May testing group!

happyface82

Reaction score
Hello all!

Thought I’d start the May testing group! Not sure when I will be testing yet. AF showed her face today so needed to focus on next month! It will be our 3rd month TTC. I have 2 children already, this would be my first with my fiancé. Hopefully a nice wedding present for us.
Give me some dates and I will put your names down.
:dust::dust::dust:

May 5th
co_fostermom
tdog :bfp:

May 6th
Rebaby :bfp:

May 12th
foxyloxy28
Suggerhoney

May 14th
WantingababyF

May 15th
lomelindi17

May 16th
happyface82

May 21th
salamander91

May 22nd
Pinkfizz2015
josephine3

May 23th
NightFlower

May 25th
MumwithPCOS

Last edited:
Hi :hi:

Yey for May group! Thank you for starting it.

Could you put me down for 12th May please.

This is my first proper cycle following a miscarriage in March and chemical the previous cycle (Jan).

Hoping May brings us all some sticky beans \\:D/

Hi :hi:

Yey for May group! Thank you for starting it.

Could you put me down for 12th May please.

This is my first proper cycle following a miscarriage in March and chemical the previous cycle (Jan).

Hoping May brings us all some sticky beans \\:D/
Sorry for your miscarriage. :hugs:
I will put you down for the 12th of May.
Fingers crossed for some lovely BFPs:friends:

Hello sorry AF showed love it really does suck. This is my 3rd cycle ttc too. I’m cd7 today and started opks. Don’t know when ovulation will be as I ovulated supper late last cycle but think it was down to the maca root. Hopefully ovulation will be at my normol time day 12/13 this cycle. Will let you know a date when I get my peak opk.

good luck ladies I hope May will be better than April. Lots of extra sticky baby dust to all of us:dust:

Hi! I’m going to start testing on May 15 or so, that would be around 10 dpo I think. I just started cycle 2, believe I just had a chemical. I have a 6 year old daughter from my previous marriage, I had 2 chemicals with him then a 6 wk miscarriage when we were ttc #2 but then we ended up getting divorced. I’ve been on and off with my bf now for around 4 years and we are living together again, and I decided if I’m ever going to have another one then I need to just get on it come what may, not getting any younger lol. I’m 35 and he’s 45, he has an adult son with 3 kids and also has 2 teenage kids, lol maybe we’re crazy but I’m just gonna roll with it!! :headspin:

Last edited:
Hi! I’m going to start testing on May 15 or so, that would be around 10 dpo I think. I just started cycle 2, believe I just had a chemical. I have a 6 year old daughter from my previous marriage, I had 2 chemicals with him then a 6 wk miscarriage when we were ttc #2 but then we ended up getting divorced. I’ve been on and off with my bf now for around 4 years and we are living together again, and I decided if I’m ever going to have another one then I need to just get on it come what may, not getting any younger lol. I’m 35 and he’s 45, he has an adult son with 3 kids and also has 2 teenage kids, lol maybe we’re crazy but I’m just gonna roll with it!! :headspin:

Hi welcome hon. So sorry about the chemical. I’ve just had one as well. Only stopped bleeding this morning. Good luck this cycle.

Hi welcome hon. So sorry about the chemical. I’ve just had one as well. Only stopped bleeding this morning. Good luck this cycle.
Sorry to hear about yours too, I am not done yet. Was kinda bummed but it was only our first month trying, and it's been a while since i've been ttc so I wasn't sure what to expect. Good luck to you!!

Sorry to hear about yours too, I am not done yet. Was kinda bummed but it was only our first month trying, and it's been a while since i've been ttc so I wasn't sure what to expect. Good luck to you!!

Thanks love. It was cycle 2 ttc. Now cycle 3 and waiting to ovulate.
I’m a bit worried becuase when we started ttc our youngest I had 4 chemical pregnancies in the space of 7 months. It took 11 cycles to fall with our youngest.
And now I’ve just had a chemical again it’s like history repeating itself. Just hoping I won’t go on to have more like last time.
mum 42 so in the ttc area I’m classed as old so I know time is not on my side.

I really hope u get your rainbow soon love [-o<

Thanks for starting the thread @happyface82

I'll be joining you ladies again here if that's OK?

I have two boys (12 & 10) with my previous partner and I've been TTC with my DH since late 2019. We've had 3 pregnancies together, sadly all ending in miscarriage at around 8-9 weeks.

Our most recent was July last year after which we decided not to try again but then we signed up to a research trial through Tommy's baby loss charity in November and here we are again TTC! We've been trying again since Feb so this is our 3rd cycle. In the past I've always been lucky to fall pg quickly, usually on our first or second cycle off contraception but I'm aware we're getting older and time isn't on our side (I'm 37, he's just turned 46.)

I have pcos and slightly irregular cycles so it's difficult to know when to test sometimes but please can you put me down for May 6th? That will be CD28 so even if I ovulate late, I could still be in with a chance of an early :bfp: by then! [-o<

Lots of luck to you all <3

Hey Ladies,
Good Luck everyone for May testing.
I will be testing around the 14th. Which is the exact same date as I got a positive with DS1.
I am on CD5 and doing another Femera Cycle, I have lost count on how many cycles I have been on Femera for.
Hoping this time we get a sticky bean, after a MC and a couple of Chemicals.
Baby Dust to you all :dust:

Hey Ladies,
Good Luck everyone for May testing.
I will be testing around the 14th. Which is the exact same date as I got a positive with DS1.
I am on CD5 and doing another Femera Cycle, I have lost count on how many cycles I have been on Femera for.
Hoping this time we get a sticky bean, after a MC and a couple of Chemicals.
Baby Dust to you all :dust:

Good luck love hope you get a lovely May BFP

Hi all!

Thanks for starting the May thread @happyface82!

I'm on my 4th official cycle TTC baby #2 and I decided to take the stress-free approach and not use OPKs this month and just dtd every other day starting on CD12. I'm on CD20 today. Can you put me down for testing on May 5th? That's a little bit before AF would be expected but probably safe enough to test (or at least start testing lol). We'll see if I make it that long but who knows.

April showers bring May flowers, right? :dust: to everyone here!

Hi all!

Thanks for starting the May thread @happyface82!

I'm on my 4th official cycle TTC baby #2 and I decided to take the stress-free approach and not use OPKs this month and just dtd every other day starting on CD12. I'm on CD20 today. Can you put me down for testing on May 5th? That's a little bit before AF would be expected but probably safe enough to test (or at least start testing lol). We'll see if I make it that long but who knows.

April showers bring May flowers, right? :dust: to everyone here!

Good luck!

Hi all!

Sorry I've been away, it was Easter here in Greece these past few days and we were away with family. I have now added everyone I think! I'm now CD5. I will start with the OPKs in the weekend I think and I have booked an appointment with my OB next Tuesday for my annual check up. I will ask him if maybe taking some supplements might help. AF is due 1 week before our wedding. It would be so wonderful to have a BFP.

Hoping this will be a lucky month for us all. :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->