May wasn't our month so testing in June.

How are things Woody? I hope you are going down whichever path makes you happy.x

Littlebird, sure I can see a line on the IC, not sure about the other. You retesting tmrw morn?xx

Things are ok.
He is trying. We went away for the weekend and things were just like normal, unfortunately coming home brought some arguments as I had to go to work and was so nervous to leave him in the house alone

I really hope trust can be rebuilt because a lifetime of this worry would be too hard!

Unfortunately he wants to never speak of it anymore but I need to to work things out in my head. That is causing some tension but it's better than it was.

Holiday a week on Friday so we can see how that goes

No I haven't done a hpt for over a week
I did have one heavy day (yesterday for about 5 hours) so I'm counting pregnancy out. Despite feeling very pg! Tired headachy gassy constipated nauseous full feeling

Bodies are cruel but amazing!

Well, you know your body better than anyone else. I just know that some people get bleeding around when they would have had a period but are still pregnant. When I hear of AF being strange, that's the first thing I think of. Especially with my own experience.

I was secretly hoping! And I actually googled! But I always thought it would have to be really scant and not actual flow at all?

Im glad you are taking time out to be together, it will be a long time to trust again but you can work through it and come out happy, long story but kind of know how your feeling. Its great you have time away planned too, I think being together will help you both, but it is being apart that is when you need to be strong.
Remember we are all around to support you too.xxx

How are things Woody? I hope you are going down whichever path makes you happy.x

Littlebird, sure I can see a line on the IC, not sure about the other. You retesting tmrw morn?xx

Things are ok.
He is trying. We went away for the weekend and things were just like normal, unfortunately coming home brought some arguments as I had to go to work and was so nervous to leave him in the house alone

I really hope trust can be rebuilt because a lifetime of this worry would be too hard!

Unfortunately he wants to never speak of it anymore but I need to to work things out in my head. That is causing some tension but it's better than it was.

Holiday a week on Friday so we can see how that goes

:hugs: I'm sorry you're going through that Woody.. I know it's going to be hard to rebuild that trust.. just take it one day @ a time! :hugs:

So I just had to pee in a cup.
Tiniest bit of urine u could ever imagine!

IC- BFP
FRER- BFN

I NEVER thought I would be poas on cd3 lol!

So I just had to pee in a cup.
Tiniest bit of urine u could ever imagine!

IC- BFP
FRER- BFN

I NEVER thought I would be poas on cd3 lol!

OMG -- you got a BFP!!! Holy moly! Congratulations!

I don't trust it, I've had problems with those ics before. I'll leave it a while and try another frer

Ow wow! Fxd for you on the re test Woody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

Is the IC definitely positive? Like you see a pink line? Because I would be really surprised if that's a false positive. But I get what you're saying. You want to know for sure.

When I say a while I mean about 4 weeks lol!
Gonna pretend I never saw it, if I get BFP next month and they add 5 weeks on at scsb that will be nice!

Unless I start throwing up or sonething!!

Hehe -- there's no way you'll be able to wait that long. If you start doing your OPKs like normal in about a week and they're super positive, take another IC and it will be positive.

It was definitely Possitive. Appeared instantly. Pink lines

But I had this before too (after a certain brand of oj)

What!!! Def positive!! Why are we not celebrating? Go pee on more sticks!!!!

It was definitely Possitive. Appeared instantly. Pink lines

But I had this before too (after a certain brand of oj)

I agree with Cornish. Looks like we have another May BFP on our hands. :happydance:

Are you not wanting a bfp woody? Is that why you are being cautious?:hugs:

Woody, you HAVE to test again :hugs:

:hi: everyone, will be good to see those familiar "faces" supporting each other. Just like a family gathering :flower: but we chose this family!

Still not made it home yet, stocked up on tests galore before I stock up on IC!

XxX

Blimey girls, I'm on the road for 3 hours and I have to read 6 pages!!!!! We are a happy bunch :flower:

Just having a read through...will probably take a while :coffee:

Holly I know you must be driving yourself crazy with worry but your beta numbers are excellent and history doesn't always repeat itself, everyday your beanie baby will get a little bit stronger and I'm sure that when you go for your next u/s you will see that little heart beating away and soon when your little baba is kicking you in the ribs and bladder and you can't sleep, need to pee every 5 minutes you will finally believe it is going to happen :baby: Pink or blue??? any gut instincts?

Woody - I DEMAND a repeat testing..chop chop!!! I'm excited for you, with henry I bled around my period for a week and got my dates 4 weeks out, its possible...!

Little Bird - take heart my friend, I have NEVER ever been able to get a BFP early and I've been pregnant 4 times now, I don't know why I bother HCG doesn't seem to get into my wee because of all the other pills going through my system :haha:

Mrs HJO and Neversaynever - Glad we have a place where we can all hang out together, I've missed having all of you around you are a great bunch :hugs:

Cornish - I'm currently drafting an even stronger letter of complaint to AF to tell her to leave you the hell alone the old boot, I will send it to you forthwith for approval. I have also drafted a letter to santa asking for our BFPs as soon as possible (I've been a very good girl as I'm sure you have :haha::blush::thumbup:) and we deserve to join in with the BFP club too!
:dust: and sticky beanies for all of us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->