MAY testers???

Hey ladies! Welcome new friends :flower:

So I've officially lost the plot. I participated in a fundraiser walk today for an org that support breastfeeding and milk donation. So they were giving away a moby wrap in a drawing and I said to myself if they drew my name I would know I was pregnant. :rofl: it's a very scientific test I know!!! This tww has turned me completely bonkers.

I have tested bfn today and yesterday but I'm only 8-9dpo. I'm not super hopeful because I don't have many symptoms... Dry cm, I can squeeze milk out of my previously dry boobs, slight slight waves of nausea sometimes but I could be imagining....ugh. I'm crazy, thanks for sharing the crazy with me lol 😂
Btw, I won the moby!

Lmao at testing daily from 1DPO! You know it's not even possible to get a positive then right? Not even possible, the egg hasn't attached and your body has ZERO knowledge of a pregnancy. Haha. But yeah, addiction is a thing! Hahahaha.

As for me, I'm out this month. No AF, but a clear negative and it's been over 14 days since we bd now and even if I had signs of O and we bd again tomorrow night when he's home, it's pretty much gonna be June testing. Hoping though I have signs of O eventually, or even actually get AF!!! Lol

Yup not sure what happened. Maybe it was the Clomid affecting me, but my temps finally dropped today, so starting round 2 tomorrow.

so today I finally have some ewcm but DH has a cold and said he doesn't feel up to it tonight! ugh i'm so disappointed. I only got a faint second line on the opk this morning so hopefully o day is still a few days off

Well today should be O day for me! Will let you know tomorrow if I get a rise!

Lol Flyingduster!! I know it's not possible to get a + until at least 6 or 7 dpo....I'm a sick puppy when it comes to tests, haha! But, I figure if anyone can understand the obsession, it's you ladies!!

To be fair, I had my first + opk on the 10th of this month, so it's 'possible' I ovulated a day or two earlier than I thought...but that's really just an excuse to poas like a mad woman, lol!

A word of warning, (and a confession, lol) OSOM brand tests are crazy!!! I have the kind that do urine and serum. For no reason other than my addiction, I used one yesterday morning... 20 mins after the test period was over, I got an obvious positive!!

Now, this happened every single time I used one in the box, while I was testing out my hcg from my miscarriage, all the way through the 3rd day of my period!! Then got negs that showed no line whatsoever no matter how long it sat.

I've heard they can detect the normal hcg levels in our bodies, down to 2 miu!! So, the lesson for me, with OSOM brand, is to never use them until I'm at least 10 dpo!

That, or all the talk of OSOM brand not giving evaps is PURE b.s, because I got evaps on over 15 of them (yes, took that many since my last period started!!!)

Took a pic of the test from yesterday, although I took the pic hours later, the line showed up 15-20 mins after I took it. Took a Wondfo with the same urine, and it was totally neg, but did get a faint evap line at the same time frame. (Yeah, I do know there is no possible way either of these are a true positive, even IF the egg was fertilized, it hasn't been enough days for it to get to my uterus and implant, then make hcg, so both are true negatives)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 11
I am totally gutted. O has not been confirmed. My temp barely rose this morning. I did have one month back in the beginning where I didn't have a temp confirmation but the progesterone test said I ovulated. I will continue temping and see what happens.

I did have one beer last night at my sister's boyfriend's bday party. I don't know if that affected my temp at all. Some say it will bring the bbt down and some say it will bring it up. But usually it is because of drinking heavily not have a glass of beer.

I will be going on may 21 to get my progesterone test done. If I was to place O it would have been yesterday.

I'm not sure what I will do or what will happen if I am suddenly not ovulating on letrozole. Possibly try one more month and see what happens. make sure it wasn't a fluke. I don't think I can go up in dosage. I think the max is 7.5mg which is what I am on. But not sure.

I am totally gutted. O has not been confirmed. My temp barely rose this morning. I did have one month back in the beginning where I didn't have a temp confirmation but the progesterone test said I ovulated. I will continue temping and see what happens.

I did have one beer last night at my sister's boyfriend's bday party. I don't know if that affected my temp at all. Some say it will bring the bbt down and some say it will bring it up. But usually it is because of drinking heavily not have a glass of beer.

I will be going on may 21 to get my progesterone test done. If I was to place O it would have been yesterday.

I'm not sure what I will do or what will happen if I am suddenly not ovulating on letrozole. Possibly try one more month and see what happens. make sure it wasn't a fluke. I don't think I can go up in dosage. I think the max is 7.5mg which is what I am on. But not sure.

Oh Aayla, I'm sorry to hear this. Did you get a chance to BD during the time you think you might have ovulated? Just in case?

Are you taking any natural supplements, or do they not agree with the med you are on?

Oh we got loads of BD in. The only night we didn't was last night and I suspect that was my O day but we did it for a full week prior.

No supplements taken. I just take letrozole and, when I can remember, my prenatal.

After a bit of research I have had a few sites say that of the temp rise is at least .1 degree larger than the last 6 temps then it counts. Which today's was. I could have been sleeping with my mouth open again. I can only assume based on my cm and the small temp rise today that I ovulated yesterday. Maybe I will get more increases in the next few days.

screw it. I am counting myself 1 dpo until it's confirmed either way. I ordered Wondfos from Amazon. 25 piece. lol I will get them on Wednesday but I won't be using them until I do my progesterone test that confirms O. I usually don't test earlier than that as I always have to go for my test to confirm. Except the cycle of my bfp because I knew at 3dpo that I was pregnant.

This one I don't want to symptom spot because last cycle I got everything and wasn't pregnant.

Some months you can get a slow rise Aayla! Hoping that's the case for you!!

Well, I DIDNT ovulate yesterday, which I am super happy about!! I know thst makes me sound crazy lol, but I think it means my cycles are finally getting back to normal! I had an anovulatory cycle back in February, and ever since my Ov has happened on CD 12, which leaves me with a 25 day cycle, which I think is too short! If I O today that would put me at a 26 day cycle, which used to be my normal! Fingers crossed! We also timed BD really well if I O today! I'm feeling hopeful today!

As for me... TTC #2 after a lot of deliberation..... took us a year and a bit to conceive#1 (who is a H&H almost 2 year old boy ). Cycles are all over the place and possible PCOS (never conclusively diagnosed and this was before #1) . For the last two days I have been having really sore boobs on the side and a bit on the top and nipples are sore... achey all over and mild headaches (could be due to me stressing out) odd twinges and flutters, loss of appetite and bloatiness from today. got up with a sore throat and a bit of cold, but could have caught from LO. Not sure whats going on... Never ever had sore boobs before AF and I don't remember feeling it with pregnancy #1... I did feel like this when I was BFing though...
Really confused and hoping and praying I get a BFP ... in time for DH`s birthday ( haven't been able to figure out what to get him so far ha ha ha ) will be testing in about a week`s time I think!!!!

had a .07 rise today. If I get even a .03 rise tomorrow FF will give me dotted crosshairs. I think my temp is slow rising is that I am getting a cold and sleeping with my mouth open. I've caught it a couple of times and try to lay still with it closed for a few min before temping.

the true way for me to know will be on Saturday when I do my progesterone test. but I am now pretty sure I ovulated 2 days ago. My wondfos will be here on Wed. I will be testing starting 8 dpo if ovulation is confirmed.

had a .07 rise today. If I get even a .03 rise tomorrow FF will give me dotted crosshairs. I think my temp is slow rising is that I am getting a cold and sleeping with my mouth open. I've caught it a couple of times and try to lay still with it closed for a few min before temping.

the true way for me to know will be on Saturday when I do my progesterone test. but I am now pretty sure I ovulated 2 days ago. My wondfos will be here on Wed. I will be testing starting 8 dpo if ovulation is confirmed.

Good luck Aayla.... I hope this is the cycle for you.... xoxo :thumbup:
I am stressing out and symptom spotting so much now that I had to scak... :dohh: I know I shouldn't but cant help it :wacko:

I say I'm going to do my best to not symptom spot but it's hard. I think it's okay if you just notice a symptom, write it down or record it in FF or whatever app you may use and move on. At least you will have a record of everything you went through this cycle and in the end you can compare each cycle up to your bfp. Then you will notice what is different in a bfp cycle as compared to a regular one.

I did that. Unfortunately my bfp ended in mc and so now my body wants to give me all the symptoms I had during my bfp but just in smaller doses and not as intense.

AF hit me hard today 2 days early! On to the next cycle going to be healthy and positive!

Good luck to the rest of the May testers!

I say I'm going to do my best to not symptom spot but it's hard. I think it's okay if you just notice a symptom, write it down or record it in FF or whatever app you may use and move on. At least you will have a record of everything you went through this cycle and in the end you can compare each cycle up to your bfp. Then you will notice what is different in a bfp cycle as compared to a regular one.

I did that. Unfortunately my bfp ended in mc and so now my body wants to give me all the symptoms I had during my bfp but just in smaller doses and not as intense.

Yes I feel the exact same way this stupid cycle! All the bfp symptoms I had with my mc but weaker! Ughhhh!!!!!!! 🙁

I'm out this month, starting having pink tinged cm when I pee, which means af isn't far behind.

But I am happy that this is the first month off bc I didn't spot an entire week before af!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->