MAY testing thread!!!! OMG, 134 testers, 25 BFP's and 4 angels, in MAGICAL MAY!!!!

Can you put me down for May 23rd? DH and I took a month long break by force. He went out of town during my fertile week, so basically, we've had a month long break.

Hi ladies,
welcome!!! im soo excited we now have more than 10 testers!!!! CD 7 for me waiting to ovulate around CD 21-23 :( i'll be doing two tww's this month :dohh:

Hello! I will be testing May 5th. Can you please add me? Thanks!

Thought I wasn't gonna get to be bd today and start off this month's SMEP badly, but I totally fit it in and am strangely excited about it and apparently want to share it with the world, lol.

I'm also in for May! Put me down for the 7th please! I should be able to hold off on testing early the week before, as I'll be away at a conference and I'll be leaving the tests at home! lol

I'll be away at a conference in May too, but not till the following weekend on Mother's Day weekend. It would be amazing to get a BFP right before Mother's Day!! :happydance:

So glad to hear brieri1!!!! I understand wanting to tell the world, i believe it's because you have a good feeling about this month!!! :yay:

I'm in for May testing!!

I'm on CD3 right now, and planning to start testing on May 3rd!

Thanks and good luck to all the May testers! Lots of baby dust for all. :happydance: DH and I will be trying out OPK's and Pre-Seed this cycle. It's cycle #2 after coming off BCP.

Can you tell me how to count the cycles I am lost my cycle started the 5th and went off on the 8th. What cycle day am I on.:dohh:

I will be testing May as well the 3rd fingers crossed
So glad to hear brieri1!!!! I understand wanting to tell the world, i believe it's because you have a good feeling about this month!!! :yay:

I will definately add you Mrstruth...and CD 1 is the first day of menstral FLOW, spotting doesn't count :p lol (make sure it's the correct date, I made the same mistake a I just realized i had been missing my ovulation the whole 5 months we have been ttc)

Hi ladies i just got bored and took a internet cheapie opk, and apparently im one of those girls who gets a faint line on every test :/ ahhhh!!! i just hope it gets darker when i really ovulate anyone else have this problem?

Hi ladies i just got bored and took a internet cheapie opk, and apparently im one of those girls who gets a faint line on every test :/ ahhhh!!! i just hope it gets darker when i really ovulate anyone else have this problem?

How funny! I just got my package of ics yesterday and I POAS twice already. I don't even know why I did because I don't get +opks until CD 17. Anyhow I had a 2nd line on both! So yes I do too.

I'm forcing myself to wait until Thursday to start taking opks. I also get a faint line no matter when I test. I'm not sure which is worse, the 2ww, or waiting to ovulate.

aghhh its so frustarting!!!! I just hope they actually turn positive when im ovulating ive heard lots of women get neg opks when they are ovulating...

I am still going to do clearblue digis when I get closer to my usual ov date. I haven't missed a smiley yet. Although I think I have a very short surge and have gotten all my +s with fmu. And in the afternoon its gone.

Ahh opk's can be stressful, but this month I am determined to NOT miss my surge!!! I think that it has been my only delay in ttc, I keep missing OVULATION!!! :dohh:

Last month was my first month using opk's, and I had a faint second line right from day 10 to to day 15, then on day 16 I got a second line that was definitely darker than the control! Tested the next day cd17 and it was back to faint, so I knew that my surge had been on day 16. I only tested once a day last month (5pm) but am thinking about maybe testing with fmu this month too, just to see what happens!

I use clearblue digis now, used to get really cross with trying to work out whether it was positive or not!! I can roughly tell from my body now when I am going to get a smiley, so I only end up using about 2 a month. Not so bad!

Em xxx

I ALWAYS get a second line on the OPK--I think that's normal. And mine become drastically darker over a couple of days, though my second lines are never completely as dark as the control. I think that's normal, especially for the ICs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->