May Testers...Join Me in the Hope for May BFP!! 83 members/13 BFPs!!

Good Morning Ladies,

Well its bright and early on a sunny Saturday morning here in Nottinghamshire, had to take my temp at 5am again this morning, this is usually the time during the week, but its usually later at the weekends when I'm not going out to work. Flipping cat wouldn't leave me alone!

In this cycle, I have only had 1 positive OPK, with negatives either side, but my temps have been rising since, so maybe I did 'O' at that point and I just have a really tight fertile window. As it happens, I did get in a fair bit of bd in, so I guess I'll just have to keep my fingers crossed that it worked. Strange, I'm glad I decided to do temping now, as my cycles are quite irregular, I've never really known whats happening. FF put me down as a 'possible' ovulation on CD16, so its showing that I am now 4 DPO. This cycle has gone so quick, I may even test again in May as the cycle started on 2 May, I guess that can happen, it'd just be a short cycle.

Wow, 10BFPs in here, thats really positive, hopefully you will all keep us informed of your symptoms and feelings. Good Luck and a Happy and Healthy 9 months to you all.

mmcheek, I hope the Dr keeps a good eye on you and that you remain fit and very healthy. xx
so your temp rising is a very good indicator that you o'd yay. good job at finding thay through those frustrating opk's. did you happen to read back about my heart. i am continuing to walk 4 days a week and i am taking my kids camping, boating, and fishing this weekend. as mzswizz too much of one thing is never good, so i need to except my body a little more and use exercise in moderation. my life may now depend on it:thumbup:

Good Morning Ladies,

Well its bright and early on a sunny Saturday morning here in Nottinghamshire, had to take my temp at 5am again this morning, this is usually the time during the week, but its usually later at the weekends when I'm not going out to work. Flipping cat wouldn't leave me alone!

In this cycle, I have only had 1 positive OPK, with negatives either side, but my temps have been rising since, so maybe I did 'O' at that point and I just have a really tight fertile window. As it happens, I did get in a fair bit of bd in, so I guess I'll just have to keep my fingers crossed that it worked. Strange, I'm glad I decided to do temping now, as my cycles are quite irregular, I've never really known whats happening. FF put me down as a 'possible' ovulation on CD16, so its showing that I am now 4 DPO. This cycle has gone so quick, I may even test again in May as the cycle started on 2 May, I guess that can happen, it'd just be a short cycle.

Wow, 10BFPs in here, thats really positive, hopefully you will all keep us informed of your symptoms and feelings. Good Luck and a Happy and Healthy 9 months to you all.

mmcheek, I hope the Dr keeps a good eye on you and that you remain fit and very healthy. xx
so your temp rising is a very good indicator that you o'd yay. good job at finding thay through those frustrating opk's. did you happen to read back about my heart. i am continuing to walk 4 days a week and i am taking my kids camping, boating, and fishing this weekend. as mzswizz too much of one thing is never good, so i need to except my body a little more and use exercise in moderation. my life may now depend on it:thumbup:

Yes, I did see your message, but you are very fit and healthy, I have faith that you will fight your way through this and come out at the end smiling. It must be frustrating, looking after your body so well and then coming up against this, but a positive attitude and a good dr who keeps an eye on you and you'll be well. I'll be sending you positive vibes throughout, as I'm sure all the ladies on here will too. xx

Just a quick update. Still no af! I'm gonna give it till Monday and possibly do another test. Oh is being really good. Hes now saying that maybe I'm too far along for the test to pick it up. Bless him.
Conrats to all the :BFP: s
An lots and lots of :dust: to those still waiting or taken by the :witch: x

Morning everyone, wow i can't believe how many BFP we have had since i was last on here! Congratulations to everyone with a BFP!!

So today for me is 9DPO or 11DPO, i think i ovulated 2 days earlier to what FF told me but i suppose i'll go with them so 9DPO.

I'm on CD31, the longest cycle i've had is 32 days and 9 day luteal phase so i suppose AF is due tomorrow but i have been taking vitamin B6 so it could be later.

I know i have a HPT somewhere in the house, DH was away yesterday so i was searching high and low but couldn't find it and ive asked him today if he knows where it is and he said wait til Monday, arrrggghhhh!!!!

Ive had no real symptoms i suppose, i thought i felt cramping on and off, really mild though so i could have imagined it, on Tuesday i felt my boobs were enormous! Just like they were spilling out of my bra but they are ok now. The last 2 days i've had a mild headache and felt like my ears needed to pop, just a bit random, and yesterday my temp dropped way under coverline but shot up again today. Just clutching at straws hoping it was implantation!!

No real "pregnancy" symptoms, just noting them down incase.

Every month i start off cool and relaxed telling myself i'll just wait and see but i end every month symptom spotting and trawling the internet trying to find people with the same symptoms who are pregnant!!

Theres just something inside me that is excited and thinking this is my month but i think i've probably felt that way before, it will just make me more disapointed when AF shows up!

So i suppose i'll wait til tomorrow to see and i'll update on Monday with any news.

Good luck everybody x x x

Jenna-GL FXed its a BFP for you.

Mesiurbi-hopefully you are pregnant and its just taking long for your levels to rise.

Ready2B-so sorry to hear that sending lots of :hugs: your way. If you need someone to talk to we're here for you.

TerriLou-GL hopefully you can still test in May.

Mmcheek-great news that everything is okay with your bundle of joy and also yourself. How are you feeling today?

MissCherry-my DH is the same way. He always stays positive no matter what. He puts a smile on my face whenever i get a BFN. he always says something like maybe its still early or your hcg levels are increasing slowly or those stupid test arent sensitive enough lol. Hopefully you will get your BFP.

Red-those sound like good symptoms FXed!!!

Whew now since i finished my responses let me start of by sayin Good Morning Ladies!!! Last night i prepared myself to see AF this morning so we DTD before we have to take the 7 day break (even though AF doesnt seem to stop my DH :haha:). While DTD, DH said whoa your bbs are different are you pregnant and i said i dont think so and i told him my bbs were sore on the sides but i think it was because of the bra i had on. And to top it all off i woke up to pee this morning feeling wet thinking for sure AF got me while i was sleep which usually happens in the wee hours of the morning but when i wiped there was nothing there and the wetness was just cm it had to happen recently because if it was from DTD it shouldve dried up by now because we DTD around 11pm and i used the bathroom at 5:30am

Mzswizz, They sound good symptoms too. Since you said that I realised I have had quite a bit of wet CM too, yesterday I thought AF was here but when I went to the toilet it was just CM, DH has been away all week so it can't be anything else!!
I have read on quite alot of websites and a wet feeling is a common symptom.

When are u testing again? I really want to do it tomorrow but my DH doesnt like me getting my hopes up so I suppose I'll wait till Monday.

I really hope this is our month!!!!!

Mzswzz I'm sill having cm too. I've thought I've had af for about 5 days and getting up through the night to check but still nothing. We haven't dtd though as oh has been ill. It's so confusing!

Well i dont know when the next time i will be testing maybe next week also. I just dont want to be disappointed again seeing that AF was 2 weeks late last cycle and it ended up coming. So just trying to see whats happening.

Laura-have you done a blood test? I did a blood test after going completely insane for 2 weeks of am i or am i not. So i just wanted to know whats going on and got it done. I tell you what a relief.

well ladies i am feeling awesome and very excited we are taking the kids and good friends, a boat, tents, and heading out in a couple hour to go camping. my son has football practice after that we are off for a good family time. me and my son have to leave drive back home tomorrow for his football game then back. im lovin life today. i have a darling husband and incredible kids

aww jennie. Fxed next cycle for you.

mmcheek-How are you doing today?

Well ladies I am having mild sharp pains again. Havent seen pink yet so lets hope thats a good sign

well ladies i am feeling awesome and very excited we are taking the kids and good friends, a boat, tents, and heading out in a couple hour to go camping. my son has football practice after that we are off for a good family time. me and my son have to leave drive back home tomorrow for his football game then back. im lovin life today. i have a darling husband and incredible kids

Thats great mmcheek!!! Have fun

they had me on 50mg then upped it to 100 and that did it so this could be it

Oh my goodness ladies i have this sharp pain feels just like a pulled muscle on the far right side right above the pubic area and a dull one in the middle between my pubic area and my navel i thought for sure it was AF but i went to the bathroom and wiped and only saw cm whats going on. If it is AF usually it comes with a bang and then I have bad cramps but i havent felt nothing like this before and i know its not a gas cramp neither.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->