May wasn't our month so testing in June.

Cornish

Mummy to 2 boys
Reaction score
Hi ladies, some great friendships were formed over the past few months and I wanted to give us a place to catch up, including those who have got their amazing bfp's.:thumbup:

So if you were unlucky in may and have moved on to testing in june or you got your bfp and want to stay in touch then say hello.:happydance:

A place to say hello, support, rant, symptom spot and advise!

Please rem that some people in this thread will have pregnancy tickers.:flower:

:hugs:

This for sure is going to be the luckiest thread!

:dust:

Thanks for saying hello Holly, just wanted us to have a place to say hello and keep in touch.
I'm cd2 and taken my soy, just back from 5 mile cycle and swimming with ds-shattered now!xx

Hello, any room for a (not so) little one? :winkwink:

Sorry about your horrible visit from af the miserable cow, cornish. Just hoping she gets it all out of the way and leaves you alone soon.

Hi holly, hope your little bean is not making you too sick, or you are not worrying too much, I have a good feeling everything is going to be alright :flower:

On our way home from holiday now, children are driving us mad in the back of the car, dropping things, fighting and arguing, thankful we decided against going abroad!!!

She is being very horrible steph, I think another complaint letter may be needed. Consuming bulk amounts of choc to try to help!!

Car fights-I rem doing those when I was little, a great way to wind the parents up!! How long is your journey home?

Are you working this week holly?xx

sthorp1179~ thanks :hugs: I have an issue with the placenta so I'm a little freaked out right now.. plus with it getting close to when I mc last time- my nerves are at an all time high!

Lol... sorry about your trip home with your kids.. those will be good memories though! :thumbup:

Cornish~ :cry: Yes, I'm working right now and I hate it! I just don't feel mentally up for it.

Oh that is rubbish Holly, i suppose it's not even like work is keeping you busy as bet baby is only thing on your mind. Did they give reasons for placenta issues other than aspirin? Should I still take it?
I'm looking forward to seeing your next scan pics-will you get pictures?x

Hey girls. Just saw this thread Cornish and wanted to quickly pop in and say hello to all you lovely ladies. I should be about more by the end of the week as my brother is through his surgery, out of intensive care and progressing well. Been a hell of a few days though. I'm still in London but may get to head home on Wed if he continues to do well. I tell you what - all this was one way of keeping my mind off the TWW but still, I'd take an anxious TWW over these last 10 days everytime.

Anyways see you all soon. Holly - keep cooking that bean :) Cornish - sorry Af got you but fingers crossed for this cycle, Steph - hope had a good holiday xx

Great news that your brother is out of intensive care and progressing, I hope he continues to get better and you are home soon. How far in the tww are you?x

Cornish - I think I'm 6DPO - kinda lost count!! Will test end of May/beginning of June so seem to be a thread straddler!!

Anyone is most welcome, just wanted a place for the bfp's to hang out with us still trying from may. I still need hollys advice and hans pma!

Not too long left until testing fizzio!!!x

Oh that is rubbish Holly, i suppose it's not even like work is keeping you busy as bet baby is only thing on your mind. Did they give reasons for placenta issues other than aspirin? Should I still take it?
I'm looking forward to seeing your next scan pics-will you get pictures?x

You're SO right- I can't think of ANYTHING right now besides the baby. :cry:

No.. no other reasons besides the baby aspirin.. I would say it IS a good thing to take when TTC.. but when you do get a BFP, I'd hold off at least until you see your doctor to see how things are going and THEN ask if you should take it while preggo.. that's just my humble opinion after this whole mess happened to me. I know a lot of ladies who take it at the advice of their doctor- so it's shocking to me.. but goes to show how sometimes what's good for others isn't good for you or me.

Is it Friday yet?

Oh Holly, I am sorry, but thank you for the great advise. Is it Friday - I wish it was Friday also, then I would be on half term and potentially coming up to fertile window! Are you having another scan on Fri or bloods? Sorry I got muddled in your journal! If its a scan, will you get pics or is beany too small?xxx

Hi ladies! Saw this thread and wanted to join. I'm 13DPO and still negative tests. I don't trust myself to read them anymore because I keep making up lines in my head. It looks like I'll be testing in June too!

Littlebird you might not be making them up!!!
can you post them??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->