MAY testing thread!!!! OMG, 134 testers, 25 BFP's and 4 angels, in MAGICAL MAY!!!!

Hugs to those the witch got.

11 DPO and I still haven't tested. I'm so proud of myself! As a reward I'm going to test tomorrow morning. Unusually for me, I haven't had any period cramps yet and I usually get starting aroudn 10dpo... ooh I really hope this is my month!

thanks Flapjack - i'm not feeling as low as I did this time last month which is a relief, BUT, to rub it in all the same, one of my best friends told me last night that she is pregnant. i know she was trying, but when i asked her more questions, i.e. how often were they BD etc, it turns out she was only NTNP and hardly BD'ing at all! grrrr. so lucky! x

Grrr! At least you'll know you've worked hard for your little one WHEN you get your BFP.

After all, something is always more satisfying when you've worked hard for it! :)

xxx

Also your cycles are really regular and average length - small blessings, but still that's really good and I'm sure it won't be long for you.

you're so right - i have a friend who's TTC#2, and her first was conceived after a drunken night out with her DH, so she's really confused why this time round it's taking so long. i guess when we're all TTC#2 we'll be better prepared!

thanks for trying to make me feel better x

Think I am out ladies :( Started spotting today. Even the relaxed approach doesn't seem to be working for me. Going to make an appointment with my GP tomorrow. GL to all of those who are still in for May x

2DPO for me! Still set for May 29th as testing day. REALLY hoping for a birthday BFP (my B'day is the 30th)! That would be the best present EVER!

I have some cheapy tests so I've been testing each day. AF expected Saturday/Sunday. So I'm still hoping I'm pregnant and that the cheapy tests aren't picking it up yet. I found out I was pregnant in January (with a BFN on day 28, and BFP on day 30), but had a miscarriage in February. I'm 13dpo now. Are some people just not able to detect pregnancy this early?

No AF but BFN so i am gutted! Try again next month! Congratulations to everyone who got a BFP :) x

Sorry RainAngel.
I can´t answer that question. Don´t know enough about ovulation rules yet.

I tested this morning, and I´m not sure. I think it was a BFN...
I took a 3-5 minutes first response HPT, and after 3 minutes there was nothing.
After 4 minutes, I cracked open the case, and I think I saw the faintest of imaginary lines. I´m not even sure it had color in it. Might have been an evap...
Testing again soon to be sure.

how many dpo are you and when is af due?

22 DPO, AF was due monday or tuesday last week. :coffee:

I´m so sorry :hugs:
Fx for this cycle for ya :)

i'm out! AF got me this morning, a day early! :'(

So sorry nicola :hugs:
Rooting for next month for ya :)

I have some cheapy tests so I've been testing each day. AF expected Saturday/Sunday. So I'm still hoping I'm pregnant and that the cheapy tests aren't picking it up yet. I found out I was pregnant in January (with a BFN on day 28, and BFP on day 30), but had a miscarriage in February. I'm 13dpo now. Are some people just not able to detect pregnancy this early?

I don´t know, but I sure hope that´s my case, since I'm 22 DPO, and a week and a half late for AF... Still getting BFN´s (though I´m not sure about this mornings)

she got me the little witch :(

so sorry cam... :hugs:

2DPO for me! Still set for May 29th as testing day. REALLY hoping for a birthday BFP (my B'day is the 30th)! That would be the best present EVER!

My birthday is on the 24th and I'm hoping for a belated birthday present too! :) I think testing on my bday would be too early, so I'm going for the 28th!

she got me the little witch :(

BOOOOOO! AF got me today too!! Then I found out 2 of my friends are pregnant today, talk about timing!

Congrats to all the ladies who got BFPs this month. Fingers crossed to the rest of you, otherwise see you in June!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->