Maybe Baby

Well ladies. I am not a happy bunny today. Tested this morning and :bfn:.
I am late now and just want to know either way for sure.
:witch: if you are going to come then just arrive!!! :hissy:

Good luck girlies....I've been so ill all day - I cant keep anythin down and spent all day with my head down the loo - TMI - Sorry!!!!

Think I am 14dpo tomorro so fingers crossed - My periods all over the place at the min cos of PCOS and chemical preg last month so its been 45 days since last AF - so cant really rely on missed period just gotta judge it by when I think I Ov'd.

Off to bed with hot water bottle now - night ladies - best of luck x x

Hope u feel better today kstan :hugs:

Well ladies. I am not a happy bunny today. Tested this morning and :bfn:.
I am late now and just want to know either way for sure.
:witch: if you are going to come then just arrive!!! :hissy:

It may just be taking its time to get ur levels up! :hugs:
Well done for lasting out though!!!:happydance:

Thanks guys. I do feel loads better - must have had a 48 hr thing goin on!!

I'm gonna get my ass to the shops soon and test...Msmith - sorry u got a BFN today - how many dpo are you? Could it still be a tad too early for you? x x

I used OPKs for the first time this month and got a positive on cd14. The instructions say that after a positive result you ovulate 24-36hrs time so I guess I O on cd15/16 which makes me 14dpo today. I would suspect at 14dpo I should enough hcg to show up.
I never thought I would want the :witch: to show up but can't be doing with more waiting!!!

Good luck with your testing kstan

Thanks hun - we must have ov'd on same day - bizarre! I figured I'm 14dpo too - I'm off to shops now - gotta hide the fact Im buying tests from OH as he thinks Im a crazy tester and always goes nuts over how much I spend on them - they dont understand do they - haha!!!

FX - Msmith - I really hope u just tested too early for your BFP - :hugs:

Thanks hun - we must have ov'd on same day - bizarre! I figured I'm 14dpo too - I'm off to shops now - gotta hide the fact Im buying tests from OH as he thinks Im a crazy tester and always goes nuts over how much I spend on them - they dont understand do they - haha!!!

FX - Msmith - I really hope u just tested too early for your BFP - :hugs:

We need some good news.......

:test::test::test::test::test::test::test::test::test::test::test::test::test::test::test::test::test::test::test::test::test::test::test::test:

i totally agree with msmith :test: and give us some good news!! :happydance:

haha - I really am leaving the house now!!! I'm too scared to test - arrrrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! BRB - In a couple of hrs. x x

haha - I really am leaving the house now!!! I'm too scared to test - arrrrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! BRB - In a couple of hrs. x x

Any news??????????

Hiya, I haven't bought a test!!! AAARRRRGGGHHH!! My OH had me round all kinds of shops - Halfords and B and Q dont sell pg tests!!!

Another day to wait - don't know how Ive lasted so long without testing. I'm off work tomorro so I'm off to buy one 1st thing. One more day wont hurt.... x

haha - only just noticed u've changed the title - :rofl::rofl::rofl:

if no :witch: when i wake up im gonna do an ic and see what it says

I'm out guys...:witch: got me this morning!!

Onto the next cycle! :happydance:

sorry she got you hun

i havent been 'got' properly yet STILL. gah!

Oh no damn :witch: Nellis! I

think that I have just had the shortest af ever.... 2 days, not that I am complaining... but that is very odd for me, last one was 5 days.... hhmmmm, strange

Hi ladies, :witch: got me today too!!!! At least we can start again - back to the drawing board!!! Should we start a new thread as a lot of us seem to be on CD1 - 3 on here now!! :cry:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"