May Testers...Join Me in the Hope for May BFP!! 83 members/13 BFPs!!

really concerned about mzswizz please let us know if your o.k and congrats redrachel22

10dpo and got a :bfn: but it was the second pee of the day i still have a few more days but talk bout weird i have have super vivid dream and lil nausea this morning i woke up from a dream this morning that i took 2 prego test and both came out :bfp: i hope my dreams come true!

redrachel22, congrats.

I too hope mszwizz is OK.

Gave in and tested at 10 DPO yesterday after feeling wretched all day. :bfn: :nope:. We'll see if my temperature starts dropping tomorrow or Tuesday and :witch: comes on Wednesday when she's due. I was pretty sad yesterday, but today after some sleep I'm doing better.

ReadytoB - I am so sorry to hear that your began bleeding and that your test is showing up neg now..please let us know if oyou've heard anythig else..My prayers are with you ...

Congrats to the 2 new BFP's......H&H 9M

I'm 9 dpo today and getting anxious. I had a wonderful weekend with my husband and friends and am looking forward to going to the beach for memorial day weekend. So far I have been having sore boobs starting around 7 dpo. They are only sore on the sides and more on one side than the other. I never have sore boobs for AF, i mean never so maybe this is a good sign. I am planning to test Friday morning as that should be 14 dpo. I dont expect AF til Sunday or Monday because my luetal phase seems to be 16 days as i ovulate early in my cycle. Hope my memorial day weekend starts off with a BFP!!

Hello ladies. Sorry i wasnt on today, i have been so busy visiting family with DH. update AF is late and all i have is lots of cm

Oh and congrats to the new BFPs!!! Welcome all newcomers!!! I had a chance to update the list but forgot to congratulate the BFPs sorry about that.

congrats new bfp!!!!

Mumof1-i had been having vivid dreams and actually one of my dreams influenced me to go ahead and test and.......Suprise!

Swizz-hope you get that bfp!

hey! congrats to all the new BFPs!!..wishing you a safe and healthy pregnancy..

I had 5 straight strong positive OPKs (CD 15 - CD 19), and then finally a negative on CD 20 (today)...AND today I have sharp twinge pain on my left side (seems like its close to the fallopian tube)..any idea what dis pain could be??

Hi ladies.
Just a quick update. AF was supposed to come yesterday, I tested in the morning and got a :bfn:. I had a tiny brown spot in the afternoon but nothing since. I have a lot of clear CM. been sick for a couple of days but it looks like it was just the nerves :wacko:. I still haven't given up completely but I'm prepared for AF to come.
Good luck to all of you still waiting for a :bfp:.

Hey ladies, congrats on all the BFP. Im out for this month AF came so now onto my 2nd round of Clomid 50mg CD2-6 so we will see what happens next month.

Hey all. Still no af and did a test this morning which was a bfn. Really not sure wether to go to the drs tomorrow or wait till I'm over 2 week late? This is the longest cycle I've ever had, even after coming off bc 2 years ago. Still having sore nipples and needing the loo a lot now too. Lol so much for trying not to symptom spot!
:dust: to all x

Thanks everyone.

Mzswizz, that was one of my only symptoms, i had other things aswell but i can find other reasons for them so i'm not convinced they were pregnancy related.

So i'm a bit worried this morning, my BBT dropped to way below coverline, it has already done this once which i persumed was implantation but now its done it again. Ive read that this can be a sign of low progesterone and cause miscarriage?

Does anyone know??

Im just thinking ive jinxed myself, its so early, im still only 11DPO even though ive missed my period, my luteal phase is short.

I've got a doctors appointment on Wednesday so i suppose i'll see what she says.

AllIWantforXmas---I am 10 dpo and feel the same way. I was soo close to testing this morning but I made myself resist. I figure if implantation happens 6-12 days I need to wait until atleast 13 to give it time....I hope this is my month!!!

leyoung- I've got POAS on my mind!! Keep reasoning with myself that is too early, and I'm only asking for disappointment!!

Also trying not to over analyze everything!!

Luckily I don't have any tests to I'd have to go to the store!! That should delay me for a while!

alliwantforxmas-I have 2 tests at the house so its very tempting!!...I will NOT let myself test before Thursday morning...that would be 13 dpo and 2 weeks after my positive OPK. I still have soreness on the sides of my boobs and they had lots of blue veins this morning. I am having very slight cramping almost like early AF and very slight nausea as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->