May Testers...Join Me in the Hope for May BFP!! 83 members/13 BFPs!!

i dont understand your thread maybe i am just really new to the entire forum, chat room thing. i had to go to the hospital today i have been having a hard time breathing, i have asthma so they did an EKG and said that revealed that my left ventricle is enlarged in my heart. i have to go to a cardiologist and have an ultra sound done in a couple of days. they bay looks go so far though

Well I did my test. Bfn :( I officially have no clue what is goin on with my body!

Sorry to hear that MissCherry :dust:

I got my :bfp: this morning ! "Pregnant 1-2" on CBDigi and a line on an IC midstream ! I can't believe it !

Congrats bees!!

Misscherry-Maybe you should go to the doctor to see whats going on.

Mmcheek-:hugs: hope everything is okay and hope you feel better.

Tasha - You got a picture ? Would love to compare !

I have managed to edit my picture to make it negative -
https://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc517/beesbella/download1-1.jpg
Not sure if it makes it any more visible though !

I tried 2 take 1 but u cant c it on the pic, think it was just my line eyes anyway, started with abit of brown discharge 2day which is usually how my af starts. Congratulations hun i c it was a positive 4 u xx

the early ones are always hard to tell but if your bleeding. i knew mrsbees that you were congrats

Hi ladies - I haven't been on in a few days, but I tested this morning at 11-12 DPO and got a faint :bfp: with FRER!! I think I will keep POAS every day until after AF was supposed to come on 5/24, just to confirm!!:haha: Might as well use them, right?????

I went to open surgery at the drs this morning.. His response...give af another week! Ahhh I'm so fed up of the word wait!

MissCherry-I know what you mean. I had to go through the "wait" when i m/c and the "wait" when AF was 2 weeks late. Waiting can drive you pretty insane at times

It certainly can! I think my oh is actually taking it worse this month. He said to me maybe you ovulated late and youre not 12dpo yet. Bless him! It would be nice if that was the case though lol x

Congrats to all the BFP!!!

Hang in there to everyone else!!

I'm 7 dpo today. 1 week til testing.

what do you mean by open surgery? and why cant your drs give you a stupid blood test. i hate they way these drs act lke it is their personal expense go get a rabbit and make it drink your pee hahaha jk

i feel like i have only myself to blame i have been a trainer and athlete for all of my teens and 20's. i always used the fat enhancers had to keep that size 4 figure no matter how many babies it took. there was even a yr that i was anorexic at least borderline so. i am afraid now that it has caught up and the strain of the pregnancy revealed that i am on my way to potential heart failure at 32

mmcheek-:hugs: wish there was something we could do. Well atleast now you know what is going on with your body and didnt find out until it was too late. Is the pregnancy whats putting a strain on your heart or its just your past in general?

pregnancy always puts a strain on ones heart thats a given. the pregnancy will be monitored and should be fine with restrictions of course. the test will reveal more they also said that there is something called athletes heart that causes the heart to enlarge that is not unhealthy. she told me since there was only an apporox year that i had the eating issue that hopefully all the other yrs the fat burner were being metabolized properly. the only reason i wet through tht phase was right after my divorce with the abusive ex who told me i was fat and ugly for 10 yrs . i believed him then

i was made to marry at 15 cuz i was pg, iwas married to the meanest man ever so i was naive

mmcheek-I been through a mean naive abusive ex myself. Even though I wasnt married tom him, I was dating him. I was young and believed everything he said. It took all my strength and courage to finally get out of the situation and Im so glad I did when I did, I probably wouldve been dead if i didnt. Im glad you were able to leave out of there. My DH and I was just talking about how we noticed that alot of athletes died in a month's time and I was saying to him that I thought that when you are an athlete you are healthier and you would live longer and he was like well being an athlete comes with alot of issues that they dont know about especially playing football and basketball when they play majority of their life. He said too much of one thing isnt always good. So it was interesting to hear you say athlete's heart. I believe everything will go great for you. You heart is going to be in tip top shape trust me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->