MAY testing thread!!!! OMG, 134 testers, 25 BFP's and 4 angels, in MAGICAL MAY!!!!

Just wanted to share some info...OH's mom asked if I used Geritol to get my BFP and well I didnt but I asked her what it does and all she said was "there's a baby in every bottle," so your supposed to take one tbspn every morning and every night before bed I looked at there website and it says it "contains every vitamin & mineral established as essential in human nutrition." Which makes sense to me...taking it everyday will replace all the vitamins your lacking, women can be lacking some vitamins due to stress, travel, etc...those vitamins you may be lacking can help with CM, sex drive, iron increase, and increases body heat (needed to keep sperm viable)....I wish I would have known that I would have definately tried using it...my mom use to make to take the stuff when I was young and I couldnt gut the tatse (literally tastes like swallowing 2nd hand puke :sick: ) I don't really remember the affect it had one me but I did read alot of SUCCESS stories online...most women I looked into got their BFP during their 1 st or 2nd month taking it and even MORE success stories when combined with clomid...these women talked about how they "knew" they were ovulating "naturally" (meaning no temps, no opks) when taking Geritol because they had high sex drive and ABUNDANT CM (like were supposed to do...not all of us are so lucky :/ ) they had all the natural signs of ovulation.....some women take it starting cd 1 up to O and some take it from cd 1 til they get their BFP....there are 2 types, Geritol Complete (pill form) and Geritol Tonic (liquid form...NASTY :sick: but gets into your bloodstream faster) I also saw a few success stories from overweight women that weren't ovulating because of thier weight take Geritol, which gave them the vitamins they needed to Ovulate and successfully concieve!!! I hope this helped some of you ladies out there...it might be something to look into :)

P.S. It's available at MOST drugstores, I've seen it at Walmart, K-Mart, CVS,Rite Aid, Walgreens, etc...unfortunately, its not available in the UK, so those ladies wanting to try who live in the UK will have to buy online...

I will be buying it tonight and start taking then too thank you! you are so helpful:thumbup:

no problem, let us know how it wrks :)...i try to be as helpful as I can I'm sure there are some ladies out there who have yet to successfully concieve and I believe some women who are ttc just need to find that RIGHT combo (just like you find the RIGHT man or Mr. Right) to help them concieve whether it be natural or with fertility meds, or just extra vitamins....everyone has a combo that will work for them....I just hope that for someone who read my post on Geritol, finds that was her answer....

I'm in total shock, but I just got a BFP at 9 dpo! I'm still not really believing it since it's so early and since I had the miscarriage in February, but I'm also so excited. I'm just praying for a sticky one and no AF next Wednesday!

Wow, congratulations, and Fx it´s a sticky bean :dance:

I'm in total shock, but I just got a BFP at 9 dpo! I'm still not really believing it since it's so early and since I had the miscarriage in February, but I'm also so excited. I'm just praying for a sticky one and no AF next Wednesday!

Best of luck and Congrats Kategirl!!!! I hope it sticks too!!!

Afm, I'm 13dpo and starting to get cramps. I usually don't get them before, only after I've started bleeding... 2 days to go!

Ward that :witch: away. Fx

Just wanted to congratulate everyone on their bfps!!! And wish everyone else luck for the Rest of the month......I'm moving on to the June thread as AF got me this morning right on time:( so on to cycle #4 for me!!!!!

So sorry, good luck on your next cycle. :hugs:

OH and I have decided on religious baby names!!!!

2 boys: Peter Michael Jr. (Obviously OH's name is Peter lol) and
Simon Michael
or
Jai Michael

2 girls: Trinity M'Khai (pronounced Ma-ky) and
Jaasiel M'Khai (pronunced Jaah-c-elle) Oh says Jaasiel is in the bible, although I've never ssen it there, I love the way it sounds

Any suggestions or opinions?

I really like Peter and Jai for boys names, and love Jaasiel for the girl :)
I don´t think you would like my options, as they´re strictly Icelandic, and really hard to pronounce unless you speak fluent Icelandic ;)

AF has landed! i'm out but have my first fertility clinic appoinment 24th. Be back in June baby dust to you all!

Sorry that AF showed. :dust: for you for the next cycle. :hugs:

OH and I have decided on religious baby names!!!!

2 boys: Peter Michael Jr. (Obviously OH's name is Peter lol) and
Simon Michael
or
Jai Michael

2 girls: Trinity M'Khai (pronounced Ma-ky) and
Jaasiel M'Khai (pronunced Jaah-c-elle) Oh says Jaasiel is in the bible, although I've never ssen it there, I love the way it sounds

Any suggestions or opinions?

I love the names Peter Michael and Jai Michael.

Gonna be blunt here -- Jaasiel will throw people for a curve. its a beautiful name, but could be mispronounced depending on where you're from. (i've never seen in the bible either.)

Ok....AF hit... so I should be out, right? Maybe not!

I have a scan as soon as they call back to tell me if I'm pregnant, miscarrying, or have some kind of infection. af left 2 days ago. I still have cramps, backache and spotting.

Hi ladies can I join iv been trying to concieve for 17 months I'm on cd 31 ATM and I'm hoping this is it I will be testing on the 27th maybe 28th depends what changes I start noticing good luck ladies :)

Congrats AmyLou and Kategirl on your BFPs!!!!

Another BFN on a FRER, but it's ok I get to have one drink tonight! - which will be needed trust me! Also it's probs best to give my body a break after MC.
CD 33 today AF due on Monday-Wednesday
xxx

Ok ladies help please.....

I am 6dpo today. Woke up with the worst cramps / leg pains. Feels like AF is coming super early. My boobs hurt too, Anyone know what this could be? I'm so scared AF is coming and I'm out :(

Ok ladies help please.....

I am 6dpo today. Woke up with the worst cramps / leg pains. Feels like AF is coming super early. My boobs hurt too, Anyone know what this could be? I'm so scared AF is coming and I'm out :(

Your probably pregnant lol...alot of women feel like AF is coming around the time they get their BFP...take a test in a few days

Petesgirl I want to cry it hurts so bad. I usually only get cramps this bad on first day AF hits. Then I eat a bunch of pills LOL. Not going to take anything but want to die lol. I'm scared to get hopes up.

Hello Ladies, So I wasn't suppose to test for a bit but of course I just had to last night. IC had distinct thick coloured line but this was way after the recommended time. Got up this am and did another IC and it had the faintest line. Decided I would do a first response and got a second line right away! It is much lighter than the control line but definately there! OH was unsure becuase it was so much lighter from the control line. I am sure it is a BFP though. I just have to go out now and get the clear blue digital to see what it says! I wanted to post a pic to get everyone's opinion but am unsure how to do this?

Hello Ladies, So I wasn't suppose to test for a bit but of course I just had to last night. IC had distinct thick coloured line but this was way after the recommended time. Got up this am and did another IC and it had the faintest line. Decided I would do a first response and got a second line right away! It is much lighter than the control line but definately there! OH was unsure becuase it was so much lighter from the control line. I am sure it is a BFP though. I just have to go out now and get the clear blue digital to see what it says! I wanted to post a pic to get everyone's opinion but am unsure how to do this?

As long as you get a line, even if it's light, it's still a BFP! Congrats!!!

CONGRATS GIRL!!!!! :D

As for posting the pic, in the comment box under the arrow that's pointing left you'll see a box that looks like mountains and a sun. Click that and you can upload the pic. HTH I'd love to see your :bfp:!!!

I am 12dpo. Started testing at 9dpo and had BFN until last evening. The symptoms I am having are dull cramping which has mostly been on the right side, dizziness and major skin breakout. I have also been dreaming every night but I would often do this arount AF anyway.

I am 12dpo. Started testing at 9dpo and had BFN until last evening. The symptoms I am having are dull cramping which has mostly been on the right side, dizziness and major skin breakout. I have also been dreaming every night but I would often do this arount AF anyway.

I forgot to mention that my temp took a jump on 9dpo and has remained elevated (except 11dpo but it was taken two hours before my usual time)

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3c2c60

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->