MAY testing thread!!!! OMG, 134 testers, 25 BFP's and 4 angels, in MAGICAL MAY!!!!

Looks like I O mega late this month so can you change me to 31st :(

UPDATED!!! Welcome all the new ladies!!!

And srry to the ladies who got the :witch: give her 2 :finger: 's for me lol

Feeling like crap today :sick: but I'm just gonna look at as a good thing, as confirmation that these twins are gonna be sticky beans :)

I hope everyone is feeling ok today....how's testing going?

feeling awful!!! af cramps bad this evening, im cd 25 today so af is due between thursday and sunday i feel she is on her way:( Hoping its not her....if she dosent show by friday morning im testing.

I am also feeling less than great today! My cervic position has dropped super low which is weird for me. Usually up until the day af comes its high & soft and then BAM low and hard seconds before the first spot of blood. Also, for the past three days, everything I eat (which is everything lately), seems to just sit at the top of my stomach making me so uncomfortable for about an hour afterwards.
My bbs are super sore which is normal starting a week before af. I caved an tested yesterday at 10dpo BFN, no surprise there. Just trying to see when the witch will get me. She's never early... we'll see what happens on Moday?!?!

Feeling like crap today :sick: but I'm just gonna look at as a good thing, as confirmation that these twins are gonna be sticky beans :)

feeling awful!!! af cramps bad this evening, im cd 25 today so af is due between thursday and sunday i feel she is on her way:( Hoping its not her....if she dosent show by friday morning im testing.

I am also feeling less than great today! My cervic position has dropped super low which is weird for me. Usually up until the day af comes its high & soft and then BAM low and hard seconds before the first spot of blood. Also, for the past three days, everything I eat (which is everything lately), seems to just sit at the top of my stomach making me so uncomfortable for about an hour afterwards.
My bbs are super sore which is normal starting a week before af. I caved an tested yesterday at 10dpo BFN, no surprise there. Just trying to see when the witch will get me. She's never early... we'll see what happens on Moday?!?!

good luck!!!!!!!! hoping she stays away for us!!!!

FX'd for you!!!

i think I O yesterday but having O pain today...i hope this is the month!
FXd for everyone. :dust:

Still no AF. Not sure if it's worth testing again. Think I will tomorrow (17th). Should I? It'd be 20dpo!

Still no AF. Not sure if it's worth testing again. Think I will tomorrow (17th). Should I? It'd be 20dpo!

I don't know...TCOYF says that 18 high temps after O almost ALWAYS indicate pregnancy! Fx for you!!!! :)

Got a question for all you ladies.

I'm going to the OB in June. However, due to a horrible AF, I called and spoke with another OB as mine wasn't in. She asked if I ovulated, could be pregnant, etc. When I told her the only suggestion of ovulation was positive OPKs, she ask asked me about those. She told me that since I only have one documented surge each month, I am for sure ovulating, because if you *don't* ovulate, you have another surge.

Opinions? Not sure if I should believe it or not.

i think I'm going to insist on hormone and ovulation blood work when I go in june.

Sorry RainAngel.
I can´t answer that question. Don´t know enough about ovulation rules yet.

I tested this morning, and I´m not sure. I think it was a BFN...
I took a 3-5 minutes first response HPT, and after 3 minutes there was nothing.
After 4 minutes, I cracked open the case, and I think I saw the faintest of imaginary lines. I´m not even sure it had color in it. Might have been an evap...
Testing again soon to be sure.

Sorry RainAngel.
I can´t answer that question. Don´t know enough about ovulation rules yet.

I tested this morning, and I´m not sure. I think it was a BFN...
I took a 3-5 minutes first response HPT, and after 3 minutes there was nothing.
After 4 minutes, I cracked open the case, and I think I saw the faintest of imaginary lines. I´m not even sure it had color in it. Might have been an evap...
Testing again soon to be sure.

how many dpo are you and when is af due?

AF due 21st -23rd (CD- 35-37)for me.

Still no sign of her (thought she might appear 15th/16th as I had mega cramps).

Testing again on Saturday! GL to all you May ladies!

xxx

Got a question for all you ladies.

I'm going to the OB in June. However, due to a horrible AF, I called and spoke with another OB as mine wasn't in. She asked if I ovulated, could be pregnant, etc. When I told her the only suggestion of ovulation was positive OPKs, she ask asked me about those. She told me that since I only have one documented surge each month, I am for sure ovulating, because if you *don't* ovulate, you have another surge.

Opinions? Not sure if I should believe it or not.

i think I'm going to insist on hormone and ovulation blood work when I go in june.

I have had a second surge last month you can see my chart its in my sig, i have this month and last showing. But there are cycles when you don't o and your body keeps trying and tryin that is why we have some super long cycles. I don't know if that helped any but i would ask for bloodwork to be done too just to give you peace of mind

woke up with a sore throat today hmmmmmm

Clarkeyness- I hope this is your month :dance:

Hi ladies - stark white :bfn: for me this morning. 14 dpo and AF due this evening. So, I am out. Boo!

GL and :dust: for the soon to test!

I can start the June thread if no one has... Work til 10 tonight but can do it when I get home!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->