maybe tmi but...

Layla

Reaction score
I am suffering from thrush quite badly in this pregnancy, this is prob about the 4th time i have had it now, each time i get it, its a little worse.

What do you think i should do, just keep on treating it or mention it to my midwife?
It seems so minor so im not sure if i should say anything.

Thanks

x

i used to get it so bad with Dior i had it none stop i would by the pesery, it would go for 1 day then come back. i nnever mentioned it to my MW. but when my waters broke at 34 weeks with Dior they gave me a internal and the Dr couldnt believe how bad my thrush was:blush:
he said if it is really bad it can bring on labour early as its a infection.
he just gave me a pesery tablet to insert.not very nice seems my waters were breaking too!

i would mention it to your MW though dont suffer with it its awfull!!!

ps what soap do you use? when i use imperial lether it gets really really bad and tight knicers and trousers

I've been ok as far as loads of discharge, infections & thrush goes. *Touch wood*!

I think your suppose to mention it to MW though?

x

they say if you have thrish more than 3 times in ayear dont treat it yourself, goto the doctor, I would definatly speak to your MW becuase its really painful and irritating and you shouldnt have to suffer so much with it!

i have been treating it with peserys, they work, but then a few weeks later it will come back.

I use sanex shower creme, i have always used sanex so i dont think it could be that.

i will treat it again this time but i will mention it at my 21 week check, it will prob be back by then anyway!

thanks girls

x

Layla use natural plain COLD yougurt ....

There is something in it that helps thrush ... i think its the nautral Live anti watsits in t???

I've used this methoad and caneston ... was BLISS!

xxx

i have had the yogurt thing mentioned to me before, i really dont fancy it tho lol i have a thing about food and body parts, its a big no no for me lol

x

Aparently if you use live bio natural youghurt the live bacteria works against the thrush??

I don't like pain youghurt anyways but i do agree tis werid lol!!

xxx

looks like im going to have to contact my midwife this time,

i have treated it but its not gone away, normaly its all gone 2 days after treatment, all its done this time is take the edge off the burning :(

x

Aww i hope you get it sorted soon hun .. must be awful for you.

I had thrush really bad with Amy, my lady's area looked like a bunch of grapes!!
I was so embarrassed about mentioning it but it got to the point where i couldn't put underwear on, she had to get the GP in to look at it as it was so bad, swollen, purple and lumpy :blush:

sorry that was very discriptive!! :dohh:

I suffered with that a few times when I was pregant with Olivia. The MW told me to eat a banana and have some live natural yoghurt every day (to eat it not put it anywhere!) and also cut down on unrefined sugars such as white bread and biscuits etc.

Hope you're sorted soon

You can also try drinking lots and lots of Cranberry Juice !!

:hugs: Awww Layla it must be horrible for u hun, i had it when pregnant with Kai an its vile, hope u get it sorted soon.
x

Thanks,

I hate it so much, i am going to phone the docs today, im fighting a loseing battle, its no where near as bad as it was but its still there, treated it loads now, bloody thing! :blush:

I want it all gone for when Jase gets back on Thursday :winkwink:

x

Thanks,

I hate it so much, i am going to phone the docs today, im fighting a loseing battle, its no where near as bad as it was but its still there, treated it loads now, bloody thing! :blush:

I want it all gone for when Jase gets back on Thursday :winkwink:

x[/quote

PMSL what u like!

lol i cant help it, missing him like mad :blush:

x

ii you are worried i would talk to my MW cos it can be really bad if you dont get it sorted properly. like infections..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->