom and I want DH to know first if I get a bfp.

I am due to test on the 5th of may, been having a weird muscle pain or something in my stomach area, feeling sick and being sick. This tww stuff kills I have already wasted 3 tests just hoping, fingers crossed for a :baby:

May I be added for a May tester pretty please? I am due my AF on the 2nd of May and we TTC on both the 15th and the 17th so fingers crossed :)

Tash x

The list has been updated and all new members have been officially added :thumbup:. Welcome flowerweed its nice that you can join us. Have you done anything different this month to help you get closer to your BFP?

Hello,

I'm very new to this forum thing. So glad to see that they exist. can you please add me for the 11th?

Can you add me please!! I'll be testing on May 18th

Hello ladies you have both been added to the list. Can't wait to see how many BFPs we get in May.

Well just woke up from a nap too bad I still feel exhausted. The puppy tarted going nuts so I had to let him outside now I have a huge headache thanks to him.

I would have to wait 2 weeks after Mother's Day before finding out. Hopefully I can get in an early HPT :haha:

That is so true lol. Its been a long time coming so Im hoping patience finally worked

soft cup are these cups you insert to hold the sperm close to your cervix currently its marketed as a alternative to a tampon its a plastic cup. well from the research i have been doing alot of people are havin sucess with this it keeps everything up in the area it sould be instead of draining out

Maybe I should invest in some. I havent tried that before. To hold the spermies in I lay down and tilt up for like 10-15 minutes.

I was looking at softcups for next month.....sounds like they could really help! A friend of mine used them & left them in for about 12hrs after the DTD and got pregnant that cycle!

Now I am really interested. I am going to talk to DH about that. Most likely he will be like honey lets just try one thing at a time lol

girl you find then next to the tamons and for 5 dollars yu get like 12 and it hold all of it in and it kind of nice too cuz of not draining all dau. hubby and i dtd at nite put it in and leave it all nite

i even out a little preseed in the cup so the swimmwers dont stick to the plastic lol i have heard alot of ppl get preggo by having dh dtd in the cup then insert kind of like a home iui

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->