May Testers...Join Me in the Hope for May BFP!! 83 members/13 BFPs!!

Open surgery is where you can just go in before 10am and see a dr without an appointment. I don't know why they can't just do a blood test either. I know I have to wait till af now and then see the dr and then wait again for the nurse for a blood test. It's sooooo annoying! X

Well ladies tomorrow starts my break when AF decides to show. DH is optimistic about it. He says with the route im taking, he knows we are going to get pregnant this year so i shouldnt worry how sweet.

mzswizz you'd be surprised how far a positive attitude will take you!!

I agree with your hubby!

That is so true. And i believe him when he said that

I really believe your thoughts draw in energy that is alike. If you are very negative, it only attracts more negative energy. Sometimes I feel like that around people! Downers that just suck the life out of you!

i understand tht your sanity is important but dont leave us:nope:

Mmcheek-i will check up on you ladies from time to time but i do need a break especially after 11 months of ttc and it just brought me down thinking im a failure and i cant think like that

mzswizz I think a leave of absence will be great for your mental health!! Even though I know you will probably check up on everyone!

Thanks i really need a break mentally physically and emotionally. After the m/c i went ttc crazy. I just need to relax and take my mind off for awhile

I think that's one of the most frustratign things about losing a baby....you can heal physically but mentally is always right htere beneath the surface..I drove myself crazy for 11 years. I'm incapable of Dtd without hoping that this is the time. I seriously can't think of anything else when dtd..I got so frustrated becasue I tried to "Let go and let God" but I honestly didn't know how to do that until two months ago...What changed for me was knoeledge. I had no idea that the things I did on a daily basis were making it very difficult if not impossible to get pregnant. I wasn't fully aware of my cycle..I had no idea what luteral phase was. I drank a ridiculous amount of caffeine. I never realized the importance of CM or temperatures, I'd never even heard of an OPK..I'm truly blessed to have been able to learn any and everything that I've learned through other women's experiences and a world full of information right at my fingertips. For the last two months, although I was upset that AF showed up..I didn't feel like a failure anymore, I somehow lost that desperate longing feeling that had controlled my emotions for so long and that's because I know in my heart of hearts that I did everything I could and in knowing that I finally can take a deep breath, step back and see what God has in store for me. I've somehow freed myself after almost 12 years of being trapped in my own mind and it feels GREAT!!!

MMcheek - I will keep you in my prayers. I'm glad that the Dr's discovered this problem nice and early. knoweldge is power and it's better that they're aware of it early on and can keep an eye on it.

I've never taken anything to maintain my weight but I'm horrified that these pills can create such problems! I'll be steering clear of those.

yesterday i was cramping all day off and on.i looked into my calculations and im like YES! right on time for implantation! I waited til this morning to take another test.At FIRST i see a :bfn:but something said "WAIT" so i look and i see a very faint :bfp: line :happydance: I called my mom since she is the baby guru (she has 11 kids) and she told me test again when AF is supposed to come.

Now im sitting here like "wow" speechless....:cloud9:

Nicely done Libra. CONGRAT!!!!
Can you remind us of what your symptoms were? How many DPO are you? Do you temp? Lol..sorry for all the questions but inquiring minds want to know!!

thanks!.dnt know if you tested yet but praying AF does not come for you.

holy moly girls. mzswizz the reall positive thing is that you got prenant. please dont take this at all wrong but i think you should experiment with the every other day try i think that my dh was built up cuz we thought we o'd and then we didnt for a few days then the opk came back pos and we did

Medea-cd1 started on april 26 for me.I didnt temp i just used the ovulation calculators my cycle was only 26 days this month (usually 28) i used a lutal phase calculator also which changed my OV dates by 1 day.since my LP was now 13 days instead of 14.

I had bright pink CM and cramps on the 7th and 8th and i BD on the 8th my OV day was the 9th.

around the 13 i was feeling crampy and i was just emontional all day.I started sleeping early in the day which i never do,my gums started bleeding out of nowhere and my dreams was CRAZY! My face is all broken out now too.

I started cramping on the 19th which was CD24.I read on this website a break down of the cycle and did the implantation calculator which stated that my implantation would be from cd14-cd24! i knew once i felt those cramps thats what it was because when AF comes i only get cramps on that day and she is due on the 23 not the 22 like i thought!

took the test and there saw a line.This time i just paid close attention to my body.im 11dpo today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->