*** May testers*** who is testing in may???

jenny25

Reaction score
Who is testing in may? thought id make a thread and see who is all testing in may ?

im due to ov tonight or tomorrow so i say the 4th she is supposed to show anyone wanna join in the wait ?

1st may tinybutterfly
4th may Jenny25​

may 1st if witch doesn't appear... would be a miracle though but heeeey, who knows

wooo i will keep my fingers crossed hun i will put you down for the 1st hun :D:D xx

I am going to guess at testing on the 12th based on my last cycle being 30 days but that cycle started with my daughter being born sleeping so this month could be earlier (not sure until I ovulate)

i will be...at some point!! expecting af end of april/beginning of may x

I hope I get to. Not sure when. As soon as I ov. I will know:)

I'm working on it. Just waiting for 2nd AF or BFP (thinking 2nd AF will come first though) :thumbup:

i should be testing around the 7th of may. hopefully lots of BFP this month

good luck May testers!! would love to see good news so i can live my life through you all

I will not be testing in May because my af has gone AWOL. I told it to be home by April 20th but i dont have a sniff of PMT.

Mebbes i will get a birthday bfp in June.

I will be testing on 6th if af stays away.
I am hoping so badly that I get a bfp this month, as I would love be pregnant by 16th may which would have been one of my due dates.
good luck girls.xx

Hi everyone, I'm new here. I lost my first baby about 4 week ago. I was 11 weeks, though he stopped developing a few weeks prior. I was already a high risk pregnancy because of my 3 clotting disorders, but it seems I lost the baby due to a chromosomal issue. My heart is so broken. But I M trying to look forward. I have not have AF yet, but decided to ttc this cycle anyway as my doctor said the main reason was for dating purposes. I believe I am 4DPO and so I will be testing May 3. I would love more than anything to be pregnant on mothers day.

I wish you all much luck!

Hi sugar, sorry to hear about your loss my lovely, welcome to BnB

Seeing as af has decided to put in an appearance, i will be testing on 19 May

aloha ladies!

i will test May 1st..should wait until may 4th..but seriously, not going to happen =) i bought IC..so i dont' mind testing early. i'm 6dpo now..and definately ov'd on the 16th..quite possibly again a few days later..had ov pains on both sides of ovaries, and 2 batches of ewcm about 3 days apart..so hopefully i caught one of those.lol i know it's not common, but i had 2 u/s a few years back for pain and my dr. said that that cycle i dropped 2 eggs..so def. possible for me.

i m/c both my babies last year, one in april, one in sept, both very early. so i can't even make it to my first ob appt...i'm keeping my fingers crossed for a BFP, and then a very sticky bean =)

good luck to you all!

Hi, I have o'd so would like to be put down for testing on 5th May. xx

my test date is 4th may but going to test 1st really hope this ivf has worked first time

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->