MAY testing thread!!!! OMG, 134 testers, 25 BFP's and 4 angels, in MAGICAL MAY!!!!

Can you add me for May 14th? Thanks, lots of the girls in the April thread had luck, so hopefully lots of us will this month too!

Trying to be positive . . . :)

Ya, it did seem like a lot of the girls in the April thread got their BFPs so maybe being in the may thread, most of us will get our BFPs!

Thank you so much so this is cd7 for me. I am keeping my fingers crossed for all of us ladies

Let's get those BFP's girls and show the April gals we are right there behind them :)

Hi please could I be put down for the 12th May :) this is cycle no.4 now praying for a bfp. Good luck everyone! :)

AF got me today! Would love to join for May - could you put me down for May 10?

Hey Petesgirl, currently I'm marked down for May 3, but can you please move me to May 5th? I think May 3rd is a little too soon to test.

Thanks a bunch! Fingers crossed for everyone this cycle. I'm CD5 and just waiting to start BDing again. :winkwink:

Starting opks today. CD 14. I started SMEP a couple days ago, but we've BD'd every day since Sunday. Do you think that'll mess up my chances? For sure skipping tomorrow and I don't think I'll get a positive opk until Saturday.

ReadytoMum- Sure I'll change it for you!!! fx'd crossed for you too :)

Brieri1-If you haven't ovulated yet i dont think it could hurt during your fertile period your OH needs time to build STRONG sperm, so slow down and start skipping until your pos opk and follow smep as it says to BD the day of O and two days after (3 days in a row). *I think thats what it says lol* you wanna have strong sperm swimming!!! FX'd for you!!! Also during this week try NOT to stress about ANYTHING!!! Your body could gear up to Ovulate you'll even have pos opk's, and say you get in an argument with OH or something small, your body will stop O'ing and try again later. This may not be the case for you, but it happens to alot of women!!! So just be cautious I hope you catch that eggy!!!

Petesgirl20 that was some great advice you just gave and i am going to take heed

Hello! I'm new to this thread. I'm confused as to what cycle im on, I had my implant removed at the end of october so I guess im counting from November. I have regular 26/28 day cycles so does that make this cycle 6 or 7? Too many anyway :( !!!

Anyway Im joining you ladies in the may testing, I should test around the 5th May but probably wont be able to hang on that long haha!

Anyone else hit the 6 month mark? :( x

thanks for the advice! I really appreciate the support this forum provides. I have relaxed a lot since I'm getting closer to o. I started getting ewcm today, and that's super exciting. I wish my husband wasn't so stressed, but there's not a whole lot I can do to help him. I'm making him take a nap right now, get some energy for later. :winkwink: He has to work for 24 hours on friday, so we won't get a shot at bding then, so tonight, I'm gonna go for it, skip friday, and hopefully saturday I'll get my positive opk.

treasured, I am well past that mark :) You are not alone.

Hello! I'm new to this thread. I'm confused as to what cycle im on, I had my implant removed at the end of october so I guess im counting from November. I have regular 26/28 day cycles so does that make this cycle 6 or 7? Too many anyway :( !!!

Anyway Im joining you ladies in the may testing, I should test around the 5th May but probably wont be able to hang on that long haha!

Anyone else hit the 6 month mark? :( x

This is my 9th cycle TTC after my loss. It's a struggle and one heck of a journey, but we will get there!

treasured- I'll add you for the 5th, and yes, I am on my 6th cycle you are not alone :hugs:

I am on cycle 7 of ttc after an early mc. But overall it has been a year we were ttc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->