Maya Tei carrier

T

tiggercats

Does anyone have one of these?

I'm just about to embark on baby wearing with a moby to begin with, but I can already see myself becoming addicted. I'd like to add a mei tai and a woven wrap to my stash asap.

I like the look of the wrap style straps of the maya tei, but has anyone tried one? Would it be better to have the more usual padded straps?

Hi hun sorry i am no help as i have never tried the wrap mt's but i do have mt's and love them.
Some lovely mamas will be along soon no doubt to help you x

I made one and find it really comfy. I like that it distributes the weight really well like a wrap but is a little easier to put on like a Mei Tai. I'd recommend one :thumbup:

is it better to go for a wraping one as opposed to a buckle one? i love the wrapping look but am borrowing a connecta atm and i must admit they are awesome

Thank Kota, it's your fault I'm spending far too much on wraps etc :)

I got a maya tei from ebay and it is lovely, I haven't compared it to a mei tai with normal straps, but I will try one at my local slingmeet soon.

Get both! :dance: :haha:

lol! my dh could kill me, he was the one who insisted on a bjorn (which is nice but starting to kill my back) after lending a connecta from a friend im insisting on a mei tai as i am the only one wearing him anyway!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->