• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

May Testers...Join Me in the Hope for May BFP!! 83 members/13 BFPs!!

GOOD MORNING....10DPO. I will NOT test today...I will NOT test today..lol
This is going to be my mantra for the day.

Good Morning Ladies.

Haha - Keep telling yourself that, AllIwant

Katy78 - :hugs: No worries. We'll get our BFP together next month...78..I'm guessing that's your birth year too?

TerriLou - Glad to her your temps are back up ...Fx'd..looking forward to tomorrows temp update.:thumbup:

MzSwizz - No news is good news

Leyoung - It's looking really , really good for you..Most pregnancy charts with implantation spotting that I've stalked, ummm I meant review, have had an implantation dip and spotting on 10dpo (like 90% of them)

Well that's it for now - I'm really hoping that i O on CD20 this month and not on day 30 like last month...that was torturous..pretty sure it was b/c I started working out again after sitting around eating for 2 months....What else is there to do in Jan and Feb in New England?

sorry 2 all af got and congrats 2 all the bfp.
Mzswizz good luck i hope u get ur bfp.

Afm. Tmi alert. af got me on saturday although it was a weird 1, i usually bleed for 2-3 days and this time i bled 4 half the day on sat, nothing sun and then brown discharge yesturday so god knows whats going on with my body x

medea1978-I hope its looking good, i'm trying not to get my hopes up. I dont chart my temps because I think that would make me crazy but I just use OPK's and chart my days so I know where I am. I hope that slight bit of spotting meant implantation. I haven't had any more besides that very small amount yesterday. I'm tempted to test tomorrow morning because if that is what it was it might be showing up!

My boobs have been sore and covered in blue veins since 9 dpo as well which never happens. I am on antibiotics right now (started them on Friday the 20th) for a bladder infection so I dont know if that is affecting symptoms in any way. Only time will tell.

Not trying to convince you to test earlier than you planned but most women who have implantation spotting got a positive within the following 2 days. just saying.......

medea1978--your a bad influence!!! Maybe i'll test tomorrow morning:) I still dont have my hopes up though...

I am starting to feel like AF is coming although she isn't due for 5-6 days. I keep getting nauseated in my throat like i'm going to throw up that comes off and on. I want to go home and sleep!!!

I hear ya leyoung. I feel like I drank too much coffee, but I only had one cup!

I took advil so the cramps would go away and maybe I'd stop analyzing them. They're still here though. Plan didn't work.

all i want--i didn't even have coffee!! I gave up caffeine in February! The cramps are very dull...i usually get dull cramps for a few days then BAM!! AF comes and cramps turn 100x worse...so i'm getting that feeling...i dont usually feel nauseated until AF actually arrives though...just this nauseous feeling in my throat...I might try to eat my lunch early and see how that makes me feel. Hoping these are early pregnancy symptoms but I'm not feeling good about it. I think i'll test in the morning...that is 12 dpo...i'm expecting a negative though.

I neeeeeed coffee in the morning. I'm not giving it up until I see a BFP. I don't drink it in excess just a cup in the morning and occassionally one in the afternoon. The first month we started trying I felt like I was walking on eggshells, I'm just going to keep living until the BFP comes!

All I want--totally understand!!! I weaned off of it like 2 weeks before I completely stopped. I missed it really bad for about a month but now i'm afraid if I have it i'll go crazy..i'm used too it now...I just miss getting iced tea when i'm at a restaurant:cry:

I gave up caffeine in March ..it was pretty hard to do for the first 3 days but once the withdrawal headache went away, I felt great.....I drink caffeine free tea now and I really can't tell the difference anymore...

I agree to keep living as normal until BFP! Obviously not doing anything too harmful. I know a woman who is TTC and has given up alcohol and she has now been TTC for about 8 months. I think she is putting too much pressure on herself. If she had a small drink to relax it may happen! x

Yeah I'm not going to question everything I eat or drink. People get preg. all the time w/o adjusting their regular diet. All in moderation. I gave up my afternoon coffee, so i'm 1/2 the caffiene addict I used to be lol

i have had the urge all day to POAS....i can't get it out of my head...ugh

all i want---haha now i have this little song in my head...i even feel like 99% sure it wont be positive but i just want to...terrible...i dont need to keep them stocked at my house

by the way---Walmart has 2 clear blue digital tests for $8.98.amazing!!

That is a really good price. I but the internet cheapies in bulk, sometimes I just need to POAS!!! LOL...you can make it until tomorrow leyoung.

I totally agree with you ladies about not giving up everything until the BFP..it makes it super depressing it AF shows up and you missed out on the things you enjoy for nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->