*** May testers*** who is testing in may???

Hi smudgelicious.

I was 13dpo when I tested hope that helps.

Africaqueen sorry to hear about your bfn but still in woth a chance until witch shows up.

Thanks for all the congrats girls! xxxxxxxxxxxxx

CONGRATULATIONS!!! to smiler!!!! BRILLIANT news!! BFP, BFP, wont you dance along with me

hahaha at wee whiplash

Queenie - im really sorry petal (will you come to June testers please when youre ready x)

Updates....

1st May - tinybutterfly witch got her :(, debgreasby witch got her :(, wanttobemommy witch got her :(, annmc30 BFP!!!!!, KitKatBit
2nd May - sugarlove BFN :(
3rd May - sugrplum witch got her :(, Tesharika witch got her :(
4th May - Jenny25, KatienSam BFP!!!!!
5th May - Nixilix witch got her :(, Vickieh1981 witch got her :(
6th May - Doddy0402
7th May - aussiettc witch got her :(
8th May - FEDup1981, Zoe09
9th May - TripleB BFP!!!!, dan-o
12th May - stacie-leigh BFP!!!!
13th May - Cutelou101 witch got her :(
14th May - nikki27 ( and https://www.smileyslord.com/smileys/happy-birthday-smiley.gif to want2be!!)
15th May - fluffyblue BFP!!!!, shaerichelle BFP!!!(https://www.smileyslord.com/smileys/happy-birthday-smiley.gif to Jaymes!!)
16th May - heart tree witch got her, cazza22 BFN
17th May - Clo, Jaymes BFN
18th May - goddess25
19th May - LeaArr witch got her :(, NatoPMTwitch got her:(, Africaqueen BFN:((https://www.smileyslord.com/smileys/happy-birthday-smiley.gif), dizzynic
20th May - Ruskiegirl BFN, Stardust22
23rd May - Kaylakin, smiler79 BFP!!!!
24th May - heva
25th May - LunarMagick, keepsmiling
26th May - smudgelicious
27th May - Elly2u
28th May - sugrplum
30th May - w8ting4bean(?), debgreasby
31st May - Nixilix, zoefromsussex

7 x :bfp: - who's gonna be the 8th???

I like the way zoe straddles may AND june testers threads with one test, good work

does the opk have to be a pos to indicate preganncy. im 10dpo and getin a good 2nd line, like the one wen ur about 2 days away from oving xx

hmm, i dont actually know but i wouldnt think the opk would be + from hcg just yet - i asked the same when i kept getting positive opks after the mc and was worried it was picking up hcg from the mc, I think it was hb1 who said she didnt get positives on opk for a few weeks after she was due.

youd be better trying a hpt at this stage than torturing yourself with opks you masochist

I've been thinking of how I'd be 18 weeks 2 days pregnant. I'm pretty sure that I have had an anovulatory cycle as I have had 3 lh surges and very irratic temps. Reading online says that is the most likely cause if these symptoms. It looks like this month is completly out (May). So onward and upward.
I burst into tears at the sight of a funeral procession this afternoon. I was feeling low because I realized that Jesse would never be remembered in that way.
I've been really crampy and bitchy today, and as my period is due to start tomorrow, I'm sure that it will be here. It'll be hard this time as I know I am already feeling like an epic failure.

Jaymes :hugs:

I went shopping today and saw all these incredible baby clothes and all I could think was that I would have been 10 weeks and I would have bought them. Just made me sad and angry.

I thought I was over it! :confused: Obviously NOT. Am I good with my BFN? I don't think so, would I be good with a BFP? Of course, but there may still be guilt about losing Jesse!

well i'm 12 dpo tested this am and there is a very faint line i'm not going to get exicted just try and hold off testing for next 2 days

i am torturing myself senseless,,, xx

That was my first sign of my bfp...I took an OPK just for fun and sure enough it was DARK. Way darker then the ones I took last week, so I dipped a HPT and BANG :bfp:

Well im offically out for a Jan baby as the witch got me today :-(

Onto June testing thread now.

Good luck ladies and i hope u get your bfps xxx

I'm sorry queen...good luck for june! I'm due to test today but only feel pms not pg signs. I'm 12 dpo but don't feel a strong sense of having done it this month. So as soon as I run out to the store and grab more early tests I will test and see what's what..

the :witch: got me tday, but ona good note, its the 2nd month ina row iv had a cycle of 5 weeks, normally very 7-8 weeks so maybe the weight loss it helping
xxxx

Boo to the witch Africaqueen and KS. See you over at the June testers thread where we'll see our BFP's!!

Congrats on ur BFP Smudge!!! I am still waiting....I think I may have gotten a very faint BFP this am, but I am not counting that as a def BFP b/c i can't deal with the let downs and disappointments!!! I am on a 33 day cycle (I have run 32 or 34 days before, but fthe past 3 mths have been 33 days). T'day is my 33 cd and I have no idea if the crampiness I get every so often thru the day, especially yest n tday, is from AF or BFP!?!?!? I have been crazy during the 2ww and now I am just so overwhelmed with worry and stress that Idk what I feel anymore. Smudge, what signs if any during your
2ww did u have? Congrats again! And BABYDUST to everyone :*)

Signs- boobs were the big clue, they have been sore since ov and getting sorer. I had a funny taste in my mouth a couple of times, but it wasn't metallic...headaches..a lot of cramping in the first week after ov...occasional superhuman sense of smell....I wish I could say 'I just knew' but I didn't, I suspected but kept thinking I wouldn't be this lucky.

Wow Smudge! Congrats! Fx'd for you lilrainbow! May is on a roll! Let's hope June is as fertile!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->