May Testers...Join Me in the Hope for May BFP!! 83 members/13 BFPs!!

I want to test with Fmu so bad! But what if it says no like all the other days? Uggh guess I'll wait.....

Hi everyone,

Well, my temperature plummeted this morning to below the coverline. I hope it was just a bit of a blip. I have been freezing cold the last few days, so maybe I'm coming down with something.

Fingers crossed it'll fly back up again tomorrow.

Well im cd3 today and nothing really to update other than i am at DH's grandma birthday party right now. I am sooo sleepy. Thats one sign from AF. I am ready to sleep. Atleast its not super hot seeing that the clouds are covering the sun every now and then.

everyone must be out enjoying the day. i went on a motorcycle ride with hubby then took kids to the park after tht went to the gym only did 45 mins started feeling sick. then grilled out geez i am pooped

well i can say i'm out AF is coming as usual have more brown cm and with a little tint of pink in it as usual so flow should start tomorrow.......I guess i will see u ladies on Junes thread. Again congratz on all the BFPs.

The :witch: got me this morning :( I had a really short cycle this month (23 days) and i dont know why :( oh well, onto the next one!
Good luck to you all!

i guess this is it for may. i would like to take a moment to honor my husband who is my hero 4 times he has been deployed and has watched men around him pass. 4 times we have been lucky enough to have him return home a few times with scars. thank you baby for being my hero. i pray this baby makes your dreames come true as you have already made mine

Hey everyone just an update still no af so i guess I'm still in the running. It's not over til she shows I decided if I don't come on by thursday and I'm sell getting bfn then I'm making a doctors appt.

Hey, still waiting until tomorrow to test as I said I would do on 31st. I'm not too confident at all really. My boobs are still killing me and I'm really tired, but my work has just moved to the centre of Nottingham, which is 1.5 hours away, so I'm leaving home at 6.30 every morning to get to work on time, so that could explain the tiredness, although I'm only getting up 15 minutes earlier than I used to before we moved.

I have backaches, but they can come and go as I have an old injury that plays up when its cold.

I've had a really good day today, but I'm absolutely worn out. We went to a race track in Leicestershire and watched loads and loads of races. It was cold and very wet, so it was nice to get home and have a little snuggle. Hubby is shattered too as he did all the driving.

Temps went back up again this morning, but they don't make me feel very confident at all. If I get a BFN tomorrow, I'll be testing again on 5th June, which is when FF suggest. My average cycle is 34 days, but they have been up to 44 days before, so its really difficult to predict when to test. I'm 13 DPO today, so fingers crossed for the morning.

Goodnight all xxx

so i thought there was some brown in my undies when i woke up this morning i was hoping it was AF so i can start trying again.. but nothing the rest of the day

Im on cd4. 3 more days and AF is suppose to go back to where she came from. Cant wait to get to DTD. other than that nothing really to update about. Just waiting for AF to end.

OK, so now I'm confused!!

As promised, I did a couple of tests this morning, FRER and a Digital one, have a look, your opinions would be most appreciated.

Sorry its a bit blurred.

Thanks
IMG_1777[1].jpg

OK, so now I'm confused!!

As promised, I did a couple of tests this morning, FRER and a Digital one, have a look, your opinions would be most appreciated.

Sorry its a bit blurred.

Thanks
View attachment 213768

From what I hear the digital is more accurate so I believe a congratulations is in order!!!!

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo-1303880400z5z36z14.png

Woohoo, thanks Kimberly, it hasn't really sunk in yet. I told my Hubby this morning and his response was "Thats good then", then I left him to come to work. Hehe, wonder how long it'll take it to actually sink in with him as I kind of woke him up to tell him.

Woohoo, thanks Kimberly, it hasn't really sunk in yet. I told my Hubby this morning and his response was "Thats good then", then I left him to come to work. Hehe, wonder how long it'll take it to actually sink in with him as I kind of woke him up to tell him.

Yay! Congrads! To you I pray that you have a happy and healthy pregnancy! :)

AF is here with a vengeance. I'm out. Better luck next month!

Well 18 dpo still bfn I have a doctors appt at 9 am tomorrow so I'll keep yal posted.

OK, ok, I'm so impatient. I couldn't wait until the morning, so I've just done one of the Clearblue tests and guess what??? :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hope the :dust: spreads itself around generously in June. xxx

Clearblue Pregnancy Test 31-05-2011.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back