*** May testers*** who is testing in may???

can i join in ladies??
im gonna be testing on the 31st :D af sud be well and truely late by then

Thanks Smudge. I have felt some of that as well, but again I could have "made it up"-which is amzing if I did lol! IDk...I am trying so hard not to get my hopes up too much, but I do have faith this will happen for us....even if not this month! Thank you heart tree! I am extremely nervous for this month and if it's not our month, then I'll be just as nervous next mth! lol. good luck and BABYDUST to all!!!

Well...I'm not sure enough to say I have a bfp yet, but I'm very hopeful. I wasn't gonna test til the 25th, but I broke down lol. I don't know if my eyes are playing tricks on me or what, but I swear I can see the slightest little shadow of a line on a couple different tests. I think I'm crazy lol. I am only 12 dpo today, and I plan on testing again tomorrow...hopefully the line won't just be a figment of my imagination. I also took an opk which was nearly positive, so I'm hoping this is a good sign as well. Good Luck ladies!!

Hi Ladies, havent been on for a while as im trying to take my mind off the thoughts of being pg.... with the hope that the 27th will come quicker..its still two days away...agggggggggh...:growlmad:

Well done to all bfp's and lots of babydust to all June testers..

:dust::dust::dust:

Hey ladies...well, the witch showed up right on time. Guess that's what I get for being hopeful! It's alright though, I'm ready to try again this cycle! As of now, I'm ready for a strong drink! Who's with me?
Good luck to the rest of you ladies and truckloads of baby dust to you all...guess I'm gonna scoot to the June testers thread. =]

So sorry Lunar and Elly. We're going to keep the witch away from the June testers!!!

Thank you cazza.

Well Im just doing heart tree. My midwife was no help and thinks that I got a false positive. Then I asked her why all the symptoms she was stumbling over her words and saying it could be hormones. Well I KNOW I was pregnant. I did 3 different brands that had lines. they werent the darkest but they all had lines. I told DH I need a big glass of wine. I havent drank in almost 2 months just in case..

Shannon, there isn't much you can do but just be right now. I think a big glass of wine sounds divine. Of course you were pregnant. You got lines. You know your body. Sounds like the dreaded chemical pregnancy. I wince just using that term as it sounds so clinical and not real. Yours was real hon. I'm so sorry you are going through this again.

Thank you darling.

Af feels like she is on her way in the worse way. tomorrow I would have been 6 weeks.

Shannon - Sometimes the people you think will be the best are the bloody worst aren't they ? My drs nurse was wonderful during my miscarriage- just spoke to her today about my new HCG levels and she was so blunt and mean. She doesn't think I'm pg either and wouldn't listen when I said I've had tens of neg hpts since the mc until now. Would some warmth and a bit of kindness go astray hmm ? It might be a ho-hum everyday occurence to you Nursy Bitch-Face, but it's my heart thats breaking..:hissy:

:hug: to everyone.

I agree its like they are rude bitches. I am tired of the medical system

Hey May testers :)

Are you able to have a quick nose at this (test photos) and let me know if i'm going mad.

Thank you!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->