May testing group!

Bfn for me today too, indent on frer and same line on wondfo

@ehjmorris bummer I was hoping that was going to progress quickly for you, but maybe it’s just early and it will darken up still, fx for you!!

@ehjmorris bummer I was hoping that was going to progress quickly for you, but maybe it’s just early and it will darken up still, fx for you!!
Thank you but I think they were just bad indents as it was within timeframe, only 9dpo so there is still hope

@littlewitch
So sorry about the BFN love it absolutely sucks. What dpo are you now? Hoping it’s still early and you still have some time.

@ehjmorris
Still early love. I always get lines at 10dpo. But Implantation can happen between 6 and 12dpo so still time love. Still keeping Everything crossed for you still.

10 dpo today. I have not tested. Period should start today or tomorrow.
I am just upset if I am not preg because my husband absolutely refuses to try any more. This month was just reckless overindulgence which lined up with my ovulation by pure chance (I ovulated later than usual).

10 dpo today. I have not tested. Period should start today or tomorrow.
I am just upset if I am not preg because my husband absolutely refuses to try any more. This month was just reckless overindulgence which lined up with my ovulation by pure chance (I ovulated later than usual).

Ah when I’m pregnant I don’t normally get lines until 10dpo. I did get vvv faint lines at 9dpo in April but it was a chemical pregnancy. U definitely still have time love. I’m sorry you DH wants to stop trying. Hope he changes his mind. I’m keeping everything crossed for you love.
there is a June testing group but it was put accidentally in the wtt journals forum.
Most of us are over there now so come join love <3

AF started bang on time. Theses tests are terrible these days aren’t they!! Good luck to everyone for June x

Oh no Gemma I just asked after you in the June testing group. I’m so so sorry AF showed. Was hoping to have good news from you. sending hugs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->