May wasn't our month so testing in June.

Littlebird- POST THEM! pretty please.... :rofl:

Holly- I can't wait for Friday either!!! Ultrasound pics are AWESOME

Cornish~ I will get an u/s which is GREAT and God I am PRAYING PRAYING PRAYING we see the heartbeat- will be a smidgen early- I'll be 5w6d- and if things DO look good- then yes I will for sure get a picture.. I couldn't bring myself to get a pic last time.. I'm being guarded ya know?

Oh wow, yes I know what you mean about being guarded, its very natural, but I am looking forward to seeing your bean! A heartbeat would be just amazing too.

I was staring at my u/s picture from feb the other day trying to spot the molar cells that no one found, all I could see was baby so its gone in the loft for the time being, determined to remain positive!

Yes littlebird - post!

Cornish~ I really WANTED To ask for a pic last week... but all we could see is the womb & yolk sac.. which I read the yolk sac doesn't develop til the 5th week and I was 4w6d.. so I am GLAD that development seems fine so far and that we could even see it @ that stage- in fact a day or 2 ahead.. so that's good! I am trying so hard to be optimistic- it's a real battle right now. I think that's great that you have a pic from Feb... I never got one.. my DH didn't think we should have since I mc so early around 7 weeks... so I feel a little torn on getting one this time around.. I will for sure ask if we get to see the h/b.

Btw, the link to your journal doesn't work.. not sure why.. you may have copied the link wrong.. wanted to let you know :hugs:

Thanks Holly was trying to name my journal on the link but I must have done it wrong, back to the link now!

Thats great news that you saw the yolk sac so early, baby is developing well which is fab.

I only got a picture in feb as my dates were so out, went for our 12 week scan to be told we were 8+5 which is when we got the picture. Im for sure going to be as anxious as you, but remember you have your faith which is so strong and along with your pma you will get through this, and that little bean will be a massive bump soon enough!

:rofl:

Can I have a massive bump like, yesterday!?!??! PRAYING!!

Yep, Ill order you a pillow to shove up your top! hehe!!
It wont be long! I had a bump in feb! Second pregnancies show earlier!

Well cd3 for me and very unusual AF so far

Already light and zero cramping just the slightest bit of backache yesterday

Holly/Cornish -- You ladies are so silly! :) Holly, I agree with Cornish, this one will show faster than your first.

Hi WoodyA!

I put the pic on my journal page. Now I'm going to upload them to that other site that inverts them for you. :)

Hi Woody, hopefully af is being nice to you! Glad someone else is on a long cycle with me!xx

Ok, here's the other link of you want to do the whole invert/grayscale thing:

https://www.canyouseealine.com/view_home_pregnancy_test.php?testID=12396

She is being is nice. Don't know she's here tbh

I'm not sure what went wrong last month. We dtd almost every other day consistently from cd8! hmmm?!?!

Not in with a good chance this month but maybe it's best with things how they are at the
Minute

I'm not sure what went wrong last month. We dtd almost every other day consistently from cd8! hmmm?!?!

Not in with a good chance this month but maybe it's best with things how they are at the
Minute

Did you do a HPT recently? The fact that AF is lighter than normal would make me wonder...

How are things Woody? I hope you are going down whichever path makes you happy.x

Littlebird, sure I can see a line on the IC, not sure about the other. You retesting tmrw morn?xx

Thanks for checking it out, Cornish. I will retest again tomorrow. Not feeling anything today, and temps dipped way down this morning. Every time I think I see a line, I expect the next day to be darker but it's just not happening...

You still have time - remember, no one is out until af shows!!! :hugs: I remember staring at those stupid tests, I want one thats flashes and sets off sirens when it detects hcg!

Minute

Did you do a HPT recently? The fact that AF is lighter than normal would make me wonder...

No I haven't done a hpt for over a week
I did have one heavy day (yesterday for about 5 hours) so I'm counting pregnancy out. Despite feeling very pg! Tired headachy gassy constipated nauseous full feeling

Bodies are cruel but amazing!

No I haven't done a hpt for over a week
I did have one heavy day (yesterday for about 5 hours) so I'm counting pregnancy out. Despite feeling very pg! Tired headachy gassy constipated nauseous full feeling

Bodies are cruel but amazing!

Well, you know your body better than anyone else. I just know that some people get bleeding around when they would have had a period but are still pregnant. When I hear of AF being strange, that's the first thing I think of. Especially with my own experience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->