MAY testing thread!!!! OMG, 134 testers, 25 BFP's and 4 angels, in MAGICAL MAY!!!!

Ok ladies this is going to be long and very confusing but I really need other women's opinion.

May last 5 cycles have ranged from 31 days to my longest one being 46 days and my average cycle being 38 days. I went through all of them last night and calculated no matter what cycle I have this month as long as its not longer then 38 I had sex on all the right days I'll write them down for u to see

This is all for may

46 day cycle.............fertile days 16-21......ovulation 19 or 20
38 day cycle.............fertile days 9-14........ovulation 12 or 13
36 day cycle.............fertile days 7-12........ovulation 10 or 11
32 day cycle.............fertile days 3-8..........ovulation 6 or 7
31 day cycle.............fertile days 2-7..........ovulation 5 or 6

Hubby and I baby danced 29th of April 4,11,13th of may and if sperm live for up too 5 days then I got in pretty close to all of them except the 46 day cycle which would mean I'd b ovulating today the 20th I hope not though cause otherwise I'll def miss out, but anyway if that's not all too confusing then I would love ur opinions I'm trying not to get up hopes though when do u think I should test... Please ladies anything will be helpful :)

Hey everyone! I'm new to this so I don't know what all the little abbreviations mean..lol. My husband and I have been married for 11 months now, but we have been together for 4 years. We have decided last month we are ready to start a family. Anyways...I am now on cycle day 48. I have took 3 tests this month and all were negative. The last one I took was around cycle day 38. I could really use some other ttc (only abbreviation i know....lol) friends. Thanks!

CONGRATS Daisymay!!!!! Im so happy for you!!! H&H 9 months

Scarlet369- I have read up on equal success on both types but I do know you have to choose one or the other so dnt try complete and tonic in the same day lol, I know for sure the tonic wrks faster since its liquid, it gets in your bloodstream faster, YET, the complete has a few more vitamins and minerals than the tonic so I could go both ways...let us know how it works for you...I pray Geritol is your answer!!!!

Srry I didnt check in much today ladies, my soon to be brother in law had his 40th Bday party tonight and I spent all day helping my soon to be mother in law set up and running in and out of Party City lol I was a great party although I must admit I was bit jealous that I could hit the Moscato lol :blush: and of course, there are now suspicions abt my potential (actual) pregnancy, since usually, I'm the first one to pop the bottle and now, Im not drinking at all lol well everyone will know Wednesday on our family VACA!!! Im glad everyone is feeling good and keeping up with their cycles, Ive been a bit emotional today, although I never really let it show, Ive just been feeling blue :( i know its just hormones but couldnt really shake it today....

I have a question, well really, I need opinions lol...OH was to :sex: really bad :blush: and of course I do too but with 2 babys in there Im just terrified he'll knock something out lol I know it sounds ridiculous and I know there is a mucous plug keep them safe but I'm just scared to have too much sex....everytime I 'try' just to please OH I stop him as soon as he starts going too hard or too deep :blush: and he's really frustrated abt it because he says he feels even more attracted to me he says I look 'different' and he just cant help how it 'turns him on' :blush: any opinions? tips? im gonna call the Dr. on monday but until then I just wanna get some feedback lol...thanks in advance :thumbup:

Yep, definitely have sex while pregnant :) The little sweeties are definitely very safe in there :)

So I got AF on the 17th. She's almost over then I'll be on to o-day. I'm going to try the SMEP this time. Any one try it? Opinions?

Looking forward to the June testers thread!

I tried the SMEP, def works, as I got my first BFP today :D

Hey everyone! I'm new to this so I don't know what all the little abbreviations mean..lol. My husband and I have been married for 11 months now, but we have been together for 4 years. We have decided last month we are ready to start a family. Anyways...I am now on cycle day 48. I have took 3 tests this month and all were negative. The last one I took was around cycle day 38. I could really use some other ttc (only abbreviation i know....lol) friends. Thanks!

Hmm. We do have a thread for the abbreviations we use, but I can´t seem to find it, anybody want to link it here? :)

And my update :)

CD 35, 24DPO.

My imaginary line last friday, wasn´t so imaginary after all :D
got my :bfp: today!!!

I´m in shock, and disbelief!
Soooo happy!!!

Btw, I did NOT think it would happen so soon for me.
13 years on BC, and only 2 months off it... First cycle TTC... I feel like a cheater on here. :blush:

Resized.jpg

Sorry about the quality of the picture... my camera, and my phonecamera both suck... this is the best I can do.

So I got AF on the 17th. She's almost over then I'll be on to o-day. I'm going to try the SMEP this time. Any one try it? Opinions?

Looking forward to the June testers thread!

Hi there. We had tried for 8 cycles with no success then tried SMEP in the 9th and lo and behold, it worked! Good luck!

Congrats pregpilot! :dance: don't be silly you're not a cheater! We're all genuinely happy for you! You're a BnB sister!

xxxx

Yay preg_pilot!!!! So exciting! H&H 9 months!!!

Any symptoms?

Yay preg_pilot!!!! So exciting! H&H 9 months!!!

Any symptoms?

I had symptoms, but they all disappeared on 20 DPO...
I think I had almost every symptom there was.

You can see my TTC diary in my signature :cloud9:

Congrats pregopilot :dance:

As for me, all my symptoms are gone except sore boobs and yesterday I started getting nauseous. Thought I was going to throw up after dinner. But, for all purposes I'm counting myself out this month. Just don't feel it. But I should know for sure a week from today.

May ladies!!

I have had EWCM for 8 days now--I've had at least some at some point during the day for 8 days. Is that bad??? I am not pg, and I think I just Oed--I got a +OPK yesterday (didn't do one today bc I'm out), and my temp is up....I usually get 3 days of fertile CM. I'm scared this is a bad sign of something wrong! Anyone have a similar experience?

Id like to know too. I'm the same normally only have ewvm one or two days and this month ive had it all week!

You ladies should try Geritol. I took geritol complete as the liquid was nasty. The first month I took it I got my bfp. The old wive say there is a baby in every bottle. We has been trying for 3 months but been together for 4 years and I wonder to this day if I hadn't started geritol would I have this bean growing in my tummy.

You ladies should try Geritol. I took geritol complete as the liquid was nasty. The first month I took it I got my bfp. The old wive say there is a baby in every bottle. We has been trying for 3 months but been together for 4 years and I wonder to this day if I hadn't started geritol would I have this bean growing in my tummy.

Nice, our due dates are only 3 days apart :D
Congratulations on your BFP :D

Thank you and Congrats to you too. We should be bump buddies

preg_pilot Congrats on you BFP. H&H 9Mos to you!

Petes- You should have sex and not worry! Doctors recommend it.

Thank you and Congrats to you too. We should be bump buddies

Yes please :D

May ladies!!

I have had EWCM for 8 days now--I've had at least some at some point during the day for 8 days. Is that bad??? I am not pg, and I think I just Oed--I got a +OPK yesterday (didn't do one today bc I'm out), and my temp is up....I usually get 3 days of fertile CM. I'm scared this is a bad sign of something wrong! Anyone have a similar experience?

Id like to know too. I'm the same normally only have ewvm one or two days and this month ive had it all week!

What cycle day are you on? I am starting to worry less, but it's not far enough into today for me to see if I'll have it again (I am 2dpo). For now I'm trying to see it as a good thing--I know I Oed, so I don't think it's delayed O.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->