May Testers.....

Bottom opk is from today at cd9 so getting close:happydance:

We dtd the last night and this morning both times using preseed and will do it again the day I get my positive opk so the soldiers can build up hmmm wont be too long huh by the look of the last test.

Attachments

• PhotoGrid_1429491550261.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1429491550261.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 1
Hellooo ladies! AF got me today so please can you put my test date for the 14th please? 2 days before OH's birthday so hopefully I can give him a GREAT present this year!!!

So I have all three psychic readings back.

Jennyrenny (who has been correct before) says a December 2015 bfp
Brooke7777 says she feels I am pregnant now or will be soon (definitely by June)
Cheri22 predicts April, being either conceive month, birth month, or the month I find out in

I like Brooke and Cheri's predictions. Leaving in two hours for an insemination!!

Hello, ladies!

I'm expecting to get AF or test around May 1.

Good luck to you all!!

Well I am already out for April and will be testing in May. Anyone else want to join me? I will put you guys down. I am coming over from
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...rings-christmas-babies-89-testers-8-bfps.html

:bfp:
K8te

May 1st
· Kendrick
· xxDreamerxx
· ela312012
· Lost7
· lemon_tree

May 4th
· BrandiCanucks

May 7th
· hunni12
· NikTik
· Babydust47

May 9th
· Smille24
· trea0025
· Alidravana

May 10th
· toothfairyDMD
· mom2pne

May 12th
· Lotus11
· AngelOb

May 13th
· SilasLove

May 14th
· Sweetmama26
· Emiloo

May 16th
· tinkai

May 19th
· EmilieBrianne

Date to be determined
· Marissa
· Salembaby
· cadinavi
· Hopeful.89

Stalkers
· Ckelly79
· mrsverhey

I think I have everyone down and in the right spot.

K8te, Congratulations! I am so happy for you!
So I finally caught up. How are you all doing today?

Thank you

I am still 100% stalking you ladies to see how everyone gets on.

Keeping my fingers crossed

Hello! :) I'll be testing on the 4th of May.. We've been trying for almost a year now, but I'm still hopeful. My daughter turns 3 in May, so it'd be lovely to have some pregnancy news too! :) sending lots and lots of :dust: to you all. X

Hello! :) I'll be testing on the 4th of May.. We've been trying for almost a year now, but I'm still hopeful. My daughter turns 3 in May, so it'd be lovely to have some pregnancy news too! :) sending lots and lots of :dust: to you all. X

I got you down. I hope you get your bfp soon.

Im also stalking .... Possibly be joining U by the weekend x

We dtd the last night and this morning both times using preseed and will do it again the day I get my positive opk so the soldiers can build up hmmm wont be too long huh by the look of the last test.

Looks like you'll get a positive soon! Mine are gradually getting darker as well but I'm not due to O according to ff until Fri. I'm getting impatient but DH and I will dtd every other day.

Looks like you'll get a positive soon! Mine are gradually getting darker as well but I'm not due to O according to ff until Fri. I'm getting impatient but DH and I will dtd every other day.

Mine is set for Friday as well so I guess we are cycle buddies haha. Are you doing anything different this cycle?

Mine is set for Friday as well so I guess we are cycle buddies haha. Are you doing anything different this cycle?

Following through with temping lol. I stopped last month bc it annoyed me and I stressed over every dip and spike. I ended up Oing later and missed it. I'm temping, opk and using preseed. I hope that's enough.

I'm joining! Put me down for May 6th please :)

Had another insemination today, but not in the TWW yet. I'm doing two this week to cover when I normally ovulate, and when I have been ovulating.

Took some OPKs (different brands) and I'm really confused as to why the Wondfo's look so close to positive when I'm still 4 days off of when I expect to ovulate. Normally, I ovulate on CD13 (today), but have been ovulating on CD17 (CD20 last month, due to stress...long story).

So now I'm wondering if I'm going to ovulate earlier than CD17 this month. Other than that, the next insemination is set for Friday.

My daughter fell on Thursday evening and by Friday morning, her fingers and knuckles were black and swollen. I took her to the emergency room and the doctor said they were sprained, but didn't do an xray. The swelling and bruising got worse over the weekend so we went to the clinic yesterday and the doctor got an xray. Got a phone call tonight that she has a buckle fracture in her pinky finger, so we have to go see the doctor in the morning, and he's going to decide if we have to just keep buddy taping it, or if he's going to send her to Children's to have it looked it.

Attachments

• 11149244_468184173337634_4663060376011623069_n.jpg
    11149244_468184173337634_4663060376011623069_n.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 7

Following through with temping lol. I stopped last month bc it annoyed me and I stressed over every dip and spike. I ended up Oing later and missed it. I'm temping, opk and using preseed. I hope that's enough.

I tried temping before and noooo could not handle it haha. I ended up going on birth control in jan came off in feb got my period in march and got another in april so it regulated my cycle . I used to get a pos opk on cd 17 or 18 but getting them so early now is nice haha. Last cycle was 27 days and before birth control I had 30-35 days so it feels good haha.

I am using preseed as well..we used it for the first time cd 8 and 9 it felt amazing!

I tried temping before and noooo could not handle it haha. I ended up going on birth control in jan came off in feb got my period in march and got another in april so it regulated my cycle . I used to get a pos opk on cd 17 or 18 but getting them so early now is nice haha. Last cycle was 27 days and before birth control I had 30-35 days so it feels good haha.

I am using preseed as well..we used it for the first time cd 8 and 9 it felt amazing!

I like it a lot better than ky. It's more natural feeling rather than slippery. We only use it during my fertile week since it's so darn expensive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->