May Testers.....

Okay I think I have everyone down.

SilasLove, I am sorry about your headache. My blood pressure goes up every time just get a headache or migraine.

hunni12, What is the soy for?

Em its like clomid here are some success stories

https://community.babycentre.co.uk/...h_soy_isoflavones.?cpg=1&csi=2045999741&pd=-1

Em its like clomid here are some success stories

https://community.babycentre.co.uk/...h_soy_isoflavones.?cpg=1&csi=2045999741&pd=-1

Crap I can't take it. I got excited as I was reading. But for the same reason I can't take Clomid I can't take it. It interacts with my medicine. Different interaction though. Lol.

I'm feeling much better today, thankfully. We had a nice day and went shopping for my mom's wedding on Saturday and went out to eat. Some nice family time.

But everyone on my facebook has managed to give birth this past week it seems and im super broody! :(

I'm feeling much better today, thankfully. We had a nice day and went shopping for my mom's wedding on Saturday and went out to eat. Some nice family time.

But everyone on my facebook has managed to give birth this past week it seems and im super broody! :(

Everyone one on my Facebook page either has given birth this week or announced they are having a baby. I have been grumpy too.

I'm frustrated. I would love to have a BFP for my 26th birthday (May 12) but I'm not feeling very optimistic about this cycle. Trying not to let myself get down about it but not succeeding very well.

More helpful info on soy isoflavones: https://www.babycenter.com/404_can-soy-isoflavones-help-me-get-pregnant_10364266.bc

I hear ya ladies! Everyone's either having babies, or getting pregnant, and I'm ready for my turn. Insemination is on Monday, and again next Friday, and then I'll be in the TWW again.

Hello! Can you put me down for testing May 10th. That is Mother's Day here and I should either be a day or 2 late or about 11 dpo depending on when I ovulate. Thank you!

Oh good luck for insemination Brandi! Keep us posted.

My Facebook is the same, one of my school friends was due last week and another had her baby 2 days ago....so many baby pictures.

I'm still waiting for AF! 2 days late now and still no sign :( tested this morning but I knocked my fmu over so only had the tiniest amount to test with so I oculdnt decided if I saw a very faint positive or indent. I'd have thought for 13dpo it would be stronger than a faint so I'm not hopeful.

My Facebook is the same, one of my school friends was due last week and another had her baby 2 days ago....so many baby pictures.

I'm still waiting for AF! 2 days late now and still no sign :( tested this morning but I knocked my fmu over so only had the tiniest amount to test with so I oculdnt decided if I saw a very faint positive or indent. I'd have thought for 13dpo it would be stronger than a faint so I'm not hopeful.

Sometimes implantation doesn't occur until 12 dpo so I wouldn't count yourself out just yet. I'd wait a few days and retest unless af shows b4 then.

I'm frustrated. I would love to have a BFP for my 26th birthday (May 12) but I'm not feeling very optimistic about this cycle. Trying not to let myself get down about it but not succeeding very well.

I wanted a positive for my birthday April 10th I got the witch on the 9th.

Hello! Can you put me down for testing May 10th. That is Mother's Day here and I should either be a day or 2 late or about 11 dpo depending on when I ovulate. Thank you!

I got you down.

Sometimes implantation doesn't occur until 12 dpo so I wouldn't count yourself out just yet. I'd wait a few days and retest unless af shows b4 then.

Thanks for that :thumbup:

I'll keep my fingers crossed, luckily I was out when the postman tried to deliver my frers so I'll have to wait until Saturday morning for those if there's no :witch:

It's just trying to wait patiently since this next cycle is our really trying month and I'm anxious to either get a BFP now or AF to arrive to get on with it :blush:

It's more the unknown that gets to me.

How is everyone else?

Hi Ladies,

Can you please add me for testing on May 9? I have short cycles, so I could probably test as early as May 6, but I am trying to hold out until after AF is due this month to save some money on tests :).

This is my third cycle of TTC, hopefully the third time's the charm! I'm really hoping to try to get pregnant before ball season starts here, that way I can give my team time to find a replacement player. Good luck to everyone :)

Hi Ladies,

Can you please add me for testing on May 9? I have short cycles, so I could probably test as early as May 6, but I am trying to hold out until after AF is due this month to save some money on tests :).

This is my third cycle of TTC, hopefully the third time's the charm! I'm really hoping to try to get pregnant before ball season starts here, that way I can give my team time to find a replacement player. Good luck to everyone :)

Okay got you down. Fx'd for you this cycle.

I wanted a positive for my birthday April 10th I got the witch on the 9th.

Know that feeling, wanted a BFP for my 30th. I got a BFP 8th Feb, but all I got for my 30th was another Miscarriage.

I've just got a flashing smiley! I may have to go back to Aprils now! That bleed must have just been a mid cycle bleed. That would make me CD22 and not CD8 as I thought the bleed was a new cycle!!

I am crying because I am so happy, sorry!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->