maybe maybe not... i dont know

upsy daisy1

Reaction score
hey everyone, i dont really expect anyone to have the answer but i just need some support i guess. well about 3 months ago i think i stopped taking my pill, not to start trying for a baby, just cause i was having alot of abdominal problems and pains and felt i needed a litle break. well i came on my period on 14th august. then 18th september and now nothing. ive never really been regular but judging by the other 2 periods i figured maybe i was getting less irregular. well the date i was suppose to come on has come and gone!! me and oh havent been using the best method i guess and have been using the pull out. i know there are alot of arguments if pre come contain sperm and i know that my oh didnt actually finish inside me as he always pulls out way in advance sorry tmi, but im not naive enpugh to think he didnt have pre cum. neway i didnt think anything of being late as its not unusual for me when im not on the pill. but then a few days ago when me and oh wer doing the deed:blush: he asked how late i was. i told him but also said i wasnt worried cause its normal for me. he then said i feel funny inside and that the only time he has noticed this feeling is when i was pregnant with lo.:shrug: he now is insistant that i am pregnant?:dohh: anyway now he has me worried and anxious. i mean it wouldnt be bad if i was pregnant but i am planning my wedding for 2014 and didnt want another lo before then. selfish reasons really. anyway its got me thinking. today i was having a few twinges like i was going to start but still nothing!! around a week amd a half ago i had a really bad stuffy nose and cold which no one else caught and 2 days ago i developed an eye infection( maybe not related) the cold lasted maybe 3 days. before oh mentioned thinking i was pregnant he was completely sure that he didnt want another lo for at least 4 years but now he is quite excited and i guess in a way id be a bit disapointed if the witch came evern though we wernt trying.:blush: i guess i just wanted to get it out, even though there isnt really anything i can get help with. i dont want to take a test yet. waiting a few more days. maybe the witch will turn up.:shrug: did anyone not have many symptoms when they found out. i mean with mia i didnt find out till gpne 6 weeks and that was only cause i had a urine infection and they done a random test befor giving medication. the next day i had morning sickness.:dohh::dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->