May Testers...Join Me in the Hope for May BFP!! 83 members/13 BFPs!!

thanks u guys! im glad i came across this board.You all are wonderful!

so the dr called about the fluid from my breast and it all came out normal. she said to wait for my period to start and if it doesnt in the next couple of months tne they'll start it for me. so i asked her what im supposed to do about the leaking and she said nothing unless it changes or starts coming out on its own then to let her know

i asked if i could still get preg if im not having a period and she said that i may not be ovulating if i dont have a period but i may just be ovulating irregularly so i should keep trying.
kinda eases me a little but its gonna be harder for the time being

I didnt know leakage from the bbs is normal?! Just found out something new. I was pregnant when colostrum was leaking out of my bbs. I was only 5 weeks and i couldnt lay on my side because the fluid just would flow out and its been almost a year after m/c and its still colostrum in there because when im in the shower and i squeeze it comes out. Not as much as it use to be but its still there. I think its going to dry up soon though.

My bbs are still sore since o day. Don't think I remember them ever being like this so early before AF.

she said its not "normal" but its nothing bad that it tested normal which means theres no reason to worry about it. im relieved but almost more relieved that i could still get preg

Jenna, thanks for updating us and glad you are OK. Hope you ovulate soon!

To the new BFPs, congrats.

mmcheek, so sorry to hear about your health issues. Glad your doctor is taking good care of you and I hope you are able to continue getting good care!

Well, I broke down and bought a test (didn't have any around) while at the grocery store tonight. Don't know when I'll use it, perhaps still not for a few days yet. I'm 9DPO and since 5DPO have been feeling low-grade nausea. I don't know if I'm just stressing myself out or what!

Last night I woke up all throughout the night and at one point noticed I'd knocked my nightstand lamp over onto my pillow (not my head, thankfully) somehow. DH jokes I was reaching for my thermometer in the middle of the night.

I wish thermometers really could work like this comic:

https://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/temperature.png

Engineer-:rofl: That comic is too hilarious :haha:. If only thermometers really worked like that, it would help us out alot

And be much cheeper hahah

anyway if i missed my last period and thats it then i should be expecting my AF the 25th and will test again after that.. just to be sure

Congratulations to everyone with a BFP!

AF is now 4 days late, BFN this morning :cry: Still have all my symptoms though so I'm going to retest tuesday and if its negative, call the doc for a blood test. This is so nerve racking!

guys my OBGN in wanted me to come in to make sure the pregnancy is healthy and everything is perfect there since the heart issue. i had an u/s to make sure the baby was not in my tube(i only have one) make sure my hcg levels had climbed and that my cervix are closed. the hcg flew up in 1 week, cervix completely closed and the little bean is safely stuck inside the uterus. i may be falling apart but my gift is healthy

Hi Ladies. I hate to be a bearer of bad news. I may need to be removed from the BFP list. If you remember, I uploaded my pics of my preg test. I took 4 and all positive... then today i went to restroom and had light bleeding. I decided to take a different, better test (digital test) and... it said NOT pregnant. Chemical preg, I guess... sigh. I do not know what to think or feel. I just needed to tell someone.

Good Morning Ladies,

Well its bright and early on a sunny Saturday morning here in Nottinghamshire, had to take my temp at 5am again this morning, this is usually the time during the week, but its usually later at the weekends when I'm not going out to work. Flipping cat wouldn't leave me alone!

In this cycle, I have only had 1 positive OPK, with negatives either side, but my temps have been rising since, so maybe I did 'O' at that point and I just have a really tight fertile window. As it happens, I did get in a fair bit of bd in, so I guess I'll just have to keep my fingers crossed that it worked. Strange, I'm glad I decided to do temping now, as my cycles are quite irregular, I've never really known whats happening. FF put me down as a 'possible' ovulation on CD16, so its showing that I am now 4 DPO. This cycle has gone so quick, I may even test again in May as the cycle started on 2 May, I guess that can happen, it'd just be a short cycle.

Wow, 10BFPs in here, thats really positive, hopefully you will all keep us informed of your symptoms and feelings. Good Luck and a Happy and Healthy 9 months to you all.

mmcheek, I hope the Dr keeps a good eye on you and that you remain fit and very healthy. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->