MAY testing thread!!!! OMG, 134 testers, 25 BFP's and 4 angels, in MAGICAL MAY!!!!

Congrats!!! Hands down that is a positive!!! Happy and healthy nine months to you! :)

I have been having really bad leg and hip pains... when I walk especially. I seriously want to rip my leg off and hop around on one leg.... Normally I would blame this on working out but I haven't been to the gym since Tuesday.. ugh.

Ohhh congrats daisymay11!! That is for sure your BFP!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

H&H 9 months to you! You've given me some hope too. I'm 6DPO today and was feeling out because I have had some major skin breakouts which I get a week before AF though never this bad. I usually get one or two before AF but my skin is terrible right now! Holding onto a shred of hope that it's my month :)

Ill be testing again on the 31 (if I can wait that long) lol with a short cycle (25days) I got two chances this month!

Just wanted to share some info...OH's mom asked if I used Geritol to get my BFP and well I didnt but I asked her what it does and all she said was "there's a baby in every bottle," so your supposed to take one tbspn every morning and every night before bed I looked at there website and it says it "contains every vitamin & mineral established as essential in human nutrition." Which makes sense to me...taking it everyday will replace all the vitamins your lacking, women can be lacking some vitamins due to stress, travel, etc...those vitamins you may be lacking can help with CM, sex drive, iron increase, and increases body heat (needed to keep sperm viable)....I wish I would have known that I would have definately tried using it...my mom use to make to take the stuff when I was young and I couldnt gut the tatse (literally tastes like swallowing 2nd hand puke :sick: ) I don't really remember the affect it had one me but I did read alot of SUCCESS stories online...most women I looked into got their BFP during their 1 st or 2nd month taking it and even MORE success stories when combined with clomid...these women talked about how they "knew" they were ovulating "naturally" (meaning no temps, no opks) when taking Geritol because they had high sex drive and ABUNDANT CM (like were supposed to do...not all of us are so lucky :/ ) they had all the natural signs of ovulation.....some women take it starting cd 1 up to O and some take it from cd 1 til they get their BFP....there are 2 types, Geritol Complete (pill form) and Geritol Tonic (liquid form...NASTY :sick: but gets into your bloodstream faster) I also saw a few success stories from overweight women that weren't ovulating because of thier weight take Geritol, which gave them the vitamins they needed to Ovulate and successfully concieve!!! I hope this helped some of you ladies out there...it might be something to look into :)

P.S. It's available at MOST drugstores, I've seen it at Walmart, K-Mart, CVS,Rite Aid, Walgreens, etc...unfortunately, its not available in the UK, so those ladies wanting to try who live in the UK will have to buy online...

Just bought some of this today!! I'll be on it for about 10 days before ovulation so I'm hoping it will be successful!!

I bout the pills not the tonic... Does it matter which kind??

Ill be testing again on the 31 (if I can wait that long) lol with a short cycle (25days) I got two chances this month!

Same here, my cycle ranges from 25-32 days but generally its about 27. Pretty excited to test again, but I DOUBT I will make it to the 31, I'd be 20dpo then lol. I probably text the 27 if I can make it even that long LOL

Well poo on this. Even with my megadose of progesterone I'm still spotting on 7dpo. Same as every other month. :shrug:

I think I looked something like this progression of smilies today:

:growlmad:

:hissy:

:cry:

May ladies!!

I have had EWCM for 8 days now--I've had at least some at some point during the day for 8 days. Is that bad??? I am not pg, and I think I just Oed--I got a +OPK yesterday (didn't do one today bc I'm out), and my temp is up....I usually get 3 days of fertile CM. I'm scared this is a bad sign of something wrong! Anyone have a similar experience?

May ladies!!

I have had EWCM for 8 days now--I've had at least some at some point during the day for 8 days. Is that bad??? I am not pg, and I think I just Oed--I got a +OPK yesterday (didn't do one today bc I'm out), and my temp is up....I usually get 3 days of fertile CM. I'm scared this is a bad sign of something wrong! Anyone have a similar experience?

Have you taken any medications or anything that are out of the ordinary?

No....I feel like my hormones have been more on track than usual, actually. I have been working out a lot more than usual, but I figured that would dry up my CM if anything.

CONGRATS Daisymay!!!!! Im so happy for you!!! H&H 9 months

Scarlet369- I have read up on equal success on both types but I do know you have to choose one or the other so dnt try complete and tonic in the same day lol, I know for sure the tonic wrks faster since its liquid, it gets in your bloodstream faster, YET, the complete has a few more vitamins and minerals than the tonic so I could go both ways...let us know how it works for you...I pray Geritol is your answer!!!!

Srry I didnt check in much today ladies, my soon to be brother in law had his 40th Bday party tonight and I spent all day helping my soon to be mother in law set up and running in and out of Party City lol I was a great party although I must admit I was bit jealous that I could hit the Moscato lol :blush: and of course, there are now suspicions abt my potential (actual) pregnancy, since usually, I'm the first one to pop the bottle and now, Im not drinking at all lol well everyone will know Wednesday on our family VACA!!! Im glad everyone is feeling good and keeping up with their cycles, Ive been a bit emotional today, although I never really let it show, Ive just been feeling blue :( i know its just hormones but couldnt really shake it today....

I have a question, well really, I need opinions lol...OH was to :sex: really bad :blush: and of course I do too but with 2 babys in there Im just terrified he'll knock something out lol I know it sounds ridiculous and I know there is a mucous plug keep them safe but I'm just scared to have too much sex....everytime I 'try' just to please OH I stop him as soon as he starts going too hard or too deep :blush: and he's really frustrated abt it because he says he feels even more attracted to me he says I look 'different' and he just cant help how it 'turns him on' :blush: any opinions? tips? im gonna call the Dr. on monday but until then I just wanna get some feedback lol...thanks in advance :thumbup:

So I got AF on the 17th. She's almost over then I'll be on to o-day. I'm going to try the SMEP this time. Any one try it? Opinions?

Looking forward to the June testers thread!

Congrats to all the new mommies to be and baby dust to those still ttc.

CONGRATS Daisymay!!!!! Im so happy for you!!! H&H 9 months

Scarlet369- I have read up on equal success on both types but I do know you have to choose one or the other so dnt try complete and tonic in the same day lol, I know for sure the tonic wrks faster since its liquid, it gets in your bloodstream faster, YET, the complete has a few more vitamins and minerals than the tonic so I could go both ways...let us know how it works for you...I pray Geritol is your answer!!!!

Srry I didnt check in much today ladies, my soon to be brother in law had his 40th Bday party tonight and I spent all day helping my soon to be mother in law set up and running in and out of Party City lol I was a great party although I must admit I was bit jealous that I could hit the Moscato lol :blush: and of course, there are now suspicions abt my potential (actual) pregnancy, since usually, I'm the first one to pop the bottle and now, Im not drinking at all lol well everyone will know Wednesday on our family VACA!!! Im glad everyone is feeling good and keeping up with their cycles, Ive been a bit emotional today, although I never really let it show, Ive just been feeling blue :( i know its just hormones but couldnt really shake it today....

I have a question, well really, I need opinions lol...OH was to :sex: really bad :blush: and of course I do too but with 2 babys in there Im just terrified he'll knock something out lol I know it sounds ridiculous and I know there is a mucous plug keep them safe but I'm just scared to have too much sex....everytime I 'try' just to please OH I stop him as soon as he starts going too hard or too deep :blush: and he's really frustrated abt it because he says he feels even more attracted to me he says I look 'different' and he just cant help how it 'turns him on' :blush: any opinions? tips? im gonna call the Dr. on monday but until then I just wanna get some feedback lol...thanks in advance :thumbup:

they actually advise you to have sex while pregnant. :thumbup: he wont knock things loose

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->