• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

May Testers...Join Me in the Hope for May BFP!! 83 members/13 BFPs!!

I'm 10 dpo today and have had slight cramping all day. I just had the slightest bit of spotting like I almost didn't notice but it was there....hoping that could be implantation bleeding!!! 4 more days til testing!!

mmcheek1-i got a positive OPK on cycle day 13 but my cycle has typically been 30-31 days. THe last 2 months I have gotten a positive OPK on cycle day 13 so I must ovulate early. Based on EWCM & Positive OPK I think I ovulated on Friday, May 13th.

Yes Medea, me too. I always chart it first thing (usually between 4 and 5am, when the cat wakes me up), as soon as I take it, so you'll be able to check back at the link if I don't post anything on here beforehand. Fingers crossed it'll rise straight back up again. xx

Well I'm officially out now ladies :( the :witch: just got me. Roll on ov!
:dust: to all those waiting to test x

:hugs: misscherry. Lets see if i will be joining you also. Only time will tell. No signs of AF yet just sharp pains.

Lol im thinking im maybe ovulating late thats why AF is late. I hope its a BFP this time. I really dont want to go through another 2 weeks of waiting before AF arrives like last cycle when it came late

hi ladies,well No AF so it must really be! i have had very sharp pains,tender breast on the side and a lot of EWCM if i didnt test 4 days ago i would swear AF was coming....So you all that hasnt got AF when shes due and u are sure of when shes to come,it could very much be BFP for you!

mzswizz- if you ovulated late when do you think you may have

Morning All, well, temp went back up again this morning, hopefully the next few days stay up too. I've got everything crossed. FF tells me to test on June 5th - yeah, right, like I'm going to wait that long!!! I'm 7DPO today, so I reckon I'll last out another 3 days, just! If its a negative, then I may end up leaving it a few more days, but its so tempting isn't it?

Unfortunately, as expected, AF arrived today. Well, I'm moving on to June. The rest of you in May, good luck.

katy78 sorry to hear af arrived... nothing worse than an unwanted visitor!

me- i am new here wanting to test but trying so hard to hold off a little longer... i am 7 dpo and have admittedly had positive tests results this early before but have also had -ves when i was indeed pregnant so trying not to waste my energy on fruitless testing...:wacko:

Terrilou - will keep everything crossed for you! i love the high temps they are a beautiful way to start your day :happydance:

libralady- how exciting!! so happy for you.

Well i'll be back soon i guess... awaiting some more grand news or to share my lack of ability not to test..lol.

good luck to all those testing tomorrow!

Temp nosedived way below the coverline today, at 13 DPO. Since my usual luteal phase is 13 days and I believe fertility friend has my ovulation marked a day late I wouldn't be surprised if AF shows up today. If not she'll almost certainly be here tomorrow. So to those moving on to next month I expect to join you shortly. On to making grand plans for how to make next month the one!

to those using the calendars i just encourage you all to watch all month for eras like the one they made for me. i was told that on clomid you ovulate at day 14-16 and those where my days and progesterone day 21 guys i o'd day 21 and i showed the lowest progesterone 2.7. guys it was my dip. i only tested again out of curiosity and had left over opks and wanted to see. and bam i am pregnant so far with a very healthy embryo bean

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->