• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

May Testers...Join Me in the Hope for May BFP!! 83 members/13 BFPs!!

Sooo. I just got back from the store lol. Rediculous. Atleast it put my mind at ease. BFN.
I have the same symptoms you stated except for nausea. My bbs have hurt since o day, and cramping started again yesterday. I can't beleive I POAS. Now I'm just discouraged. DON"T DO IT!! hold out!!

Haha now it will be easier to hold off until the actual time to test. You can do it!!

This is only our 3rd month trying. The first month I would have bet money I was pregnant with all the symptoms I was having! So after that I have a doubt in my mind bc I was so sure that first time. Wishful thinking. Just have to get through this work week....

Well I guess my tests were right :( just went to the bathroom and had tinged urine.
goodness knows why I've had such a long cycle!
oh well...

MzSwizz - All I want and Leyoung - you ladies are on deck!!!
:dust:

Miss Cherry :hugs:

I don't mind too much it's just the fact that I now have an irregular cycle :( af still hasn't come though but I'm pretty sure it was too red to be ib. and the bfn's may be a hint lol x

Well no sign of AF still. Have lots of cm and after DTD usually cm is white but it was EWCM. This is the 2nd time this has happened i wonder why

goodness mzswizz i am on pins and needles and i hope the temperature drop is o.k cuz mine is still higher then i remember but i didnt temp only seems high to me from the docs

test yesterday :bfn: and this morning sadly:bfn: jus pray to the fertility goddess that she starts giving me :bfp:cause all the prego symptoms r no fun thats for sure achy back almost all day every day twinges and cramps lil ones i started being super bloated yesterday and today (i look prego im so bloated ) big blueish purple vains in my swollen boobs i woke up yesterday from a nap with nausea jus keeping my fingers crossed:blush:

I will probably test when i am 1 week late. Thats IF af doesnt show

mumof1andttc-hang in there!! If you are only 11 dpo there is still hope:)

mzswizz-I am thinking I want to wait and test once AF is atleast 1-2 days late. Although i could test Friday which is 14 dpo, my luetel phase is 16 days so I dont expect AF til Monday. Maybe if I know i'm just waiting I can try to take my mind off of it. I just really want it this month since my BFF is already pregnant. My husband is ready too. I dont like this TTC thing...i'm not very patient!!!:)

https://farm3.static.flickr.com/2625/5751431229_8525c69441.jpg
test 005 by amanda_emma, on Flickr

heres the pic of the tests

mumof1andttc-hang in there!! If you are only 11 dpo there is still hope:)

mzswizz-I am thinking I want to wait and test once AF is atleast 1-2 days late. Although i could test Friday which is 14 dpo, my luetel phase is 16 days so I dont expect AF til Monday. Maybe if I know i'm just waiting I can try to take my mind off of it. I just really want it this month since my BFF is already pregnant. My husband is ready too. I dont like this TTC thing...i'm not very patient!!!:)

ty leyoung20 im trying. i jus hate seeing :bfn:

Hi Ladies,

I'm currently on CD6 as I seem to have ovulated a lot earlier than FF had 'penciled me in for'. I've had a strange cramping sensation below my stomach, on both sides for the last few days, but it seems really early if it is implantation (which, obviously I hope it is!), my temperature dropped loads this morning, but stayed above my cover line.

Is this normal? My temps are pretty erratic, but all in all, I think they tell a story. I've put the link to my chart in my signature. I would really appreciate it if you could have a look and let me know what you think.

Thanks guys.

I asked my Hubby today if he wants to be with me when I test and he said "no, you can just let me know afterwards, once you've come to terms with it". Say What????? He asked me what I thought he should do, I told him that if its positive, he should run around the house waving his arms in the air excited, like I will be. He's so funny. I think though its more that he would feel disappointed if it was negative. Bless him. xxx

Hi Ladies,

I'm currently on CD6 as I seem to have ovulated a lot earlier than FF had 'penciled me in for'. I've had a strange cramping sensation below my stomach, on both sides for the last few days, but it seems really early if it is implantation (which, obviously I hope it is!), my temperature dropped loads this morning, but stayed above my cover line.

Is this normal? My temps are pretty erratic, but all in all, I think they tell a story. I've put the link to my chart in my signature. I would really appreciate it if you could have a look and let me know what you think.

Thanks guys.

Hello Terrilou - Your chart is looking really good, I'm curious to see what your temp is tomorrow and the next day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->