MAY testing thread!!!! OMG, 134 testers, 25 BFP's and 4 angels, in MAGICAL MAY!!!!

Stick me down for may 8th!! With you!

Good luck to everyone!!!! Xxxxxxxx :dust:

Well ladies, AF has come and gone!!! Now im waiting to Ovulate...which is unfortunately for me a ttw :( aww could this month go by any SLOWER!!!!

CD 10 today for me. This time next week I should be ovulating. Tuesday I'll start with smep. What's your plans for this cycle, ladies?

CD 9 for me just waiting to ovulate. I just bought a 50 pack of opks with 20 preg tests. I will start SMEP on Tuesday. I usually get a +opk on CD 17. Then I will be eating pineapple 1-5 dpo. I also think I am going to start testing at 10dpo.

CD 9 for me just waiting to ovulate. I just bought a 50 pack of opks with 20 preg tests. I will start SMEP on Tuesday. I usually get a +opk on CD 17. Then I will be eating pineapple 1-5 dpo. I also think I am going to start testing at 10dpo.

You and I are on the same smep schedule. I have a 32 day cycle, so I'm pretty sure I'm not supposed to start until CD 12 which is tuesday. Usually get a +opk on CD 16, should be saturday. This will be our cycle!

Well I'm 2 DPO got my positive on cd#11 I'm 13 days away from AF!! The fun of being in the ttc mind and body set, this month was our break month and I used opks just to get ready for next month!! I plan on using opks again next month mucinex 3x/day from day 5 until the day after O, and pineapple core from day of O to 5 DPO.......hoping this works!!!!!!! If not we will be using preseed next month in place of the mucinex.. Good luck everyone!!!!

OMG!!! This month I have ALOT im trying!!! What im gonna do different is NOT MISS MY SURGE!!! :dohh:
This month I will be trying:
PRSEED!!! yay :happydance:
softcups
prenatal vitamins
extra folic acid
Evening Primrose Oil
No caffiene (no soda, coffee, or tea) :coffee:
Increase h2o intake to 64 oz a day
OPK's
BBT charting
pomegranate juice after ovulation
and finally PINEAPPLE on days 1-5 dpo!!!! (helps with implantation!!)
Im also gonna watch my diet and try to lose some weight this month...

Hey ladies

Im now CD 3, so will be testing on 6th May :)

Fingers crossed for you all and sending loads of baby dust ... here's to spring BFPs!!

Em xxx

Hi Emily...I will be adding you to the list and I have my FX'd for you!!!!

SMEP starts tomorrow....well tonight! Should I use Preseed everytime? Or just closer to O. Also do you have to eat the core of the pineapple 1-5dpo or can I just eat the pineapple? I have read a few negative things about eating the core. I can't believe its still another whole week before I O and another 2 weeks after that before I test!! Oh what will I do with myself. How are you ladies passing the time?

I've read alot about the pineapple and most said just eat the core, too much pineapple can cause cramping...I think you should use preseed everytime, you never know your body might decide to Ovulate early!!! it shouldn't waist the preseed, honestly I put some on my finger and insert it in me and even that's too much, but your lucky!!! I don't ovulate until the 21-23 so Ive got a week and a half to go :( passing time??? I try to keep busy around the house on my off days, cleaning washing every piece of cloth uder the roof, you know all the things that make you feel crazy, and seem to make time pass slower :p lol

I'm sorry the witch got you :hugs: but we are here for you!!! Are you testing in May? if so let me know your test date and ill add you to the list :)

Sorry I think I posted in the wrong thread !

Supposed to start SMEP tonight. I don't know if bd will happen though. My husband has only gotten 2 hours of sleep in the last 48 because of work. Oh well, there's nothing I can do. I'm gonna try to get him when he gets off at 1 today, but it feels unlikely. Hopefully I won't O early and things will work out. Or maybe SMEP is just out the window this month. :(

I'm in for May testing!!

I'm on CD3 right now, and planning to start testing on May 3rd!

Thanks and good luck to all the May testers! Lots of baby dust for all. :happydance: DH and I will be trying out OPK's and Pre-Seed this cycle. It's cycle #2 after coming off BCP.

I'm also in for May! Put me down for the 7th please! I should be able to hold off on testing early the week before, as I'll be away at a conference and I'll be leaving the tests at home! lol

Hi ladies, can I join? I will be testing May 4th.

My story to keep it short and simple is this: I fell preggo last summer naturally, ended in a mc around 4 weeks. Its been 6 months since we have been trying and no luck. My gyno did progestrone tests and saw my ovulation was weak (5.1) so he put me on clomid. Last month was my first round, it bumped me up to great levels (19), but we didn't catch the egg.

Today is my last pill for round two so i will begin dtd Friday along with opk's, preeseed and mucinex. Let's make May MAGICAL!!!! :happydance:

Put me down for the 6th of May please. This is my 9th cycle TTCAL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->