Maybe a BFP?!?

Annaisamama

Reaction score
How do u upload a photo? I'm pretty sure I got a faint BFP this morning with 2mu and I'd love to get your input! 😄😄 I'm so excited but don't want to get my hopes up! My period is due to come on tomorrow so I'm going to test again tomorrow or the day after! But am looking for your input now😊👍

You need to be on the desktop version of the site. Got down to the reply box. Click go advanced then you'll see a little paperclip above the reply box. Click on that and upload from there. Can't wait to see it.

Here are the photos! Am I the only one that sees it?!😊

Attachments

• IMG_0673.jpg
    IMG_0673.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_0672.jpg
    IMG_0672.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 62
Picture quality isn't great after uploading. But, that being said, i see something very faint. Hope it gets darker for you.

Picture quality isn't great after uploading. But, that being said, i see something very faint. Hope it gets darker for you.

Thank you!! 😄 I'm going to try fmu tomorrow and see if it's still there. Lol I always think the test is lying. Even when it's negative😂 Hpt are a great idea but also confusing sometimes! I'll post again tomorrow!

That happen to me yesterday I had 2 positives yesterday hpt and went to take a blood one came back negative :( is was my 12dpo and took a 10,000ui of novarel any thoughts?

That happen to me yesterday I had 2 positives yesterday hpt and went to take a blood one came back negative :( is was my 12dpo and took a 10,000ui of novarel any thoughts?

Well I just went and took another one and it was negative too...
So I guess we're in the same boat?! So when is af due for you?
I've heard of some ladies having negative blood work and then later on actually being pregnant! Don't give up until af shows! Mine is due tomorrow and now that I just had a negative, mind you my urine is very diluted, it still makes me nervous. 😩

I have PCOS and have not been ovulating. So Doc put me on Clomid 2 cycle with no better result. changed to Letrozole this month. Since I am don't have a regular cycle it is really difficult to pinpoint ovulation date. DTD from CD14 to CD24 (every other day). I think I had implantation bleeding CD 28 and 29. Having pink cm from CD 29 to CD 33. Today CD33 no sigh of AF. Also having nausea and light-headedness from morning. I took test with my FMU yesterday which is CD32 and got BFN. SO disappointed. Do you guys think I may be pregnant? Im too frustrated. Planning to get FRER to do the testing with FMU on Friday or Sunday.

Here are my pics from today! I still see very faint but I started spotting!! Chemical or is it all in my head? 😞

Attachments

• IMG_0694.jpg
    IMG_0694.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_0703.jpg
    IMG_0703.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 15
What dpo are you?

I'm 17dpo according to the app I use. And cd 31. I normally have 30 day cycles. I'm pretty sure af is here. It's very light but I've got cramping so yeah.

For anyone that's wondering!
Update: Bleeding quite heavily. Lots of clotting and membrane like clots as well.
Talked to my NP and she said it's probably a super early miscarriage or the Wondfo's aren't good quality.
We'll be waiting to ttc until September now! Thanks for all your support.

Im so sorry. I hope it's not a loss and af is just being mean. See you around in September.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->