MAY testing thread!!!! OMG, 134 testers, 25 BFP's and 4 angels, in MAGICAL MAY!!!!

So, :bfn: on a FRER this morning not hugely surprised though. I'll wait a week or for some symptoms and test again or AF.

:)

What day are you again? FX'd!!! :dust:

I'm on CD 29, but no idea what dpo I am due to MC last month. It ranges from 7-15 dpo! Anyway I think I've got AF cramps now.. Ah well onwards and upwards! :)

Congrats Stuckinoki! :dance: I'm so so so so happy for you and am hoping this is your sticky toffee pudding! FX! :dust:

xxx

Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

I think it is hilarious that I thought I was going to hold out until May 21 to test - a couple of days after missed AF, if it she didn't show, and after the wknd with my MIL. I have already tested on May 13! at 10 dpo and not even FMU.

Testing for real tomorrow - 14 dpo day AF is due. FX'd!!!

Good luck to all the testers coming up! FX'd and :dust: for all!

Totally caved and tested this morning (dumb dumb dumb):dohh: BFN!!!

Fx'd &:dust: to everyone testing soon! I'm gonna try and hold out till Monday!

Congratulations to all the BFN´ers :D
I´m testing in the morning, will let you guys know.
FX
:dust:

Lauren: Since coming off the pill I have spotted before AF arrives, but each month it is getting earlier and earlier. For example in April, spotted each day for 5 days before AF arrived, and in May it was 6 days before. I called telehealth and the nurse thinks I may have low progesterone. I'm going for an app on Friday to get set up for a blood test app and to get a referral to an OBGYN. I'm not sure what to think, I have looked up some of the signs and symptoms on-line, and I have a lot of them. And if it is low progesterone, then what are my options? How early does your spotting start?

Mine has varied....I started spotting before AF about a year and a half ago. So annoying. I went in to an OB finally because I had a month where I spotted for like 8 days before AF. She really didn't help me at all. I've been seeing her since Nov (been in a few times) and I had to INSIST on getting bloodwork done this month. My pre-O bloods are OK, and we will test progesterone after O. She said, 'even if your progesterone is low it's not important'....I KNOW it's important, though! Lol. She doesn't have a ton of experience and I've been looking for a new doc--I will be very curious to hear what your learn at your appt--you can PM me if you don't want to post it on here, but I'd really love to know!! I know that there are OTC progesterone creams that can help, though I've heard mixed reviews on those. Fertility clinics can prescribe progesterone suppositories. My OB, I'm sure, would not put me on those since she's so resistant to testing or investigating in the first place. I will also say that mine has improved a lot since I started acupuncture a couple of months ago. This last cycle I had pink CM from 5dpo onward, but didn't really get spotting on the TP until a few days before AF (I noticed the pink bc I check my cervix). Still, I can't help thinking that I won't get my BFP with the spotting! Wow that was a long answer! Lol. I'd love to keep sharing info on this! I want to get to the bottom of it!

I'm out this month :( :bfn: day before AF arrived :cry:

Good luck to everyone still to test :dust:

Em xxx

UPDATED!!! Welcome all the new ladies!!!

And srry to the ladies who got the :witch: give her 2 :finger: 's for me lol

Feeling like crap today :sick: but I'm just gonna look at as a good thing, as confirmation that these twins are gonna be sticky beans :)

I hope everyone is feeling ok today....how's testing going?

waiting for a june testing thread!!! And for AF now. Seems I am 10DPO today more than likely so AF will be here 12DPO. We didn't BD because late ovulation, we just didn't know so there's no way we've conceived. JUNE JUNE JUNE!! I wanna join the rest of you lucky ladies :) :) and screw it this time I'll let him know to just get busy every three days for two weeks Just in case!!! And hope i notice my temp spike better this time :) i had SO many surges it was unreal....

waiting for a june testing thread!!! And for AF now. Seems I am 10DPO today more than likely so AF will be here 12DPO. We didn't BD because late ovulation, we just didn't know so there's no way we've conceived. JUNE JUNE JUNE!! I wanna join the rest of you lucky ladies :) :) and screw it this time I'll let him know to just get busy every three days for two weeks Just in case!!! And hope i notice my temp spike better this time :) i had SO many surges it was unreal....

I hope you don't mind me asking but do you chart online? if so do you mind me looking at it? my surges etc have been worrying me so i was hoping to see yours. if you don't have one or would rather not share it then i totally understand x

I have one yes :) I've just posted a photo. Ignore the FAM line...no idea why it's done that, I highly doubt it's pinpointed ovulation correctly, apparently it's because of the number of surges I had!!! I wasn't expecting ovulation at all, i assumed I would have another annovulatory month. I guess I should be glad it seems I'm not!!

Attachments

• Screen shot 2012-05-16 at 23.02.53.jpg
    Screen shot 2012-05-16 at 23.02.53.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 13
Thank you very much for posting that, as you can see from mine (the link is in my signature) i have also had so many ups and downs its crazy and it hasn't predicted ovulation for me yet so its worrying me a bit. What website do you use to chart?

Think i maybe out AF is threating an apperance I feel she is on her broom and on the way. I will know by Saturday. I will be back in June unless she decides not to come

I have one yes :) I've just posted a photo. Ignore the FAM line...no idea why it's done that, I highly doubt it's pinpointed ovulation correctly, apparently it's because of the number of surges I had!!! I wasn't expecting ovulation at all, i assumed I would have another annovulatory month. I guess I should be glad it seems I'm not!!

It looks as if you are 3dpo by the temps on your chart

Since we're talking charts, could all you chart experts check mine out and tell me what you think? The link is in my signature. I'm worried I never Od :(

UPDATED!!! Welcome all the new ladies!!!

And srry to the ladies who got the :witch: give her 2 :finger: 's for me lol

Feeling like crap today :sick: but I'm just gonna look at as a good thing, as confirmation that these twins are gonna be sticky beans :)

I hope everyone is feeling ok today....how's testing going?

feeling awful!!! af cramps bad this evening, im cd 25 today so af is due between thursday and sunday i feel she is on her way:( Hoping its not her....if she dosent show by friday morning im testing.

Since we're talking charts, could all you chart experts check mine out and tell me what you think? The link is in my signature. I'm worried I never Od :(

It doesn't look like you have yet to me, but be patient because as you can see on my last cycle i o'd on cd34 so it can still happen for you, how long have you been temping? and what are you post o temps usually?

mine is in my sig too and i have last month showing on there too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->